• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Friday night and all`s well, as well as can be anyways. Got a glass of ice water in one hand, a full vape bowl in the other. Gonna set back and enjoy this bowl of Ghost Train Haze. Peace.

putembk

putembk

Saturday morning....sun is shining here. Finally! Just finished working in the garden downstairs....now time to go outsied and spend the rest of the day mowing, planting veggies and washing cars. Maybe a beer in the heat of the day but for now will be sucking on the vape.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I will never grow old. The best is yet to come. Fishing, farming, every day is a new day so I will go for the gusto as long and I can, Live, love, laugh, fish, farm, share, care, it's all good.
Have created my own little world free from fear, hate, live each day to the fullest, grow nutrient dense foods, eat like a king, let the rest fight it out...
Suckers.....

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning old farts of Curmudgeonland. Hope the day is sunny and bright for all. Enjoying the first wake and bake of the day as I type this. A little Ghost Train Haze to start the day. Gotta cut my grass/weeds today, about 3 -3 1/2 acres of it. Usually a 2 day chore. Transplant more spruces and pines, do some every year. Been creating my little world here now for 11 years.

putembk

putembk

@ C-Man.....I used to say that to....."I will never grow old". Some how I did. Just wait a few more years and it will slowly get you. Each year I slow down a little more. At 65 I am still going pretty strong but the mirror hates me. Planted warm weather plants in the veggie garden yesterday and today my back hates me.
I was a young troubadour and I will be and old troubadour until the day I'm gone......

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
chickenman, putembk,
I like you guy`s attitudes, mine is like-wise. You are only as old as you think, until your body tells you otherwise. At 67 mine is talkin` to me daily.

soserthc1

soserthc1

What's good guys and of course seamaiden

Pretty cool thread always enjoyed the one at ic but never jumped in
Thinking I at least qualify as a junior member as I'm getting on the higher end of the 40s
Went to " the who " concert the other night ...pretty tame considering I started my concerts in 84 at a who concert .... Quite different crowd these days :)
Chickenman chill bro no one called ya old :p

Retiring with a glue s1 joint well actually a second but who's counting
Peace

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
My plan is to keep selling our farm goodies till 62, 2.5 more years collect my Soc. security, shut down selling eggs and chickens, have a few chickens for our own eggs and meat, a few goats for milk and cheese, fish New Zealand for 6 weeks Every March and Feb. , and fish the river everyday if I feel like it..Dreams do come true..

soserthc1

soserthc1

Click your heals Darthy .....jk

Morning wake and bake with some deadhead Tahoe alien not as potent as it sounds . I love the morning walk to work joint .... Feeling alive

To the grind

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Here's how I roll on farm..
Up early, 5am wake bake with coffee jolt. Out by 6am..Morning chores then 7am morning feast, work till noonish, lunch, more bake, around 2pm nap till 5 or so.
Get re baked, evening chores, feast around 8 pm bedtime 11 to 12pm..
Pace myself so I can make it in the long run....
Afternoon nap, or fishing is key to keeping energized...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Morning ...wake and bake 5 day dry blockhead on the usual walk to work (top 10 Hosp )
Anyone ever get that I'm sick and tired of being married feeling . 26 yrs here
Not that I'll roll or anything

J

jeff1962

Morning ...wake and bake 5 day dry blockhead on the usual walk to work (top 10 Hosp )
Anyone ever get that I'm sick and tired of being married feeling . 26 yrs here
Not that I'll roll or anything
I had one for over 25 years and I never had any piece till I got rid of her..I do have a wonderfull 28yr. Old daughter thats worth all the bullshit I had to put up with from her mother

wahtoogee

wahtoogee

I'm going on 28 years this September.. Who hasn't!? Its part of being married, but as corny as it sounds... I made the decision when I got married(the 2nd time) I was not going to get a divorce. (Cause I had gone through that... My first marriage lasted 8 months! Big mistake..obviously)

Lots going on in my household now.. Daughter just graduated from high school, leaving in 2 days for 10 days in Italy then in August off to U of Alabama. Son in from U of SC, and brother and mother in law in from NC.. as well as my mom here, who has Alzheimer's.... I Slept on the couch in the basement.. Fun, fun,fun

Good Morning Everyone!​

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yea I feel you guys ... Just seems sometimes like whats the point been married since 18 and I have the wonderful (yea OK) children 2 daughters 18 /25 just feel held back now that times ticking and legalization is on the horizon
Would never do the married thing a second time thou that's a def
OK enough of the gloom I ain't going no where.....lol
Appreciate the responses thou on with the afternoon joint ....
Peace

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Married ? Oh yeah, that`s that "I do" thing. Must confess, dumb ass me has done it 4 times, twice to the same woman.
#1..married, 7 years, divorced, 1 son.
#2..married, 6 months, divorced, 0 kids.
#3..married, 16 years, divorced, 1 daughter, 1 son.
#4.. remarried #1, 15 years to present.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow pretty bold confession and yea another wake and bake was needed hell with 4 ( 3 actually) I'd be smoking all day . wait I do and I only got 1 ...
How do you devide your shit in half four times ......lol
Answer I bet is have no shit and dig holes

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thats some wild stuff right there . 7 yrs then a 16 /_17 yr laps and back to the original wife for 16 more .....wow arguments in your home have to be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom