• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning giggy, mac and the rest of OFC. How`s the weather on your slice of the farm this morning ? Snow storm, what snow storm ? NO NEW SNOW HERE, it all fell on Trolland, he, he, he. The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers ? Who dey ? .............. Only my heroes.
Wake n bake time in Curmudgeonland, cup of coffee and a bowl of medicinal herb and go for it, puff, puff, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Just eyeballed the crap in my driveway from the kitchen window. Two foot drift behind the girl's cars; not sure what the road looks like. Soon as I get my shit together, I'll fire up the front end loader and clear it. Hope the road will be passable. Today is BEER day!
no snow here 70
Hope ya get sunburned, Sunbaked! We got clobbered. Worst snow of the season.

kevinn

kevinn

Just eyeballed the crap in my driveway from the kitchen window. Two foot drift behind the girl's cars; not sure what the road looks like. Soon as I get my shit together, I'll fire up the front end loader and clear it. Hope the road will be passable. Today is BEER day!

Hope ya get sunburned, Sunbaked! We got clobbered. Worst snow of the season.

I'll take snow any day over the tornadoes that we had last night !!!!

Cindysid

Cindysid

I just turned 60 in December, so I guess this is where I belong...a slightly reluctant curmudgeonette! Any Hempy people in the club? I'm preparing to attempt a perpetual hempy sog. I've been growing outdoor for more years than I like to admit, but this will be my first indoor grow start to finish. I have Mamas going under 648 watts of t5's and I have a lot of donated gear that I am trying to cobble together to get the best outcome.

So far I have over 1200 (real watts) of Led's, nothin' fancy, just chinese blurples as far as I know, (the brand on one is Viparspectra), 2 600w hid's, (one cool tube, one with just a big wing), 2 new 600w hps bulbs, one used mh, a couple of small t5's and a ufo for clones.

I also have a new Lighthouse Hydro 4x4x7 grow tent.

My son had amassed a huge collection of gear, and decided to clear some out, so he gave me his hand me downs. Any suggestions, (other than those of a derogatory nature) are welcome.

stonestacker

stonestacker

I just turned 60 in December, so I guess this is where I belong...a slightly reluctant curmudgeonette! Any Hempy people in the club? I'm preparing to attempt a perpetual hempy sog. I've been growing outdoor for more years than I like to admit, but this will be my first indoor grow start to finish. I have Mamas going under 648 watts of t5's and I have a lot of donated gear that I am trying to cobble together to get the best outcome.

So far I have over 1200 (real watts) of Led's, nothin' fancy, just chinese blurples as far as I know, (the brand on one is Viparspectra), 2 600w hid's, (one cool tube, one with just a big wing), 2 new 600w hps bulbs, one used mh, a couple of small t5's and a ufo for clones.

I also have a new Lighthouse Hydro 4x4x7 grow tent.

My son had amassed a huge collection of gear, and decided to clear some out, so he gave me his hand me downs. Any suggestions, (other than those of a derogatory nature) are welcome.

Welcome Cindysid, you and Gramma should compare notes. I'm sure the two of you could come up with a plan. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/grammas-grow-diary-of-sorts.78699/#post-1643008

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

I went to a mold resistant strain last year. 5 Holland's hopes .harvested the 15th of October with zero mold or bud rot. It also smelled up the whole yard. I have 5 more this year. And a 8x8 greenhouse keeps the others dry and safe for other strains. got tired of fighting it also.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Cindysid,
Welcome to Curmudgeonland, the old farts slice of the farm. We have a morning ritual of "wake n bake", that we partake in every morning and several more times during the day. Then they be called just plain "bake" sessions. Gets mighty stoned around here every once in awhile, just the way we like it. Do believe that a "bake" is in order to honor our new Curmudgeonette. Get yoself a cold drink and a bowl of Mother Nature`s finest medicinal herb, cause we in it for the long run. Here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Damn, everyone`s up and at `em early on this Fryday morning. Good morning giggy, Sunbaked, stonestacker and the rest of the OFC. Got my coffee, packing a bowl, now I can join in on the "wake n bake" session. Here we go, puff, puff, cough, pass.

Hippie

Hippie

Private Hippie reporting for duty, SIR!

Finally they plowed out the road. Glad I didn't have to eat the dog and kid. I think this'll be the last Donner event of '16. Got babies in the basement waiting for spring. Just have a hunch it's going to be a great growing season this year.

Hippie

Hippie

Yoop & Sunbaked, have you seen the way the rec users laws are written up for the ballot? Five plants, only an ounce of weed, $50 tax on an ounce of buds and $15 per ounce for leaves! Growers have to pay taxes to the state every month! Ain't too sure I'm voting for it! Only way I will is if they keep the rules the same for medical card patients.

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

that's a bill introduced in the house . By Coleman Young Jr. Remember Sr.? lol
not a ballot proposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom