• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Howdy Doc.
Finally another Nascar fan in this place.
Bow season opened here in MI yesterday.
Well hell at @stonestacker I pull out my dentures and put my wife beater shirt on every Sunday for NASCAR. My wife is an avid fan. Good morning OFC. And Welcome @DocMcPuffin

Yoda welcome matt

Derbybuddy

Derbybuddy

Well hell at @stonestacker I pull out my dentures and put my wife beater shirt on every Sunday for NASCAR. My wife is an avid fan. Good morning OFC. And Welcome @DocMcPuffin

View attachment 637786

View attachment 637786
Lost
Thought it was wound up presion

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Goooooooood morning OFC and America. Damn I love the smell of ganja in the morning. :D

so heres to a proper wake and bake. Firing up some plushberry so, puff puff pass. Always forward never straight you old farts. I hope you all have a blessed day....... Peace

Sunbaked

Sunbaked

well last night I saw the big buck. 10 pointer or more. The problem is he saw me at the same time. Turned around to take my last sip of pop. turned my head back around and he was eating the carrots.
He was looking right at me, I froze and he stomped his feet and stared at me for 5 minutes .Then ran about 30 yards away. He stood there for a half hour staring at my froze self. Then he walked back and forth in front of me. coming closer every pass. He finally got about 20 feet from the bait .He finally got a whiff of my sent and ran off. He was a trophy . I have never been so close to a monster like him. I will not go back out to hunt for a couple of days to let him get calmed down.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Good morning OFC, how`s it hangin` ya`ll ? I see we got a couple of new old farts stopping by. Let`s welcome DocMcPuffin and Derbybuddy to the OFC. Gotta join the "wake n bake" already goin` on. Puff, puff, cough and pass.

@Sunbaked, Close encounters of the whitetail kind huh ?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
well last night I saw the big buck. 10 pointer or more. The problem is he saw me at the same time. Turned around to take my last sip of pop. turned my head back around and he was eating the carrots.
He was looking right at me, I froze and he stomped his feet and stared at me for 5 minutes .Then ran about 30 yards away. He stood there for a half hour staring at my froze self. Then he walked back and forth in front of me. coming closer every pass. He finally got about 20 feet from the bait .He finally got a whiff of my sent and ran off. He was a trophy . I have never been so close to a monster like him. I will not go back out to hunt for a couple of days to let him get calmed down.
I thought the "one that got away" story was for fish. :D

Hippie

Hippie

morning ofc just another damn monday.
Love Mondays. Beer day.

Morning, Old Farts.

'Baked, last buck I ate came up to the blind just after I fired up a Dunhill full of black cherry tobacco. Had to ease the pipe down to the deck and grab my bow, all in super slow motion. Something about black cherry tobacco that the deer just seem to love.
I learned to just look at their feet. Eye to eye contact really seems to spook 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom