Curmudgeonland...home Of The Old Farts Club

• Thread starter yooper420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Good to see ya back around, ya old fart. Yeah, 420 pages, never thought this thread would be around this long, when I started it.
Thanks, ya old fart. :) Like I said, things have been a little crazy for me recently, seems like things started going nuts after I asked for some help. Which is a good thing I guess, I'm just not used to it anymore, used to a fairly quiet, withdrawn existence these days. :ninja:

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just got my Timber Grow Light kit from the mail lady. Well packed and looks super. Now I have to get some aluminum angle pieces and build a frame. Means a 66 mile trip to the big box store for me and wally world for her. Gonna have to wait until Tuesday though, that`s payday. Could get it at the hardware store, I think, but they`re way overpriced on that kinda stuff. Besides, they get enough of my money. And ya never know what might fall into my cart at the big box store.

Yard dog

Yard dog

dang Kraven, what a downer. nothing worse than getting to the water and the motors dead. did you test fire it at home or did you get out there and find out the most depressing way possible?? at least you taking it to a shop. i would be at home now fixing it myself. i have a 14 foot semi v hull alum. at home i need to put a transom board on. would be a great river boat with a 9 horse on it. i been saying it for years now. i got hooked on the kayak thing, so thats where my money will be going soon.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Just once before I take the dirt nap, would you please do the old greeting that mentioned the official OFC rules? Please? Sugar on top?:)

So, we have some old farts that wanna join our exclusive club. We have very strict rules and guidelines that we live by in Curmudgeonland, our ancestral homeland. Actually we only have one, very important rule that we live by. That being we tell no fibs, no half truths, no little white lies, no white lies, no half baked lies, no bold faced lies, no down right lies in any way shape or form. Now that rule is very strictly enforced. No one has ever been caught, this is due to hearing loss, failing eyesight, brain farts, senior moments and a just plain who gives a shit attitude on the part of us old farts already members. Now, if ya accept membership and we accept you, ya gotta move to Curmudgeonland. It`s in the bylaws, somewhere. Join the fray, we likes new meat, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Hippie

Hippie

Thanks yoop.
Not my best run but it will definitely pass muster.
I don't think I have ever seen pics from @Hippie. And I'm still waiting to hear the sinking sailboat story haha.
I haven't had an indoor grow in two years, and haven't had a outdoor grow in one. Think I might do both next year. I grow the same way you do.
HPIM0754

Let me get stoned tonight and I'll tell ya all about my first and last attempt as sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom