• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i had to go back and look. I am pretty sure it is a Blackberry Snow Lotus cross i have. looking at the picture, it looks like the bbsl. I have a unknown cross of this, a forgotten male got randy and pollinated a crop of bbsl girls. it does not have a pleasant taste, but it knocks my eyes out of focus, wall eyed, cross eyed. lol the last two pics are the same cross, different pheno.
Very nice man. That would be from Bodhis Snow Lotus or a derivative of I'm sure. Wonder who's BB its crossed with. ? Again, nice flowers!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn guys aint middle of June yet and here is the next 7 day forecast. I have to find a way to lose the tool bag and get in the shade. But never have been an office type. Been there didnt like it at all. Monsoon season officially starts today but not a cloud in the sky. Gonna be hot and dry for next week or so. Prayin for moisture......... Keeps the temps down but drives the Rh up.

So to put things in perspective when I drag my sorry ass outta bed next monday at 4am it will already be 86 with a high of 118. Dahhhammmmm :sweating::sweating::sweating:

Tues high 98 Low 69
Wed high 105 Low 74
Thur high 109 Low 78
Fri high 110 Low 81
Sat high 111 Low 82
Sun high 114 Low 84
Mon high 118 Low 86

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
So to put things in perspective when I drag my sorry ass outta bed next monday at 4am it will already be 86 with a high of 118. Dahhhammmmm :sweating::sweating::sweating:

Tues high 98 Low 69
Wed high 105 Low 74
Thur high 109 Low 78
Fri high 110 Low 81
Sat high 111 Low 82
Sun high 114 Low 84
Mon high 118 Low 86

Too fucking hot for me, i'll melt.

M

mendel

My back is fucked........lol.........started having some major spasms this afternoon. Been really hurting the last few days but weve been busy so I kept on going. Looks like ill do a little in the morning and take the rest of the day off, and spend it with a bottle of muscle relaxants. I hope it works itself out, im fucked..........

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My back is fucked........lol.........started having some major spasms this afternoon. Been really hurting the last few days but weve been busy so I kept on going. Looks like ill do a little in the morning and take the rest of the day off, and spend it with a bottle of muscle relaxants. I hope it works itself out, im fucked..........
Hope you feel better tomorrow bro, sleep flat on your back on the floor, that used to help me anyway.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I get that shit happens to me least a cuople times a year. Real PITB. No explanations why it heppens either. Just comes outta no where. Hot soak and like @Papa Indica mentioned try lying on the floor with a rolled up bath towel under your neck. Works fairly well for me. peace

giggy

giggy

Been known to lay on the floor with a pillow under my head and knees. Has helped most of the time, but sometimes nothing helps. Hope you feel better. I hate being in pain.

Yard dog

Yard dog

Very nice man. That would be from Bodhis Snow Lotus or a derivative of I'm sure. Wonder who's BB its crossed with. ? Again, nice flowers!!!
its Bodhi's gear, at least the snow lotus part. as for the Blackberry, no idea. the guy that send me the beans only has top shelf stuff, i am sure the BB was top shelf too. it is crossed with something, one possible was cherry fuel, or Chemdog D, and another possible donor. it expresses pheno's, i have a few more beans i may pop later. the first pheno i ran across is not a good tasting smoke, but it is a hard hitter, i have another pheno with a swetter scent, waiting to harvest her in a week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom