current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

well, shyt, is it a mosquito, or a leech? something, vampire size, f'ing bit me... how? i ain't sleepin for shyt. either it's buckled in for the long haul, or... u know this is exactly the kinda kwrap i been talkin bout. it's not that i don't want her to feel challenged, but should another gal, enter the hizzy- it's free advertising. but last night... if that mosquitoe was a woman... 1. i just slept with a very large woman 2. she has got to b around, STILL... i f'n know it! 3... pretty sure i need to b quarantined for west nile. sigh... i am not usin protection. it's insured... when u hear the last crackle n see a man leanin on a crisped, tent pole, through a glowing, charred, door frame, with a glint in his eye, a crooked smile and the last thread on his comin apart, wicking, tshirt, smouldering itself out as it sags off his shoulder... you will know that he beat his violater and the check is in the mail, for the water municipality and flights of angels, malathion and ddt.
it's starting! armageddon! all things that kill!!! a mosquito bite and a butterfly flaps its wings. hey, it all starts with one... and u know the fist innocent victim, is always the biggest bytch of the bunch... plus between 2tonsofun mant meat n miss itty bitty corner of the bed... you'd wanna get ur monies' worth, wouldn't ya? especially if ur gonna risk ur life.

honey... better grab the 12guage... there's a killer on the loose... nah... leave the cannon ball... we ain't here to wing the son of a... nononewnewno! he has come to die... and he just sang his last... west nile death song... and yes... it's my kill; MY TURN. game on muthaf....! yeah, i had to return n grab his wrists to keep that word out... crazy man... crazy.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

u know... rednecks leave their Christmas lights up til the last Wednesday in November and I'm wondering whether it's not those lights, makin me go blind. i can hear the ketchum killem hum, but what's worse... is the reflection in the tackiest paint, u ever saw. if the 60s, came back in fashion, instead of calling parkview residents bums... n we called em bohemian sleepovers, instead... this paint and a blzing, bonfire would be back envogue... and i could get some sleep... without a starry night n my face, as opposed to my dreams. ohhhh... sigh... she'll just make me get more, or use her money to get more... which means i will get stuck, payin for the 3,714,098,621st pup toy... sigh... i better put that fuse, back in... and tuck in the cords, from accidental fire n slip fall damage. never a break. i gotta find those foofoo, old school sleeping blinders that smell like fried rice, mated with a yeasty beasty. just makes ya wanna beat em senseless, with a wire brush... eh???

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hhow did the equilibrium seeds turn out?I kinda lost track(interest) after pg2
i should've said: i forget what else is currently -of theirs, but!!! the northbound train, was a good producer, densest in recent history- not earth shattering, but avgs that were good sized, across the board. easily manipulated- tolerated every kinda abuse that immediately comes to your mind. no fuss, seedlings and flawless, when fim'd/topped n spread, or exposed (stripped from above). it is one of the most nuanced flaves, in memory because like the ghost train- was a rainbow in my mouth, but happened so fast... i couldn't say, oh- this is from this n that's from that... but the northbound train, u could taste ONE, on the inhale and the other, outbound... slowly and u could appreciate every parallel, in its lineage.
and it was their, cbd... remember- beautiful n didn't work for us, with 2oz, dry... budz. they make some pretty special stuff. the og process glue, has like a 10mo cure on it... i f'd it up, with seeds and short flush... and it is still, amazing stuff. only kept a couple grams, like i try to, from every strain. sux... i killed the rest of the seeds (but have yet to grow out their fruity pebbles, babies).

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

you would have to be dirtbag, or smoke daily, to know the nbt, had zero cure on it... it is that good... barley noticed it was still green... dry day: zero cure. haven't tried it since... i don't smoke. i won't burn it, again, til the burn test and at least a 1mo, cure.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

would've been an even better report, had i not misjudged the flush. i went by crystals, more than pistals, like I'm supposed to... flushed, too early and after a 3-4wk flush, when i thought, "nute em back up"... to put another 3wk flush through em... remember the picnic table, nuke scene from no fate but what we make? it would've been that old, n too late... I'd have been addin nutes n flushin, same day n still... been amber late. i figured- it's indica dom... heat degraded... couch lock, already... let's crank things up a notch... rather than risk another week without guard, or the expense of another flush... they're froggy... the cloner, is constipated... let's rock! and i chopchopped em bastages.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw... missed my 2ish day, cloning window... this is what happens, when u force EVERYTHING... happens, fast. good things r... coming! so prolly do some seeds, next round... gets boring, doin same strains, for me. i prefer the challenge, of learning new, preferences.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

plus, fighting back clones, for another 3mo... it's a no fuss tank- really is... stalling all yr- high stress. I'm sure the pump, would appreciate a cooling off period.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

2 in cloner... trust me, I'm sure to bump, uproot n kill, another, between now and the next harvest/when the babies in the big teepee, will go 3 per res, unless filled with ummm... gog... i forgot to cull em, when i stared off into the sparkly, green, violet n red, abyss.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

look, the mind has been gettin sloppy on birthdays and i figure, worst case, i buried it n here, somewhere, but all i can think is 1 I'm getting screwed on the N, already and THEY ASKED ME FOR IT!!! i knew it!!! and 2- that 12 day guy, doesn't have shyt on this two-ish, wk, nbt clone, yes... from equilibrium... judging from it doubling the growth of its buddies n already budding- i am screwed... gonna b a gutbuster.

omg... i topped, what... 2 days ago... and it's budding, already... sigh... oops... sometimes awesome... sometimes... oops...

20200204 072741
20200204 072834
20200204 072831
20200202 080850
20200204 072827
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

it's good that i have over an hour to home...
to unwind...
soooo... pist!
wanna know y the disconnect?
and btw do u think mainstream grows even afford the risk of experimentation... think they risk entire crop loss, to learn something?
who's doin it? schools have room for 30peeps to try 30diff experiments on multiple plants n strains, etc to compare notes? aren't they $ driven? think they're in the habit of comparing notes to the benefit of all?
here's what's goin down... even spoke to a relative of evil kenevil's n the biz: worthless...
so... the feds lean on our docs, to blackmail em out of the picture. they CANNOT advise us, without risk to career; family, in essence...
and it gets better... the dea is calling our docs in and not allowing them to even leave the building, with copies of 6pg documents they r... "to sign"... my doc is a brave fellow... they don't want the peeps givin licenses, havin a g.p. practice, on the side, allegedly.
apparently doc had a difficult time, leavin... the 4" glass n speaker... and retuning with a lawyer to a dea agent who's name, I'll never forget... but for his own safety, not mention. ohh... much as I'd like to. sukka... lawyers have pic phones, too and lemme say this about that: y bother with line 4, til next year... how much was spent on that, fellas? whatever... sigh.
basically, our more ambitious noobs ... r wasting time n money, even still, thwarting med tech/plant eVOlution...
grow up, kid. it's a piece of metal on cotton... we all wear clothes and i c a bottle cap... i could b agent Budweiser!
agent corona; bud!!!
sux. look, if the laws r temporary n bogus... and ur still killin trees... got 10mo of vacation? spend it! we HAVE WORK TO DO!!!
i.e. doc won't come. he's already doin the lord's work, far as I'm concerned.

and now... will b harassed, until he does acquiesce to 32psi, from THE MAN. they got cop motors n cop shox. i contend: isn't it enough? i hear the south is lovely, this next couple wks... badashbasscaptain, says so...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

kept crazy off the books. it was weird- i knew my arms were crossed. i wasn't protective/defensive of the doc. i was tryin to keep #3, from pieholing... and n the end, he got out, stuttering, like an ahole. whatever.

check history. did we add 30ml of purp? consider flushing... before they grab more N!!! and before cali...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

swap co2
decide about godfather og
decide scrogornot.com

choose next round for t3, in 6wks
pop any seeds, required
then snip as seedling clones n toss in cloner, to stall out.
check grow plug quantity
swap co2 tank
check roots to prune
decide about clones n resnip if, "yes"...
douche prop tray
and cloner

wash prefilters
FIND lingerie bag!!!

reconsider used hydroton... c about colander, or napalm- remember the trim leaf.

smoke some dope
c about separating out a lil to other vaults; airflow!!!

u r forgetting something!

mason big mouths- check for sizes

iso
cmag
guard
flawless?
boost?

f.
brakes
do the tires for 32psi...
check calendar for availability on yours
might hire out... check!!!!
cali trip?
when?
this next?
today is tues 4th

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

BOYZ! G I R D YOUR LOINS!

remember, not to forget vd day!
yes, Valentine's/v-disease day, fast approaches... mind your garden budgets! hide anything new. schedule deliveries around your ladies... and if there's still anything left- ya done good, sirs n "son"/s... give yourself a pat on the back, saddle up to the bar... see if they have any stationary and give your ladies, a lovely apology letter. try not to spill any, on it... n then see how it looks on her, ummm... the 14th! just be honest, "i dunno what happened... i spent it mostly, on flowers... next thing ya know... I'm home to make the magic. yeeehhhehehes, ma'am. you are welcome!"
hey, not ever lady is so lucky, to have a teepee full of purps and a man at home, for the holidays... then, drop trow and see if there's a happy ending. odds are, ur gonna b praying for the same, "oh, honey... you don't have to do that... would you like a pillow, for your knees?", we all are, but if you're a guy and u can make sounds, with your body... boys, women have a hair, trigger... odds are, you're going to spend alot of money, eat more than one should, dessert, whatever... 2 hrs in a theater, to not speak... more flowers, more jewelry, more candy... and if u make it to helping her into something, more comfortable, like a down comforter n sheets, or the back of a vw Beatle... odds are, before her first stocking toe, hits the floor... ur gonna say something stupid n b more frustrated n disappointed, than if you'd simply handed your last buck, to the bartender, dealer, or dancer, as opposed to... whatever ur evil plan was, really. but i will pray you all keep to your vows and get a lil lovin n cherishin, before any b.s. in fact... try to "get yours", a day r so, early so she doesn't c it comin and they don't run out, or have a headache... and ur good, just to hit the atm, at the bar, that way: everybody wins... she needs neither the knee pillow, nor the flowers.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

hush. this is serious.
I'm with you... hops, herbs and haphazardly placed, hibiscus, but some things a lady shouldn't see.
avert your eyes,
A chuisle mo chroí,
avert your eyes.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

try not to get any on you... just throw some newspaper over it and walk around.
look away look away look away
dixieland

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Disney's song of the south
while humiliating
is a part of our
unfortunate history
it may still be hidden
obscured from view
it may still be found
downloaded

to hide a historical misstep
is to obscure learning tools
if people forget
nothing may be learned
from our mistakes
not to minimize
if you'll notice
not even Europeans
puupuu
museums
which are tolerated
so to speak

let's not go to Neverland
and pretend
it
never happened

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

belts suck and there needs to be a new
belt style which doesn't break.
my royal, cupboard native
gave me -the only expendable item
he possessed
a paracord bracelet

now as the knot he made it with,
is a cussing,
sailor's knot,
i could easily
incorporate in my life, in useful ways
so naturally
i forgot what he taught me

and as i see it dangling
off a hindu prayer flag
with inner painted glass
beaded necklace from
a Chinese emperor
all 3 items
of deep meaning
dating back
thousands of years

yeah, but you've never
seen one this long
because all 3...
tell a story

and i thought with my
fat man's new belt
which supports me
holistically
so to speak

why could a belt not b designed
using even paracord
to make a similar belt
never too big
never too small
unbreaking
unwavering

and i thought
if my diy coconspiritors
cold say f'u
to the belt usin industry
my diy friends and one lady
perhaps
could dictate on their own terms
what size belt loops
and spirituality supportive
secretly homeless
but holistically good
friends
might never be stuck
sleeping in quicksand
again
it's the thought which counts
but an act
could mean so much more
to so many more
simply paying it forward

and as only one man on earth
and i
know which knot
i suppose in this moment
he could potentially be
the richest man behind Safeway
in a sandi culvert

it's just my imagination
and the bar is set high
in hopes for my friends

and the strangers
we encounter
plus four
and perhaps a few more

and one had better hope
that apples can speak
because this one
will never tell

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

MY TURN

it is such a breath of fresh air
to have a friend

y'all know i cliff scrape
daily
n my life
in each breath

y'all know how dear
each of you are to me

who of us
ever
got to set an egg timer
an hour glass
a time peace
to dictate how
is acceptable
to feel about anyone
in a predetermined
period

you know my ltr
and you know about our adventures
i have had plenty of time

to consider my actions
during an emerging
situation
and lives were in the balance
a gods
to a child
a puppy
dozer was five years old
just like we
big responsibility
to operate machinery
to carry a life
in a rearview mirror

as another life
holds a puppy's head
in
the
balance

nope
not sorry
i could not bring myself to apologize
integrity is all
utred
son of utred

how to show intent

y'all know how hard
the phone can be
even
for my
larry the roofer

hey i just wanted to see if you had any use for me, tomorrow. just gimme a call.

and he
would hear exactly my intentions

I'm not apologizing you koala eared, bastard.
you need to step into the son.
i love you
you are dear to me
and
i would never
never
do anything
intentionally
to hurt you
you grouchy
miserly
dirty