current season

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

havent been on here in a couple months thought id show everyone what im doing as of right now.

got 3 girls almost ready for flowering and got a clone run and my first seed run with Equilibrium Genetics.
anyone from california tried them before? they popped after 2 days and are now sticking their heads up after day 3 into germination
once i learned to appreciate males- i couldn't b happier with EQ. the rock, plays with eq, as well. their cbd stuffs, were high, earlier in the craze... didn't work out so well. everything I've finished, or cloned n finished, of theirs: tolerant, low maintenance and some better producers, than many, just on avg. i think you'll have fun with em.
if u have any questions of the breeder- they do respond to emails. unfortunately, they had no plans to ship, as of nov, i believe it was. as u say: ya gotta b there. prices tend to b negotiable, at the counter and i like the 12-13, in a 6pk, so nobody bitches about male/fem.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

havent been on here in a couple months thought id show everyone what im doing as of right now.

got 3 girls almost ready for flowering and got a clone run and my first seed run with Equilibrium Genetics.
anyone from california tried them before? they popped after 2 days and are now sticking their heads up after day 3 into germination
lil hot soil there?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

That dog is awesome. I hope LTR took him straight home.
not til fri- snip, chip n clip...
then, i got busted for telling ANYONE, his biz. an unusually, private man. told em
-sc
ok, but u know u play ur cards, closer to the vest, than anyone, really... and i do my best to do right, by my peeps.... and u know my mouth and i tell everything, leading with the worst (trust me, people, eventually, find out), etc... so while I'm not makin excuses and i ain't apologizing... it's likely to happen, again... and u know i mean no harm... you are unusually, private and it takes getting used to.
the bartender, du jour... was the tire gal and we were bringing her alfalfa bales, yesterday. her place.... everything being within 1sq mi... well i kinda figured we'd end up at the club. I'd sent her the pics, while responding to the question of hay... realize... oft: his days r my days, too... and I'm in the narcissistic habit of sharing my day; my life, with my friends, as they do, with me... no harm, no foul. he's just letting me get to know him, still. i mean, it's at least the 2nd time, he's mentioned it.
just different
told me someone, who obviously held sway with him, said
-sway
when u tell someone everything... they know themselves and you... making them smarter... so tell them nothing.

seriously? what a horrible, lesson!
how ever, would our children, learn anything. how else do we keep others, from repeating, our mistakes?

i used to say
-sc
never tell anyone anything you don't want your priest, boss, wife, or best friend, to know and always b honest, with ur doctor, lawyer and tax man...

eventually, people find out... so tell em, up front and if they're still cool with it... well, there's nothing u could say, or do to harm the dynamic, between u & whomever.

bah... i got shyp to do.

ummm... yeah, when we'd finished, with the grass delivery ;D, he said
-ltr
don't tell anyone about the dog... you did, didn't you...

-sc
[flapped my wingspan, turned, walked to my car...]
larry, you know i did

conversation, later
-ltr
what if something happens, between now n Friday, to keep me from getting the dog. then, I'll have explaining to do; it's my... business.

can't say i disagree, but i swear if the sky was blue and u saw a black anomaly, in the sky, only above his property... he would bytch, if u mentioned it, to someone else. it's more of a mania/ptsd type, acute behavior, in my opinion. if such a condition, exists. obviously, history has taught him to b so... guarded.
i mentioned it, before... tellin me about his 4 marriages the first night we went out and literally, friends who've known him, 30yrs... didn't know about all 4.
he chose me, to tell... something, i guess, made him think i was special, or innocuous enough in his life, to share private stuffs, at the time. I'll choose door #1, but when I've asked y me... he's never really said. i know what i like about me... just wondered what he did.

one of his xxx's, approached, last night. he has plenty to say... i have plenty i don't say. she said something about a discussion, the other day. i remember her showin up, dressed pretty incognito, for her. i mentioned it. i knew something had upset her. i remember saying i was going to keep talking til she did... and that's about it. i mean i know i told part of the tire/grand cyn, adventure...
she said
-we talked about sick, dead n dying peeps

-sc
i have no idea what you're talking about

i was thinkin: who the f have u been talking to... i don't bring my personal shyt, to the bar. who'd believe it, anyway.

i kinda got the feeling and y'all know i don't believe in this shyp... that #2, or #3, had entered a convo i have no memory of... or... is it my memory, goin... yeah... it's like someone telling u someone else, had the tv remote and was fucking with u.

i forget some other, prolly inconsequential stuffs.

oh, but i did tell taoni, we might b goin to nor cal, etc... y'all have to know- i know- somehow, sharing this intel... is somehow, going to come back to bite me n the ash.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

yeah they are affordable and available at the store dispensaries, and they have a lot of info online just i never heard of the company until recently
the boys have some good, YouTube interviews, to let us know where their heads r, with regard to the future and their intentions. smart guys: they believe in strength of strain; not 200 diff phenos n hermies.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i got the pack of regular seeds of OG PRINCESS GLUE from Equilibrium
the plants i got vegging right now are blue dream and midnight splendor clones from Norcal.
i think you'll enjoy the princess. immabout2 pop some, crossed with fruity pebbles, when i get off my ash, to do it. my gal loves how it smokes. i think i have a gram left, with around a 1yr cure on it. it's good.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Look, what’s in the bed of the truck?
u know i grow pot and am going blind over it, right? pigs, dogs, bodies, pot, cocaine, women, hay, or ren n stimpy. it's gotta b one, or all of the above. i couldn't tell. hopefully, pigs n cocaine. make for an interesting, evening, in hickville.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i am dying to call in sick. pretty sure it's flu, or the clap. with my luck: both.
ltr intends to work on a cripple ramp for the club, today... of all fargin days n to b this, ill... sigh... hey, my lung is just gonna continue to fillerup, if i don't stay busy; f it. let us c what squirt does, first... may not b an issue. i got the flushes, i loathe... the closet, is at 8%; still... no snappy snappy... clean cloner, prop tray, pop seeds and chop up the closet... find the fuckin ghost train haze and... any strains i forgot... decarb half the flower... chill iso... nother 2 cases... order 10,000 caps (30yr supply, i believe) and i know I'm forgetting something!!! argh argh!
N
A
P
A
L
M

bath time... god, i need more coffee

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

o and i hurt so bad from raking the hay that i took amnesia capsules cause i know it ain't in my 6day history so imma b high, today... awesome... so productive... i needed it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

course, if it's before noon... or i eat... imma shat my brainz out, the entire time; good times!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

inventions: cannabis oil, lollipop... 1 lick, etc. that's it.
the other... u know those bullet presses? i have capsule machine thingy... for the small ones and a scratch of oil: all, must b done, by hand. 1,000... takes 6-8hrs, if memory serves. i know there's a drill press thingy, deliverance and doomsday preppers, use... heated, injector, mosh... with a cap, agitator so they drop in and assembly line style, squeezing, particular, dose. and make it easy for G, to clean up, too, please.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
u know i grow pot and am going blind over it, right? pigs, dogs, bodies, pot, cocaine, women, hay, or ren n stimpy. it's gotta b one, or all of the above. i couldn't tell. hopefully, pigs n cocaine. make for an interesting, evening, in hickville.
Beds full of weed man, you dig?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

t3 northbound train
equilibrium genetics, coincidentally...
biggest bud- 20gr. prolly the biggest bud of consequence, this rotation. nothing earth shattering, but a healthy sized bud, for me. think my biggest, was an oz and freaked me out, drying, thoroughly, anyway.
3 more plants to go. this, was the biggest, of the four, in t3. it's overdryed; best for my purposes, at 8%.

20200222 083826
20200222 083226
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom