Cutting grow let’s go!

• Thread starter Bdubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Bloom nutrients administered as she was getting tired of veg nutes. She is pushing me to flip her sooner than later. But, she liked the early bloom nutes.

24/0 veg the entire time. Since transplant 18/6. Then, 16/8. Tonight 14/10. Wed. 12/12. When Intensity increased mid day, I follow by extending night.

Bloom nutrients given early can signal her flowering is coming, along with the light intensity and longer nights.

B

Bdubs

Flower initiated Monday.
I was already on the 14/10 light cycle. 😳

Waiting for day 21 to defoliate and finish cleaning up.

Focusing tucking and environment for the next 3 weeks.
At the end of week 2, mid grow nutrient switch.

B

Bdubs

The past week+ work: (Temps mostly)
After a cold snap, radiator heater set up in the lung room.

Reservoir was sitting on the concrete hitting the low of 60 for a couple days. I slid thick insulation board under it last water change. Temps staying 65-70 the past week. Outside temps 55 high 35 low with a couple 20 degree low days. (Yeah those 20 degree nights got me started worrying when water temps hit 60 and I tapped 65 room temps before kicking on some heat for her, it took a couple days to get room and water temps to stabilize in acceptable ranges).

First winter grow in my room, fun learning experience. Still working environment stability. Some days I get 4-5 degree swings and others 8 degree. Room temps have not dropped below 65. One day since flower hit 77.8, 75.9 is the typical high during the day. On the swings where 4-5 degrees difference, I get 68-70 degree nights. The swings down to 65 nights are happening when room temps are 72-73 day temps.

So far not many adjustments on the fly needed. I adjust the lung room temps to offset the rooms natural temp swings. Which is currently 74 during the day, 68 at night. I have not had to tweak it so it’s a routine every morning and night. I am switching temps like clockwork at lights on/off. (Why didn’t I buy a programmable heater 🤦‍♂️).

The swings are gradual as well and extend the whole day/night with minimal plummets. Even during lights off/on. I get a 2-3 degree drop/increase then a slow fall/rise.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
For your next go round and to save some major veg time... instead of chopping down to 1 node to start.... leave 2 nodes....I just started mainlining this way and I'm not seeing any differences between starting with 1 or 2 nodes... less toppings to start with 2

B

Bdubs

For your next go round and to save some major veg time... instead of chopping down to 1 node to start.... leave 2 nodes....I just started mainlining this way and I'm not seeing any differences between starting with 1 or 2 nodes... less toppings to start with 2
Yes sir. I noticed I topped at the wrong spot because I was going for a NugBuckets mainline. I let time rush me on it. I was harvesting, setting up for the next run and transplanting her into a hydro veg setup all at the same timeframe. That was the big oops, patience.

I started her germination waaaay to early and this whole girl is an unexpected monster. I never wanted her to get this big. She went through most of the last runs veg plus all of flower. I had to keep topping and cutting leafs to slower her down to stretch until the entire next run was done. I only had a 2x2 tent to work with. Every 3-4 days I was cutting her.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I'm doing a 32 head mainline myself right now too🤣

Top Bottom