Cutting grow let’s go!

• Thread starter Bdubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Nice! I’ll save your thread to my next go round. Looks like you know what you are doing!
I give props to MR. GROWIT...he had a like a 45 sec blurp on how he does it this way.... lucky I was paying attention closely at the time

B

Bdubs

Dang. This one was 24 but I had 4 thin ones that didn’t make the height and were stunted. I lobbed off those 4 main top stems so I am left with 20.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
It's a fun battle!!!🤣🤣🤣

B

Bdubs

I lost 2-3 days of solid growth from doing that. It also pushed out my defoliate. I have a lot of foliage but I am going to leave her be. I have done 3 medium defoliates and I notice light is creeping through as “spots” on lower foliage so I am not going to touch her again and let her run.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
What size pot you using?

B

Bdubs

It’s a 27 gallon container. She wants 11-12 gallons on red change. Roots are everywhere in there from edge to edge. I have to gently brush them aside to put my pump in there.

B

Bdubs

The Net pot drops pretty low too and the weight is contributing to it dropping a bit lower. Causing me to reduce the water level just off that.

I get to day 6 before she starts rising PPM. It goes up by only 50-100 PPM before I get to res change. After res change she cruises static for that 6 days.

Recently I have had lower leads drying up at the tips. My humidity was way too low for this stage at 40-45. So I upped my dehumidifier to allow 50-55. She was dehydrated. It may also be what was causing my PPM rise at end of the week for the past couple weeks. So upping my humidity should allow her to eat all week instead of her trying to drink towards the end. The other solution would be to back off on the nutrient strength. But, I’ll slow her down by increasing her humidity.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Consider using yo-yo's??? You can get some upwards pull if done correctly

Plant Yoyo Hangers - 20 Pack - 2 Hooks - Plant Support for Stems & Branches with Heavy Buds, Colas, Flowers, Fruits & Vegetables - Great for Grow Tent, Grow Room, and Garden https://a.co/d/gReMNUM

B

Bdubs

I like those. It is better than what I was doing drilling screws into my ceiling all over to manually string them up. 😂 talk about labor

B

Bdubs

Light was way too close. I used some mechanics wire to hoist it up an extra 4” of distance. Total 13” distance. This should help her out a lot! She has ever deeper crisp at the tips as you go up on leaf growth. 1090ppfd center LeD is being used. 9” was too close.

IMG 7591
B

Bdubs

The newer growth tips were turning color faster than it did/took for the lower older growth/further away leafs. Cooking.

B

Bdubs

Probably a better picture. The tallest colas, the new growth is/has been drooping also. The leafs further from the light, the leaf fingers are straight. Drooping new growth up top was the early identification but, I gave it the added difference from the top most of the cola to the better looking leafs below it. Which was 4”.

IMG 7586
B

Bdubs

4 weeks 2 days. I’d love to start chopping foliage bumping my other growth but imma leave it and not slow her down.

Top Bottom