Cutting grow let’s go!

• Thread starter Bdubs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bdubs

Update 4 days. Moving nicely.

Working on week 6, switched to late growth nutrients.
-Halved the grow and base bloom nutrient. Doubled my other 10-10 P and K nutrient. Added Mammoth P. Dropped Silica.

Ph 6.5
Water temps 64-67, 65 average.
Room temps 71 High, 65 tap by lights on.
RH is 50% average

IMG 7699
IMG 7698
IMG 7694
IMG 7693
B

Bdubs

One week out from last picture. Not much bulk going but she is working it. Lower temp range, that’s alright, I think I’ll have some dense buds here. Planning on 70 day harvest. Push her a bit to maturation. Cold temps have her wanting to mature a little faster I can see. It may have shortened my stackability. But, overall I can tell she is tight. Colors are good. Next 2 weeks will be colorful I hope. A little foxtailing at the tallest cola nearest the light. Not breaking 74 degree day temps in the last week. 67-65 lows.

IMG 7771
IMG 7768
B

Bdubs

I thought about it a week or so back, my foliage. It is quite a lot more than I’d like. Ignored veg for so long and letting her get crazy.

I have been plucking leafs every 3 days. Taking 5-10% each time. I’ll work it like this until she is ready for harvest or I run out of leafs. Bottom up.

I have done this 4 times so far.

Any leafs with damage, burning, wilting, pushing I take first. If I have not hit the limit I go for fan leafs on main stems, bottom up.

Gotta love the Blackberry Kush black colors and fruity smell. 🤩. Oregon Jager with dark purples and black licorice smell. Lemon Sour Diesel earthy back notes 👃 and amber/gold undertones.

IMG 7895
PeregrineRefuge8281

PeregrineRefuge8281

Amazing progress. I didn’t think about the top of the lid not being stable enough for the plant. Thanks for the bracing idea; although it’ll be while before I get there!

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
9 hour solo harvest. Merry Christmas
Ya know.... you could drop the 9hrs of solo harvest to just 1 or 2 hours.... 1 to 1.45 hours to shuck buds... 5min to trim with trim bowl🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom