• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
the white x dud

took the plant down last friday at 63 days. nice stinky smell on these little bit of chem in there. this wasnt even a big plant by any means i ended up with 2.5 oz of it. the buds are not crispy dry yet but they are close.

DSC 0033s
DSC 0034s
DSC 0035x
DSC 0038c
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
I've gotta go with GoD on that one... Nicely done Kid! Love the nug shots... I use my laptop for my money shots too... :cool

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Kid!! Thats one hella show you just threw down!!!
You did those right!! Killer Camera skills to bro!! Props!
thx bro your pix rock as well
I've gotta go with GoD on that one... Nicely done Kid! Love the nug shots... I use my laptop for my money shots too... :cool
it makes a great back round shady
dam that shit looks rockin my dude!

its not to shabby either still a bit moist and packing a punch already. nice dank smell too

S

Steve Z

you did a great job and that shit mang!

cant wait to see the killerqueen x update. has some invested interested in those ones!

i think i can smell it through the screen :P

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
you did a great job and that shit mang!

cant wait to see the killerqueen x update. has some invested interested in those ones!

i think i can smell it through the screen :P

yeah bro im saving the best for last. coming into this i wanted the kq x dud's more. then when growing in mid flower i was like man this white cross is sick. now at 70 days tho the kq cross is looking and smelling crazy. just gonna big a big ass plant. if i got 2.5 of the white cross ill get at least 4 oz of the kq cross as its a monster. the tester nugs at 56 days had the kq the strongest out of the white x dud , Chemdog D and kq x dud. and from the test grows i have seen on them the kq's all look very similar.

S

Steve Z

damn, with that being said i think they just jumped up a spot, and may be up to bat

thanks man

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Kq x dud and Chemdog D have got the chop. i couldn't take pics as my hands were so sticky, didn't want to mess my camera up more then i have. the smell on these was crazy very similar but with a sweetness to the kq x dud cross. ill take pics tomorrow of both. for real the kq x dud is just beautiful and is covered in trichomes.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
kq x dud

this plant was under the heater vent so it dried alot faster then i would want, 4 days. even so the smoke on it is real nice, unreal taste. both my testers actually said they liked the 56 day better then the 70. but i think cuz it dried so fast it still needs time to do its thing. im in love with this plant so much. for real ended up pulling 5 oz's off this girl. I didn't keep any of the testers i ran, but i got a buddy running 2 of this pheno so im gonna go take some cuts as this one is a keeper for sure. if you have these get to poppin them right. away as for yield, i had 9 plants under a 1k, this girl came in at 5 oz's not counting buds that have been smoked and tester branches. the smell on this thing is diesel to the max right now with a fruity sweetness. and the taste is semi-Cindy. all phenos look very similar, the 2 that i had and the ones i seen of another persons grow. the bag appeal is just rediculous

DSC 0033
DSC 0034
DSC 0035
DSC 0037
DSC 0038
DSC 0039
DSC 0031
DSC 0032
S

Steve Z

damn man.

you just keep sykin me up more and more for these. i cant wait.

thanks for showing whats up with the grow, glad i know what to expect :-D

sz

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
The White X DoubleUnderDawg

couple more shots of this lovely lady. decent smoke, but seems to be harsh. she only got about a 5-6 day flush so could be it? smells similar to the kq x dud only lighter. didn't have much smell in flower but it came out when it dried. bag appeal on this one is really nice and when you break up a bud you get a diesel/skunky smell. I dont think ill be keeping this one, as i got bunch of seedlings going and 2 more of these to go thru later. thank you Ink for letting me test these:icon_spin:

DSC 0030d
DSC 0040s
DSC 0033z
DSC 0036s
E

el boyo

the kq looks sick man.. got mine on the way, some mamba's as well.. thanks for testin these, its great to see what to expect.. nice one man..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Good lord... I can't believe you're gonna toss the White DUD... you must have some serious fire to play with Kid. I bet a proper and slow cure will smooth out the taste and bring out the flavor... Either way mad props on the test grow... :cool

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Good lord... I can't believe you're gonna toss the White DUD... you must have some serious fire to play with Kid. I bet a proper and slow cure will smooth out the taste and bring out the flavor... Either way mad props on the test grow... :cool

i think i can find a better pheno in the last 3 seeds. she is starting to get a smell on her now, which is good. i picked her on the 3rd at 63 days the smoke really isnt there on her. also Str8dank ran this pheno as well and wasnt thinking about keeping her either. ill see if he can put soem pics up. thx for the props shady.

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
damn kid i wish i had your problem cant wait for the pics

Latest posts

Top Bottom