Dankworth's tiny head

• Thread starter dankworth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankworth

dankworth

i wanna ride in the spaceship! so you think your getting close to the "grail" profile? looking intense homie.

Getting closer I think, I am hopeful about that. Like the spacelab look?
Had that smell I been fiending for recently. Overshot on inputs, will back it up again and get it back.
Dialing is pretty fun, I have to say.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Hey dank......have you tried Orca before? I think it reflects better than reflictix but its pretty expensive.

deep buddy

deep buddy

Getting closer I think, I am hopeful about that. Like the spacelab look?
Had that smell I been fiending for recently. Overshot on inputs, will back it up again and get it back.
Dialing is pretty fun, I have to say.
nice man im really thinking your at least going to be close to the profile your looking for!
cant wait for you to have a big pile of relief:)

love the room, you def impressed me.

dankworth

dankworth

Hey dank......have you tried Orca before? I think it reflects better than reflictix but its pretty expensive.
I haven't, is it washable? Then I could foliar and clean it off without wrecking my reflectiveness.

dankworth

dankworth

nice man im really thinking your at least going to be close to the profile your looking for!
cant wait for you to have a big pile of relief:)

love the room, you def impressed me.
Thanks, I have put some work into the room.
I cannot wait to build a room out some day with all the time, money, space, and health I need.
And with no plants in the way during the building process.
And after I have made all the stupid mistakes like trying to save money on casters.
What the fuck was I thinking. I was thinking my ass was broke haha.
Hopefully these digilux MHs have the right spectrum to produce those terpenes. I am hopeful that they do.
I would feel pretty victorious is I could restore this strain to its former glory, where it was the strongest strain I ever smoke by a huge margin and it stunk right through a mason jar.

drknockbootz

drknockbootz

Yeah its washable and you cant tear it and its pretty durable. If you line everything with it you will have a tough time even looking in the room since it will be so bright. Its worth its weight in gold. I think it reflects the full range of the light spectrum unlike reflectix. You might want to invest in shades it will be so bright, you should definitely check it out.

dankworth

dankworth

Yeah its washable and you cant tear it and its pretty durable. If you line everything with it you will have a tough time even looking in the room since it will be so bright. Its worth its weight in gold. I think it reflects the full range of the light spectrum unlike reflectix. You might want to invest in shades it will be so bright, you should definitely check it out.
I will have to look into that.
Heard of this one dude who got sheets of specular pebble aluminum, like for the reflectors, and tiled his room in it.
That sounds good for most permanent surfaces in the place, will have to do an orca vs reflectix test at some point for the other temporary/movable surfaces.
Either that or line my room with pale naked reflective women. Haven't decided which yet.

Thanks again for the info.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

orca is amazing.....reflects light perfectly uniform even when the surface is creased, wrinkled or wavy.

dankworth

dankworth

orca is amazing.....reflects light perfectly uniform even when the surface is creased, wrinkled or wavy.
Good to know. That is exactly the sort of illumination I am looking to provide.
Couldn't believe how much better they/I liked the soft, even glow of reflectix vs mylar first time I slid a sheet of reflectix over the mylar wall panel. I bet orca will be even more pimptastic.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

at the expo the demonstration guy swung a bulb in a a box of refletix and one of orca, and you would never know the light was swinging around in the orca box if you couldnt see it.

pork

pork

how many square feet do you have each bulb covering? looks like i saw about 100 sq ft of canopy, 6 lights? 16 sf/light? 9 plants?

rockin it!

dankworth

dankworth

how many square feet do you have each bulb covering? looks like i saw about 100 sq ft of canopy, 6 lights? 16 sf/light? 9 plants?

rockin it!
img_1758-jpg.224258

derelict

derelict

that's a seriously industrial grow room you have dankworth. must have set you back a bit to build it.

dankworth

dankworth

that's a seriously industrial grow room you have dankworth. must have set you back a bit to build it.
Not really. Built everything w/home depot stuff, doing the whole "borrow some building materials from us and pay us back with your grow" type stuff. Totes and deck screws and pvc and lumber and undersized casters(fuck) and reflectix and ducting and shit.
Lamps were just over $60 apiece.
Reflectors were bought used at $75 apiece.
Ballasts were a little over a couple grand.
Harbor freight helped a lot with the blower I mated the heater core radiator to.
Part of what I have taught myself to do is set up a decent room on a shoestring budget.
Not paying for fertilizer sure frees up lots of money for lights and environmental control equipment.
Went down all the dead ends for years figuring out what not to do the hard way. Led me towards this way of doing things. Ended up with a good spare parts inventory so I can macgyver shit together on the fly.
These are the plants I handwatered in chow mix every two days while sick as fuck with Crohns's and almost not making it. I was going to keep them alive until I was in a coma.

So I feel pretty good about the way things are turning out, considering.

dankworth

dankworth

Dude you are fucked up! Fucked up! I had to block the screen with my hand!
Dude please edit that pic out. That is going to give me gay nightmares.
Holy shit I'm sorry Dan. Please make it stop.

Damn your black heart. That is way worse than oversized testicles.
Dude I will not be looking at this booby-trapped page any more.

dankworth

dankworth

Dan is a big fag who loves the cock.
Loves it.
He wants to turn this thread into a gay version of the View.
Or is that redundant?
I think he just wants to turn this thread into the View.
Which is pretty gay to begin with.

dankworth

dankworth

Holy shit Dan thanks for taking the gayness away.
We are going to be friends after all.
Downwithdirt, you are better for not having seen that.
Going to rinse my eyes off with undiluted ph down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom