Deadhead....Smilie Face :)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow winta that plant does look great. its a shame maybe take a cut incase you decide you may want use it later.but if you dont have a seperate room set of for breeding or a tent it will be a pain

winta

winta

thanx bro yea i think tthats what im gonna do cuz he is a stud for real i would hate to just chuck him :(

wow winta that plant does look great. its a shame maybe take a cut incase you decide you may want use it later.but if you dont have a seperate room set of for breeding or a tent it will be a pain

winta

winta

So what about the LADIES!!!!!:party0042: well i have #1, #3, #4 and #6! these lovely ladies are a week in flower and i cant wait to see who will be the best! #6 is the most sensitive to nutes (thats why she is the most naked i burnt the lil girl :( lol) and #4 is different from the rest in structure cant wait to see how these turn out :)

winta

winta

Hey ladies!!!!

So what about the LADIES!!!!!:party0042: well i have #1, #3, #4 and #6! these lovely ladies are a week in flower and i cant wait to see who will be the best! #6 is the most sensitive to nutes (thats why she is the most naked i burnt the lil girl :( lol) and #4 is different from the rest in structure cant wait to see how these turn out :) heres some shots of the gals! :kiss

Dh1 day8f a
Dh1 day8f b
Dh3 day8f a
Dh3 day8f b
Dh4 day8f a
Dh4 day8f b
Dh6 day8fa
Dh6 day8f b
aleYarok

aleYarok

looking real good, when do u plan on starting bloom? do u grow right in your tub or only veg there?

winta

winta

im 12 days into flower and i only water in the tub :) thanx for stoppin in

looking real good, when do u plan on starting bloom? do u grow right in your tub or only veg there?

the deadhead ladies are doin good heres #1 and #3

Dh1 day12f a
Dh1 day12f b
Dh1 day12f c
Dh3 day12f a
Dh3 day12f b
Dh3 day12f c
winta

winta

now heres some shots of #4 and #6. #4 is tryin to be my favorite she is a monster compared to the rest :) cant wait til the smells really kick in :character0103:

Dh4 day12f a
Dh4 day12f b
Dh4 day12f c
Dh6 day12f a
Dh6 day12f b
Dh6 day12f c
sky high

sky high

Rub a dub 4 naked ladies in a tub is mo' like it! Face it guys, it's the only time ya want yer ladies to stink! My oh my, you smell so NASTY, bee-atch! Woohoo....scratch and sniff!

good show bro....and the fun is just gettin' started!

s h

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Good lookin progress thus far my friend, keep that green thumb a crankin, Peace SSP

winta

winta

yea its the only time i can have 4 ladies in my tub and my wife not be mad lol yea im lovin the stinky smells they givin: sweet funk and burnt rubber dank :)

Rub a dub 4 naked ladies in a tub is mo' like it! Face it guys, it's the only time ya want yer ladies to stink! My oh my, you smell so NASTY, bee-atch! Woohoo....scratch and sniff!

good show bro....and the fun is just gettin' started!

s h

thank u good sir :) im tryinta get it right!

Good lookin progress thus far my friend, keep that green thumb a crankin, Peace SSP

M

mrhouston907

Looks nice, I'm 2 weeks in, started 10, got 3 males, 2 hermies, and the rest haven't shown

Latest posts

Top Bottom