Deficiency?

• Thread starter Builder0101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thought u might appreciate this, though.
i c nothing about money, in it. kinda f's the entire oath, wouldn't u agree?

lemme know when u fine a doc, besides doctor hunter patch adams, this resides within.

not to diminish, those it does- docs without borders, volunteers, etc.

Screenshot 20200114 170902 Chrome
Screenshot 20200114 170920 Chrome
Builder0101

Builder0101

Thanks for the great encouragement, and props. My numbers do look good. The ladies are beautiful. Nervous new daddy I guess.

Builder0101

Builder0101

ur runoff, IS the values for the contents. 20%, i believe, but double check. not my forte. i do a shot glass, with g's houseplants. runnin lean- no problems.

ur homework, is spot on. the runoff n feel for fed weight vs dry... ur gonna come across it. ur readin the right stuff.

YouTube- seedtostoned . believe one of his is ur medium. there's a Hispanic, younger man... not cervr- he does, too and knows how to pronounce, the hizzay so he knows his stuff. seedto- will likely cause tube to refer u to him.
Just did lots of research and came up with a mix. I am sure I came across his stuff. I like Mr. Canucks. He only uses Gia Green 444 Mmand 284 in coco with pearlite and sometimes a tea. That's it.

Builder0101

Builder0101

could u have chosen a more challenging medium, ur first go? ;P
It is a tough one. I researched a lot. Missed a couple things like buffering for cal mag. Not sure of the efficacy of buffering. Just add cal mag to watering seems to be fine.

Builder0101

Builder0101

Used flash. A little overexposed. Yes one is darker green but I think looks great. All healthy.

20200117 203738
20200117 201824
20200117 195442
20200117 195430
20200117 195356
20200117 195338
20200117 195311
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

very flattering. thank you, GOT!!!!

builder- i c ur diy, compliant... u spent alot, for the extra 30%, reflectivity. any spare mylar, or white/panda, anything? love those prunin bags... loathe that they're so commonly, black... heat n light, absorbing.

Builder0101

Builder0101

The high humidity was an all time high. I never reset it out of the box. Whew!

Builder0101

Builder0101

I think I'll amend soil when runoff hits 350 net ppm or at 21 days whichever comes 1st. ATM I am at 500 which may actually be a tad high for these small plants. But they are growing fast and will soon be ready for 900 I think. Runoff PH was 6.29 today Water PH was 6.2. Ph a little higher than water is good I believe. My runoff hasconsistently been a poi t or point and a half higher than my water.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

there might b some leaf, weakening. there r free apps, with various light, measuring, tools... i dunno bout efficacy.
the dark green is nitrogen, surplus. hot soil? still around 7s?

follow me. i think skol would b helpful to u. I'll grab a link. oh!!!
@oldskol4evr

skol... how u feelin? if ur up to it, can u take a peek?

he posted all the intel ur gonna want, if u feel up to it.

I'll see whether...

@Moshmen , can u recruit, builder, to ur grow? he'd b an asset, not an anchor.

keep an eye out for mid- 1diesel1 scary, mofo! and seraphine- pest, genius & aquaman, but leave him be, a couple more wks. these names, their streams n entourages... intelligent, witty, tolerant, crew. mimed, 707 (knows more than he thinks)... and those, who surround em, as i stip'd. ummm... don't stalk me. time wastin troll.

they will all- recognize and appreciate- u put your time in, research wise. u r an asset to the community. don't let anyone tell u, otherwise.

book suggestion, also in ummm... pdf, n pr... oh!!! mosh has a link. ask him, when he arrives.

marijuana garden saver, by j.c. stitch, edited, by ed...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

each strain has nuances/preferences. even same strains, have diff phenos, especially, with newer, puup. ur anal. it's more likely those reasons, some r showing colar variance, vs your ummm... lack of consistency. make sense? compliment n explanatory; not a criticism.
i dialed skol because he'd just touched on some zealot ppm values, for me. this stage, was not discussed.

err, on the side of caution vs excesses. always easier to add, by request, than rescue a fry cook.

ok- i gotta split. i only get worse, from here. sorry.

colour variance, due to high n... not pheno, though, a diff pheno, may poopoo, 500, while another, requests 600. yeah, I'm lost. nm. imma hush.

Builder0101

Builder0101

Thank you for the vote of confidence. Constructive criticism always welcome.
I think my PH For coco is perfect. Unless my research is off. Lower PH values for coco. And yes everything is exact so that dark ass shrub may be phenome. I even water with a measuring glass. Each pot gets the same amount of water. I will err on the side of caution as you suggest on the top dress timing. I'm brewing some tea and can always use that for a couple days while it is fresh so I dont top dress too soon. Also with my slow release dry organics I should be safe from notes.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@Indiva710
finally! always lose their #.

710, meet builder... first grow... we want him close and given shortcuts n contacts so he can surpass n teach us, by half past noon. feel me? i think you'll appreciate the grower's mind.

Moshmen

Moshmen

there might b some leaf, weakening. there r free apps, with various light, measuring, tools... i dunno bout efficacy.
the dark green is nitrogen, surplus. hot soil? still around 7s?

follow me. i think skol would b helpful to u. I'll grab a link. oh!!!
@oldskol4evr

skol... how u feelin? if ur up to it, can u take a peek?

he posted all the intel ur gonna want, if u feel up to it.

I'll see whether...

@Moshmen , can u recruit, builder, to ur grow? he'd b an asset, not an anchor.

keep an eye out for mid- 1diesel1 scary, mofo! and seraphine- pest, genius & aquaman, but leave him be, a couple more wks. these names, their streams n entourages... intelligent, witty, tolerant, crew. mimed, 707 (knows more than he thinks)... and those, who surround em, as i stip'd. ummm... don't stalk me. time wastin troll.

they will all- recognize and appreciate- u put your time in, research wise. u r an asset to the community. don't let anyone tell u, otherwise.

book suggestion, also in ummm... pdf, n pr... oh!!! mosh has a link. ask him, when he arrives.

marijuana garden saver, by j.c. stitch, edited, by ed...
I too run autos , if ya wanna see what not to do you can stop by my thread like everyone I’m finding what works in my situation which is less that ideal! Lmao I’m a trial and error kinda guy. Lol very new and leArnin every day! These guys here really know their stuff! Hands down the most knowledgeable group on the web in my humble opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom