desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Only thing I feed, I do give them Atami Bloombastic to flower them but that's it, Atami works great but I only use 30ml per USgal if you don't water it down and go light you will fry your girls. Pic 2 plant is 28 days from sprout and already can tell it's a girl.
You should really start training your autos. Youll get more for your money man.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
The originals came with wax/oil canisters but not in Canada that I can find. I can get the other accessories but not them. Never tried them.

I made crappy honey oil once just to see if it worked. It was okay but to green. I later added a lot of kief to it and used it a few times on joints before giving it to a buddy.

The dry weed vape is okay but not heavy hitting any more. To much each day I guess. It was never as good as when I was in Amsterdam smoke/coffee shop.

At $220 + tax I’m stuck with it for a while. I wanted the Plenty but was out of stock and I don’t really do online shopping.

I’ll have a look though as it’s got my interest. Thanks
I bought the Plenty about 10yrs ago. I don't use it very often but it's (imo) the best home vape. I got the Mighty last year (the only way to get these things is when they're on sale). As great as the engineering is, they're probably at least 20% overpriced no matter what. Storz & Bickel is all about minimal changes, but even they need to realize that it's a rapidly changing and improving market. They should have made bigger, better upgrades over the last 5+ years.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
My last harvest literally went up in smoke in a couple months. I need to do an outdoor grow so that I can hoard all the good indoor and roll my GF the outdoor stuff! We should be able to grow enough outdoor to supply her for at least 6 months....hopefully.....
Yeah, I started and put them out late, this past summer was the first time I grew outdoors, it was really just a test few, and I was surprised at how well they did and how much I got. They weren't even that tall, but good relative weight.

ayeob

ayeob

Morning everyone,

we’re in day 3 of drying humidity is hovering between 60-68 and temp is hovering around 63-65. the buds still feel quite soft, and the branches are still bendy not sure if i should try some yet or not. let me know what you think. other than nothing else to report yet.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Morning everyone,

we’re in day 3 of drying humidity is hovering between 60-68 and temp is hovering around 63-65. the buds still feel quite soft, and the branches are still bendy not sure if i should try some yet or not. let me know what you think. other than nothing else to report yet.
Youve got some time yet. Prolly day 7 or 8 youd be able to smoke a little.

ayeob

ayeob

Youve got some time yet. Prolly day 7 or 8 youd be able to smoke a little.
okay cool i’ll just leave them be for now then. are those temps and humidity’s good?

the smell should come back during the curing process right? it smells a little but not as potent

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Morning everyone,

Good afternoon sir.

I keep meaning to tell you... When you use the phone microscope zoom in a bit. Makes bigger/better pics.

Look here;

ayeob

ayeob

Good afternoon sir.

I keep meaning to tell you... When you use the phone microscope zoom in a bit. Makes bigger/better pics.

Look here;
i was looking on amazon for a microscope for my iphone. that’s the kind of picture i want to get lol

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

i was looking on amazon for a microscope for my iphone. that’s the kind of picture i want to get lol
This is a cheap easy one to use with most any phone.

I thought you had one as the pics you took look like it, just didn’t zoom the phone in.

My eyes suck with the jewelry loupe. To much movement. 😝

ayeob

ayeob

This is a cheap easy one to use with most any phone.

I thought you had one as the pics you took look like it, just didn’t zoom the phone in.

My eyes suck with the jewelry loupe. To much movement. 😝
lol. i i used the jeweler loupe and put my phone behind it but yeah i will check this one out don’t need an expensive one as long as it does the job

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

I have one of those macro lens kits and it works OK. You have to position it just right on the camera or it doesn't come out very well. It came with different types of lenses for different looks but I just use the 20x macro.

Top Bottom