desperately In need of advice!

• Thread starter ayeob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ayeob

ayeob

So the smaller tent doesnt have a filter, it just vents in the room cause its only my veg tent so it doesnt smell super strong.
gotcha, is it better to have them in different tents during different stages of their life?

how old are your plants

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

gotcha, is it better to have them in different tents during different stages of their life?

how old are your plants
I dont think it matters i just usually have like 10-12 plants going at a time. 6-8 in veg and 4 in flower. I use the 3x3 to veg, and 4x4 to flower as it has more room obviously, plus its 8 inches taller.

And i honestly dont keep track of time very well.

ayeob

ayeob

I dont think it matters i just usually have like 10-12 plants going at a time. 6-8 in veg and 4 in flower. I use the 3x3 to veg, and 4x4 to flower as it has more room obviously, plus its 8 inches taller.

And i honestly dont keep track of time very well.
yeah that makes sense, but honestly you’ve probably been doing it long enough you can kind of “eyeball” stuff like second nature that you don’t need time anymore lol

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

yeah that makes sense, but honestly you’ve probably been doing it long enough you can kind of “eyeball” stuff like second nature that you don’t need time anymore lol
Started growing February of '18, i still have issues from time to time. All i know is the autoflower thats in there is like 6 weeks from sprout, Maybe? Everything else was started like new years but my environment has been out of whack, i changed up my soi l recipe, its been wicked cold too so things just been moving slowly.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

yeah i was looking into those i want a nice controller to allow me to monitor everything in one place. do you have a pic of your set up?

Tent interior A

My suggestion would be to buy the entire ACI tent kit with the fan and controller you want since it includes their controller mount plate and comes with cloth pots, snips, screen, etc. That's the route I'm going the next time I need to buy a tent. I want to upgrade to the controller 69 since I plan on picking up their Cloudforge T3 to automate the humidity side of things when they're back in stock.

Last edited:
ayeob

ayeob

morning everyone, just and update she’s looking extremely well right now. the pot is getting lighter so either today or tomorrow will definitely need watering/feeding. but just by seeing it today she looks to be thriving!! and bud are getting bigger

1A0AA94D 5210 4CA6 98B6 A0CA93680DFD
4BA8C5C3 3AD8 4B9F 8B26 2B0B72406B81
65F0364B E89F 4631 B156 914D37B87868
5EE13785 29B2 4C91 ACFE C7DA637E0545
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
morning everyone, just and update she’s looking extremely well right now. the pot is getting lighter so either today or tomorrow will definitely need watering/feeding. but just by seeing it today she looks to be thriving!! and bud are getting bigger
Looking great!

E

Edinburg

True all autoflowers are different, Northern light is a beginner friendly plant that lets mistakes slide that would kill other autos, but they all have the same commonality, they hate stress, less nutes is advisable, no transplantation, keep things simple and you will be fine.

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

My suggestion would be to buy the entire ACI tent kit with the fan and controller you want since it includes their controller mount plate and comes with cloth pots, snips, screen, etc. That's the route I'm going the next time I need to buy a tent. I want to upgrade to the controller 69 since I plan on picking up their Cloudforge T3 to automate the humidity side of things when they're back in stock.
That's close to what I have. I didn't buy the kit, though. I have the 642 (2x4x6) tent and the Controller 69 Pro with the S6 inline fan. I also have their S6 oscillating fan, but it's not connected to the controller. I'm also using their fabric pots.

The metal mounting plate for the controller is nice. The controller is magnetic, so no screws are required. That's good, too, because the screws provided with the controller don't work with the mounting plate. I don't know why they're included. Mounting the controller on the mounting plate is very convenient, because it's easy to see the status of the tent at a glance. I especially like how it shows the VPD. It even has the time of day. I have not used the controller's panel to program it, however. The phone app is much easier to use. It's also nice to check the status or change settings from any place my phone can connect to the Internet.

I don't recommend waiting to order the T3 till it's in stock. Pre-order it and get on the waiting list if you can. I ordered a T3 humidifier in November and there still are several orders ahead of mine. The last update was in December when they promised delivery in January. My order didn't arrive for my current grow and it doesn't look like it will arrive in time for my next grow. I'm looking forward to using it, though, because it promises to have some very nice features. I like how it doesn't need to be inside the tent. That should make refilling it much easier. More space inside the tent is always helpful, as well.

I recommend buying one or two of their control plugs to go with the controller. It allows operating equipment not sold by AC Infinity. I have two that I'll be using after I reconfigure between grows. One will be for the heater and one for the humidifier until the AC Infinity T3 I ordered is delivered.

Here's a pic. It's watering day, so the RH and VPD are off a bit.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I just use magnets to hold my controller. Same with my hygrometer that monitors my 3 zones.

ACI is nice, they didn’t have a 3 in 1 tent at the time.

I do own 3 of the fans and plan to get the oscillating one when it’s in stores here.

Can’t upload pics again.

I attach things above the door zippers. At a corner or tight to the frame. No issues yet.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Looking good ayeob. I'll keep reading/catching up but now that some days have passed, what changes did you make (or not make) since your first post? And have you done any pruning of bottom/older, or maybe damaged leaves?

ayeob

ayeob

afternoon everyone!

sorry i don’t post yesterday, but here’s a pics and a vidoe for today. i watered yesterday adding flower fuel and dropping tiger bloom.

it looks like i got some nice colas forming! definitely nervous when it comes to harvesting and drying because that’s where my last stuff got messed up.

Looking good ayeob. I'll keep reading/catching up but now that some days have passed, what changes did you make (or not make) since your first post? And have you done any pruning of bottom/older, or maybe damaged leaves?
only changes i made was i got rid of the tiger bloom and put some flower fuel in the mixture. i’m unsure if i can take out some leaves. i don’t want to stress her out anymore. i also got a new aci hygrometer the B2 i wanted the one with the probe but i think amazon had them flip flopped. also made a better stand for the pot because the other one was lopsided
I just use magnets to hold my controller. Same with my hygrometer that monitors my 3 zones.

ACI is nice, they didn’t have a 3 in 1 tent at the time.

I do own 3 of the fans and plan to get the oscillating one when it’s in stores here.

Can’t upload pics again.

I attach things above the door zippers. At a corner or tight to the frame. No issues yet.
i want to get the aci oscillating fan as well it looks so nice. definitely want to get a controller and try and run all aci equipment. so much more convenient having everything in one place.
That's close to what I have. I didn't buy the kit, though. I have the 642 (2x4x6) tent and the Controller 69 Pro with the S6 inline fan. I also have their S6 oscillating fan, but it's not connected to the controller. I'm also using their fabric pots.

The metal mounting plate for the controller is nice. The controller is magnetic, so no screws are required. That's good, too, because the screws provided with the controller don't work with the mounting plate. I don't know why they're included. Mounting the controller on the mounting plate is very convenient, because it's easy to see the status of the tent at a glance. I especially like how it shows the VPD. It even has the time of day. I have not used the controller's panel to program it, however. The phone app is much easier to use. It's also nice to check the status or change settings from any place my phone can connect to the Internet.

I don't recommend waiting to order the T3 till it's in stock. Pre-order it and get on the waiting list if you can. I ordered a T3 humidifier in November and there still are several orders ahead of mine. The last update was in December when they promised delivery in January. My order didn't arrive for my current grow and it doesn't look like it will arrive in time for my next grow. I'm looking forward to using it, though, because it promises to have some very nice features. I like how it doesn't need to be inside the tent. That should make refilling it much easier. More space inside the tent is always helpful, as well.

I recommend buying one or two of their control plugs to go with the controller. It allows operating equipment not sold by AC Infinity. I have two that I'll be using after I reconfigure between grows. One will be for the heater and one for the humidifier until the AC Infinity T3 I ordered is delivered.

Here's a pic. It's watering day, so the RH and VPD are off a bit.

View attachment 1329119
definitely want to upgrade everything, maybe once my tax return hits, i’ll be able to get a few new pieces.

04919FB6 51C6 4E55 ABB3 CD66D5491C14
61785E22 677B 4822 AD4E 8668823F0E54
6FD8F063 7C62 4F88 8B7F 86E7F2544FAB
B7F71367 3BB3 4BAB 9DFA 0DBB9F9A2EB6
D1364155 9DF9 4129 9B46 83B5ABA84849
F8D13B37 7998 481B A385 A161C7287D22
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

definitely want to upgrade everything, maybe once my tax return hits, i’ll be able to get a few new pieces.
Sounds good! My growing adventure grew as I figured out what I needed. It's a lot more than what I thought I would need when I began. That much is certain. It has been fun, though. 😉

Top Bottom