Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
mandalaman

mandalaman

What day wete they born on? If I asked you, how old you plants were and you said 45 days then I would know they were 6 weeks and 3 days old. And since today is Sat ghat would mean your plants started their week off on Wed...
My plants were born on Sat. So today I start week 6..
tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

IMG 1519
incogneato

incogneato

I want to say something to all you guys real quick... I appreciate each and every one of you stopping by and commenting, liking, etc..... And the reason i say this is, a lot of times i prob fail to get onm your thread and show love back. MY BAD! Ive been cray cray( As my grand daughter says) getting everything together.. I got more surprises coming up....
So my point is, man post pics on my thread of your plants as you take pics too. I dont care about it being my thread, its all our threads! I like pics. Post as m,any as you want as ofter as you want.... Nobody but you deplorables ever seen inside my room so somebody has to make me feel good about all my effort! I got to feed the flood table.. I will be back in 10 mins.... Out of the office :)
I have the opposite problem lol i habg out in everyone elses threads and neglect the fuck outta mine haha

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well im eager for lights on to see how my new bare soak clones are doing. The were wilting quick but i got the tent closed up and the rh should of climbed to high 70's. That should help them. 77/77 would be fine with me if i can get there.
Im also ready to see how the super crop looks after 18 hrs... Come on lights on.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey @EventHorizan

I too use no humidity dome when bubble cloning. It takes the clone 1-3 days to adapt to the lack of roots.

You'll know when it happens when the leaves perk back up.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So got my camera's set up to monitor grow room, reservoir monitor, and environmental controller... from my phone anywhere.. so now I will know, when I want to know, from where ever I want to know...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well I be damn! They already looking healthy!
I did a boo boo tho... last night when I first put them in...
When I misted the plants I mixed up spray bottles.
I misted them with 1/3 h202...
Lol they seemed to have liked it!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

@Wisher619 Hey buddy.. question...
I have been sitting ec at 1.6 and it knocks it down to 1.2 in 24 hrs.
So im adding back 20 ml FN grow and im gonna hit 1 ml/gal for 20 ml/20 gal of koolbloom..
Sound good. ?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That 1 plant would take up my 3x3. There is about 10 cola branches...
The second one is gonna have a good canopy now that I super cropped it!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
That 1 plant would take up my 3x3. There is about 10 cola branches...
The second one is gonna have a good canopy now that I super cropped it!

10 cola's in a 3x3 wouldn't cut it bro ;)

You need 113 cola's in your 3x3 to match the 13+ cola's per cu ft I'm running on 1 plant :cool:

That reminds me I have a cola's per cu ft thread I made somewhere I need to update lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom