Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

10 cola's in a 3x3 wouldn't cut it bro ;)

You need 113 cola's in your 3x3 to match the 13+ cola's per cu ft I'm running on 1 plant :cool:

That reminds me I have a cola's per cu ft thread I made somewhere I need to update lol.
I know Rmol.... I did Scrog out a plant that produced 7 ounces in a 4x4 that took hrs to clean .5 gram colas...
Then I grew 3 and topped 3 times in a 4x4 and it produced 440 grams of big ass donkey dick colas that was sticky icky and a breeze to dry, trim, and cure.. well the cure wasn't so easy. Damn colas wouldn't fit in the jar :) Go figure... lst when you have low light conditions.
In my situations, top, super crop, and lollipop. ..
And they grow so damn quick that I really just sit back and smack them with my fly rod every now and then. .... :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

10 cola's in a 3x3 wouldn't cut it bro ;)

You need 113 cola's in your 3x3 to match the 13+ cola's per cu ft I'm running on 1 plant :cool:

That reminds me I have a cola's per cu ft thread I made somewhere I need to update lol.
At a 128 cola's in a 4x4. But now I'm really got a 5x10 flower chamber if I want. I fill up what the light hits... it's probably about 5x8 cover right now.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I had to super crop another plant. These dam plants are 4 foot tall almost. Well they were. They back to 30 inches now that I laid my pimp hand on them...

as you can see on the one I supercropped yesterday, it's already turned up and is now even with the canopy.... this grow is completely gonna be 2 600w the whole way....
I'm eager to see what kind of size these buds are gonna have. With big bud in the name and vast in the other we should see a good yield! Fingers crossed!
Still pushing for 800.....

Wisher619

Wisher619

So I had to super crop another plant. These dam plants are 4 foot tall almost. Well they were. They back to 30 inches now that I laid my pimp hand on them... View attachment 663784

as you can see on the one I supercropped yesterday, it's already turned up and is now even with the canopy.... this grow is completely gonna be 2 600w the whole way....
I'm eager to see what kind of size these buds are gonna have. With big bud in the name and vast in the other we should see a good yield! Fingers crossed!
Still pushing for 800.....
I think you will do great
even with auto's
looking real bushy and full
hopefully that translates to fat colas

you know they say not to
but....I think I would lolipop some
like to where you know for sure that there really isnt any light penetration
just so the plant really tries to focus all its energy to the biggest colas possible

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think you will do great
even with auto's
looking real bushy and full
hopefully that translates to fat colas

you know they say not to
but....I think I would lolipop some
like to where you know for sure that there really isnt any light penetration
just so the plant really tries to focus all its energy to the biggest colas possible
I defoled and lollipop about 4 days ago. Quite a bit actually. I do agree I need some more done on the bottom as for lollipopping. But I'm gonna wait a Lil bit and see how everything responds to the latest stuff I did.
They are bushy as fuck. They make my last autos look like play toys... they dam near as big as the photos I just had.
They steadily look hungry tho. Kinda light green to me. More the fast and vast looks like it. The mh 600 it's under has a generic bulb where the other 600 has a Dlux. Not for sure if that's playing a part. One is more yellow than the other one seems white with blue. That's the Dlux with white and blue tint. I gave them 1.7 ec last night. I'm around 1.4 today.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Looking good. Pure coco eh?
I can't tell if my plant is looking better or not
yeah I am in pure coco and am using 5oz dixie cups
I am gonna keep them in there until they fill the cup with roots or the cup falls apart
I will then transplant into a 1/2 gal square and veg until they fill that up
then in to flower

I am giving my plants in flower....2 weeks from today
if they dont flower well

the chopping block they get

I will then fashion my new 2x4 lowrise tray and a drip manifold that would make a grown man cry

pvc/Tophat grommets/1/4" barb shutoff valves/1/4" line

it will be the Cats Meow

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

the tops are lookin sickley

but you did change the feed right?
Yep went to fnb. Only 24 hrs so far. I don't know if it's gonna pull thru or not... I thought about running a Lil h202 in the bucket for a few days then change it out. I got root rot in that plant. I turned the table down to just 2 feedings instead of 3. I think I might give the others a good flush and a dry spell, and then resume normally.

Wisher619

Wisher619

You know I got like 3 air pumps going and one is a bigger one. I would like to just get a big nice air pump. What's the best you can get? Here is what I have...
I dont really know
I have the smallest of the industrial ones

I am only using mine for the lettuce

for my other res or if in flood and drain
I wouldnt use anything
and if I had to....I would just use a cheap 50gph pump from harbor freight to mix the solution like 1 or 2x a day for about 30 min

as I talked to Chris from Botanicare and he told me the only time you need oxygen is when your roots are constantly submerged

so my dwc only until the roots start to suck up the water and nothing else

once the roots start to suck up the water and there is exposure to the roots
the air isnt needed anymore

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yep went to fnb. Only 24 hrs so far. I don't know if it's gonna pull thru or not... I thought about running a Lil h202 in the bucket for a few days then change it out. I got root rot in that plant. I turned the table down to just 2 feedings instead of 3. I think I might give the others a good flush and a dry spell, and then resume normally.
how do you know you have root rot?

oh I see that is a dwc bucket

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

yeah I am in pure coco and am using 5oz dixie cups
I am gonna keep them in there until they fill the cup with roots or the cup falls apart
I will then transplant into a 1/2 gal square and veg until they fill that up
then in to flower

I am giving my plants in flower....2 weeks from today
if they dont flower well

the chopping block they get

I will then fashion my new 2x4 lowrise tray and a drip manifold that would make a grown man cry

pvc/Tophat grommets/1/4" barb shutoff valves/1/4" line

it will be the Cats Meow
Lol u told me don't panic on the hermie plants. I'm glad you did tho. Still brought 2k :)
Sucks wasting time tho if they don't flower out right. ..
Can't wait to see the system!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I dont really know
I have the smallest of the industrial ones

I am only using mine for the lettuce

for my other res or if in flood and drain
I wouldnt use anything
and if I had to....I would just use a cheap 50gph pump from harbor freight to mix the solution like 1 or 2x a day for about 30 min

as I talked to Chris from Botanicare and he told me the only time you need oxygen is when your roots are constantly submerged

so my dwc only until the roots start to suck up the water and nothing else

once the roots start to suck up the water and there is exposure to the roots
the air isnt needed anymore
A lot of nuts like floralicious and flora nectar say keep aerated? ??
But no I want this because I run my system and my veg dwc cloner, and now my dwc single bucket... plus I plant to put the other 3 mom's in dwc so I can flower the whole room out and get it cleaned for summer break and the kid.. probably kids. I'm gonna be a second time grandpa any day. So this summer I plan to spend a lot of family time.. hopefully shit never works the way I plan lol..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

how do you know you have root rot?

oh I see that is a dwc bucket
Oh pulled it out the pot and roots were brown towards bottom and water logged and had a smell. I know it was root rot. So I put it in the dwc and put the top drip on very low to promote some drying..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom