View attachment 671245 View attachment 671246

smallest run ever
no fuckin up on a full house with these nutes

glad I didnt run a full box

I would have been completely pissed at myself for such a rookie mistake

tryin to work these nutes out
the clones are kinda greening up and so are the lettuces....so we will see
View attachment 671247
I can't believe u had sick plants and I followed it up with some of my own. ..

what's the pump put out? Ain't that how they rate them ...

Wisher619

Wisher619

it is funny because tou have seen my work

what is funnier is you just saw how these plants are supposed to look like 2 months ago
another run and YIKES

that is what happens even when experienced people switch nutes.....uggghhh

lucky I have lbs to spare or I would be crying right now

this summer is gonna be all trial and error

then winter is my serious time again

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

what is funnier is you just saw how these plants are supposed to look like 2 months ago
another run and YIKES

I'm gonna lose all my summer :)
Will u pheno hunt for me lol so I'm good to go this fall lol
If I ever buy seeds again and I'm sure I will, I will pop all the beans of the same strain and pheno hunt...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Same here. That WAS my original plan. Then shit got weird, damn aliens
At this point incognito since your still in pots I would be moving 2 new plants in your flower area every 2 weeks. That way u get a harvest every 2 weeks.. since you got so mmuch vegging... You would start seeing harvest quicker and you would learn more imo...

Irietime

Irietime

Yep went to fnb. Only 24 hrs so far. I don't know if it's gonna pull thru or not... I thought about running a Lil h202 in the bucket for a few days then change it out. I got root rot in that plant. I turned the table down to just 2 feedings instead of 3. I think I might give the others a good flush and a dry spell, and then resume normally.
Man, as good as a grow is going , there's always some curveballs. It's hard to keep plants praying and healthy sprout to chop.
I've got a couple plants that are spiraling out of my control with the yellowing, I don't know if it's a cal/mg thing, phos, or uptake issues. But I'm so close to chop I don't really care, just gonna let them go.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Appeal to mods...@logic @Seamaiden...this thread has zero to do with CSI seeds/plants anymore...it'd be nice if it wasn't in the csi forum, its more of a very long general discussion between a few people.
It wasn't in this thread till 3 days ago when the mods moved it... I had no input or knowledge of it...
With that said, about 20 days from now these clones WHICH ARE SOUR URKLE AND URKLES GIRL which are csi and bought from the farm... I had some germ problems so the grow went to vegging mothers and taking clones, and in the mean time I ran some autos...
Now we are about to get it on.... and sorry we kind of like to talk.. I'm a redneck that's what my problem is... but I post pics since I think you like pics instead of words...
So with out further doo doo,
PRESIDENT URKLE AND FIRST LADY URKLE...
And the Duggar kids....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Right.... Been in trouble with the law since the day I was born. But remember...
The mountain might get them but the law never will...

Mods you can move me where ever you want... no hard feelings... I'm just hear for the cookies and milk....

destructo

destructo

What ended up happening with the autos and did you ever get around to taking your cuts of the urkles?

I know this is from last year, it was nice to compare growth to stuff that i popped same day just 1 year later.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What ended up happening with the autos and did you ever get around to taking your cuts of the urkles?

I know this is from last year, it was nice to compare growth to stuff that i popped same day just 1 year later.
well post some pics! I did take cuts and I got a cross of the urkles. Its a mother now.. And the autos did there thing.. Was a very good run for Autos. Like I said, post up some pics....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Hey @Wisher619 @Thejoeybrown @incogneato Im gonna run 2 threads. this one for us, and the other one so we can still help people.. I am a much better grower than teacher, and Im losing alot of my bs time for the threads, so when I want to see daily how you guys are doing, I dont have to reAd 4 pages...
However I still want to work the other thread, caus helping ppl is really important too..

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

another run and YIKES

after reading this, just reminds me of the journey we been on for awhile now!!

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Hey @Wisher619 @Thejoeybrown @incogneato Im gonna run 2 threads. this one for us, and the other one so we can still help people.. I am a much better grower than teacher, and Im losing alot of my bs time for the threads, so when I want to see daily how you guys are doing, I dont have to reAd 4 pages...
However I still want to work the other thread, caus helping ppl is really important too..
I like this idea bro. Will make it a lot easier! Good thinkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom