Devil Anse Hatfield Inc......

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
philly kush

philly kush

Well tent is cleaned out and bleached.. hung the girls in it to dry. I'm in trouble tho. RH is 35% in the house. It's colder than a well diggers ass outside so my heat just zaps any humidity. .. I put a wet towel in front of a fan in the tent to try to create some humidity...
Guess I could run the shower for a few on real hot to try to bring up the humidity.
The basement has about 50% rh but it's only about 40 degrees down there. Not for sure if 70 degrees and 35% rh is better than 40 degrees and 50% rh? ?? How cold is too cold to dry herb? What's more important Temps or humidity???
Some pretty nice colas... I see half peasy out of these 3 easy..
EH i would be careful with the temps u don"t wanna have any mold issues peace & goodluck with everything

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EH i would be careful with the temps u don"t wanna have any mold issues peace & goodluck with everything
Bro I dried them down there for a week then 4 more days in my tent then they been curing since then and they are bomb smelling and tasting! Smokes good in a hitter and burns awesome in a joint. I usually roll a big hog leg and burn that with a couple hash hits in between... :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

no problem i have'nt been on the farm for a while just trying to see what's been going on just finished a few strains myself cotton candy sour D mexican sativa & hopefully another week some purple wrek
Hell Ya.. Glad to have you back.. Awesome to have another grower among us! Stick around and enjoy my thread...and glad to make another acquaintance...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I added 25 ml and i only think it brought it to 1.2 had too add 5ml of ph up. Im gonna have to design me something to allow me to feed nutes and ph into my control bucket without opening it. Im thinking about getting a doser that just adds ml by set time. So if i needed 25ml, i would just program it once to give 25 ml over 3 hrs time and same with ph...

I like this one for the price...

• Model :DP-4, Idea for Dosing CA / MG / AB Water or other liquid
  • 4 Channel Dosing Pump
  • Each Channel Provides 1 to 9999ml per day,24 timer per day
  • Can interval 30 days to dosing, Easy Set different time of the Dosing Pump
  • Q max (L/m): 70, Dimension: 9.25" x 5.11" x 2.55"

814LhYXqC5L._SL1500_.jpg

912BDKroLvL._SL1500_.jpg

41cWXs8x4FL.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Jebao-Progra...qid=1483933936&sr=8-1&keywords=nutrient+doser

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So I added 25 ml and i only think it brought it to 1.2 had too add 5ml of ph up. Im gonna have to design me something to allow me to feed nutes and ph into my control bucket without opening it. Im thinking about getting a doser that just adds ml by set time. So if i needed 25ml, i would just program it once to give 25 ml over 3 hrs time and same with ph...

I like this one for the price...

• Model :DP-4, Idea for Dosing CA / MG / AB Water or other liquid
    • 4 Channel Dosing Pump
    • Each Channel Provides 1 to 9999ml per day,24 timer per day
    • Can interval 30 days to dosing, Easy Set different time of the Dosing Pump
    • Q max (L/m): 70, Dimension: 9.25" x 5.11" x 2.55"

814LhYXqC5L._SL1500_.jpg

912BDKroLvL._SL1500_.jpg

41cWXs8x4FL.jpg
My only question is will it flow FNB??? That shit is thick. Guess you strain fnb, then add it to ro water(amount slightly less than one of them 3 chambers, then program it to feed it. But then i at least wouldnt have to open the control bucket..
https://www.amazon.com/Jebao-Progra...qid=1483933936&sr=8-1&keywords=nutrient+doser

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

EH what strains did you say you were starting I'm getting ready to pop some new ones just undecided. i have quit a few to choose from
Right now im running some autos i had laying around while my 4 moms grow out so i can take clones.. They are Sour Urkle ( Sour Diesel x Purple Urkle ) and Urkle's Girl (Girl Scout Cookies x Purple Urkle)

As for the autos (7) in the rdwc, they are 4 on right together( Northern Lights x Big Bud) and 3 on left are (Fast and Vast) heavyweight seeds... They are 15 days old today from seed..

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

How do you like Heavyweight seeds? Any other auto breeders that are good?
I know of many regular seed breeders that are good, I was thinking of messing around with Autos this next outdoor crop due to the fast rains that come in my region in early September.

philly kush

philly kush

hopefully we'll be legal everywhere but Big Pharma would rather have you hooked on some other kind of bullshit that causes more damage than it helps
Ya im a customer of thiers too.. 2 back injuries.. I use only what i need of it tho. It dont help much. I just keep pushing on...
yeah im in the same boat 3 heniated discs & nerve damage in my leg what fucks me up is im a heavy equiptment operator which my job allowa me to use these meds but if i get caught with mother nature in my system they treat you like a junkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom