Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She's getting ready to explode brother.
IMAG0161
IMAG0162
IMAG0163

N

nudger39

wow, that root looks like a dinosaurs leg! got to try this dwc stuff sometime, its amazing, fairplay top skills Midwest

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

She's about upper middle sized for Dina. I've had them twice this size but I highly recommend. I haven't grown the ww tho. And this is the lowest I've kept the nutes ever. I'm still in the 500-550 ppm range. I think I'll bump her up a lil more but not much she seems so happy now.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Sorry to hit on your baby, but she's kinda hot. Lol bro they look good.
Lol, it's all good. I've had a couple issues in the last few months. So it's nice to get back in the swing of things. Growing is supposed to he relaxing and fun. And finally got my 600w hps rocking again. I was using that t5 for a while, and don't get me wrong it still produces, but this feels like home.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Lol, it's all good. I've had a couple issues in the last few months. So it's nice to get back in the swing of things. Growing is supposed to he relaxing and fun. And finally got my 600w hps rocking again. I was using that t5 for a while, and don't get me wrong it still produces, but this feels like home.
Bro I love these halides.....I do need to get some glasses tho....be hurting my eyes lol

Top Bottom