Dirbags Rockin' Rockwool Revival Thread

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Looks tremendous, defo following along.
Nice job on the schwazzing too. Textbook work.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Looks tremendous, defo following along.
Nice job on the schwazzing too. Textbook work.
schwazzing ? I'm old I had to google that one. I just pull leaves off as it grows to uncover any bud sites Focusing on the inside of the plant first. I go nuts the last few weeks, every day I take a handful or two off them am & pm. Yesterday I spent an hour on each of those smaller ones to get down to where I can cut/wash/hang. I'll let it sit in the flower room another 3 - 4days before I cut her.

100 5299
Fudge

Fudge

schwazzing ? I'm old I had to google that one. I just pull leaves off as it grows to uncover any bud sites Focusing on the inside of the plant first. I go nuts the last few weeks, every day I take a handful or two off them am & pm. Yesterday I spent an hour on each of those smaller ones to get down to where I can cut/wash/hang. I'll let it sit in the flower room another 3 - 4days before I cut her.
Was referring to db's stellar effort. The complete stripping apart from bud sites and a couple of top fans. The photos just show the method working really well.

But yours is a beautiful looking plant too

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Was referring to db's stellar effort. The complete stripping apart from bud sites and a couple of top fans. The photos just show the method working really well.

But yours is a beautiful looking plant too
lol You were just under my post so I........ass umed .....wrong...lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Just starting week 4 she's a fast finisher too so should pound it on now. I've grown her out a couple of times now, she was due a last good pluck tonight but when I saw yours I thought f*ck it, let's see how she handles this.
My buddy says that past day 21 of flower it can potentially do more harm than good, but some strains are very tolerant and can handle it whenever. Some less so. He tries to do it on day 1 and 20 of 12/12 and goes hard enough that they don't need it again after that, once stretch is over and bud growth takes off he doesn't touch them.

I'm sure yours will be fine though, they look healthy, what strains?

Fudge

Fudge

My buddy says that past day 21 of flower it can potentially do more harm than good, but some strains are very tolerant and can handle it whenever. Some less so. He tries to do it on day 1 and 20 of 12/12 and goes hard enough that they don't need it again after that, once stretch is over and bud growth takes off he doesn't touch them.

They were monster cropped glookies cuts so also had a slow start at flowering, its why I waited they're on day 23 I think now and just finished stretch a couple of days ago . Their mother was good for a pluck and was bare colas by the finish so should be OK 🤞🙏. This run is sponsored by monkey nutrients too so I've also changed feed as well as scrogging them. I know asking for trouble mixing it up again 😂 but it seems to all be running like clockwork

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Also I think I remember you saying he changed ppm and temps for a few days if my memory is right?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Well just got home from another long ass day, cracked a cold beer and rolling a doob and this song came on my shuffle... and it is hitting just right.
Hey DB the sound is cool but the video is disturbing. I hope you don't go to sleep with images like that rolling through your brain. Wife would bolt out of the room if that came on. lol...Welcome to my nightmare lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom