Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
j1sonbrother

j1sonbrother

Supporter
Db, the catalyst earth juice can be used in Coco hydro? if so ,I wanna try it in mid of Veg( once a week) ,but my only worry is whether this organic product will block my automatic watering system, I remember you added it in compost tea before.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Pulled her out for a bit of a maintenance flush.
I can still see some of the damaged chlorotic spots from the multiple dry outs, but nothing catastrophic. I think this lady is going to make a wonderful mom. Should make a pile of cuttings. I've almost got it back to the level of health and vitality I want to see before taking the shears to her.
And as usual, I'll run the best cuts out of the lot. Likely take 2x what I'll use.

Can not wait to see a room full of Wedding Crasher.

20211003 180107
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I've been binging vids of contractors running similar setups as mine. This is what I'll have going this year. This machine will be loaded on the back of a one ton plow truck. Big plow, little plow.

You're giving me flashbacks to when we lived in Michigan in the middle of the lake effect blizzards. Damn, my fingers are cold.... Where's @BionicKroniK ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You're giving me flashbacks to when we lived in Michigan in the middle of the lake effect blizzards. Damn, my fingers are cold.... Where's @BionicKroniK ?
Yeah we don't get a lot of snow here. But for a month of the year... I'll be ready! 🤣

We do get a lot of freezing conditions overnight though and most contracts include ice melt service also, which I'll spread with the same machine and a tow behind 200# spreader.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Yeah we don't get a lot of snow here. But for a month of the year... I'll be ready! 🤣

We do get a lot of freezing conditions overnight though and most contracts include ice melt service also, which I'll spread with the same machine and a tow behind 200# spreader.
I was outside cleaning out drive and walk one New Years Eve because we were expecting guests. When we woke up in the morning, it was a white out and had drifted over our front door. I had to go out the back and dig the front out all over again. 4 feet that night.

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

I was outside cleaning out drive and walk one New Years Eve because we were expecting guests. When we woke up in the morning, it was a white out and had drifted over our front door. I had to go out the back and dig the front out all over again. 4 feet that night.
I miss the snow in Michigan, but hated the muggy summers there...

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Yea but muggy summers make for green grass. Which needs to be cut more often. I'm in the wrong part of the country 😆
You're in Canada, yes? Beautiful Country...We spent one of our (U.S.) Thanksgiving at a friend's place in Sudbury, from what I remember, your Thanksgiving is in October? 🤔 We packed our whole Thanksgiving meal in our cooler along with the turkey still thawing in the cooler...😄

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You're in Canada, yes? Beautiful Country...We spent one of our (U.S.) Thanksgiving at a friend's place in Sudbury, from what I remember, your Thanksgiving is in October? 🤔 We packed our whole Thanksgiving meal in our cooler along with the turkey still thawing in the cooler...😄
Yep, Vancouver island. It's like Canada, but it's kinda not. Doesn't get very snowy here. And dies out something awful in the summer.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Thanks for looking out bud! Says a lot about ya.

I've been binging vids of contractors running similar setups as mine. This is what I'll have going this year. This machine will be loaded on the back of a one ton plow truck. Big plow, little plow.

Cool machine but way too early to be looking at snow..brrrrrrrrr its depressing, Whats next Christmas music? Nooooooooooooo I'm not ready for it, More Beach boys & Bikini beach party's 😁😁

Top Bottom