Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Little less green now. Bit of an eyesore but it'll be nice to not park on mud anymore.View attachment 1176370
Looks like N.Seattle. lol. I can't Imagine it's much different up there. I was up to Lummi peninsula earlier this year, right on the Border. So beautiful, pristine. I'm assuming you've got small mountains out that way. Some valley area, but surrounded by mountains, and ocean.

Lummi
Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Whale Baleen from a long time ago. 🤓 That's when people made things out of everything. Entire species are gone because of it. Needs to be preserved, it happened. People should never forget the past, were connected to it.

Same with the mammoths, and saber tooth's, hunted to extinction.

To be sure I don't blame the cave man for killing everything off, I blame his enemy; who slaughtered them all out of spite, for control. For domination sake. Just like the buffalo were almost once exterminated.

IMG 20211006 215233559
IMG 20211006 215238041
Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks like N.Seattle. lol. I can't Imagine it's much different up there. I was up to Lummi peninsula earlier this year, right on the Border. So beautiful, pristine. I'm assuming you've got small mountains out that way. Some valley area, but surrounded by mountains, and ocean.
Pretty damn close. I live at the same parallel as some parts of northern Washington State. Looks the same all over Puget sound and and the Salish sea. Beautiful imho.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Hello ! I Wonder if it would be cheaper for you to go with a tractor instead of kubota if you are on the market for one.

Might not suit your needs

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Pulled her out for a bit of a maintenance flush.
I can still see some of the damaged chlorotic spots from the multiple dry outs, but nothing catastrophic. I think this lady is going to make a wonderful mom. Should make a pile of cuttings. I've almost got it back to the level of health and vitality I want to see before taking the shears to her.
And as usual, I'll run the best cuts out of the lot. Likely take 2x what I'll use.

Can not wait to see a room full of Wedding Crasher.
Need more, please~

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Need more, please~
This is the second time now.. I posted an update like 3 or 4 days ago, I can promise you it looks exactly the same still.

If it's going to be like this, I may as well box up this light and send it back or send it to someone else to review. It's performing well and I'm curious to see how it flowers, but this is just aggravating.

amekins

amekins

This is the second time now.. I posted an update like 3 or 4 days ago, I can promise you it looks exactly the same still.

If it's going to be like this, I may as well box up this light and send it back or send it to someone else to review. It's performing well and I'm curious to see how it flowers, but this is just aggravating.
This sealed the deal for me in never taking product from them for my review. I like the product, but it’s badgering.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This sealed the deal for me in never taking product from them for my review. I like the product, but it’s badgering.
Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way, and im glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. I'd prefer my grow diaries to be mine, updated as I see progress worthy of sharing, not on some arbitrary punch clock timeline.

I have no issue with setting up my room again the way it was before. Shame it's come to this though.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
They sponsored me for an sf1000 and they haven't even acknowledged my existence. I did fk up the title, my dyslexian view of things saw Spider Farms...it wasn't until I saw a review of their product and the guy kept calling them Spider Farmer I realized I'd been misreading their name all along...Maybe that's the ticket.....just miss title forum and they can't find you...lol

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way, and im glad I'm not the only one who sees it that way. I'd prefer my grow diaries to be mine, updated as I see progress worthy of sharing, not on some arbitrary punch clock timeline.

I have no issue with setting up my room again the way it was before. Shame it's come to this though.
You just a rebel, your way on your time or fkem...lol

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hello ! I Wonder if it would be cheaper for you to go with a tractor instead of kubota if you are on the market for one.

Might not suit your needs
Not sure I follow? I have a Kubota tractor too, a BX25 subcompact. The Kubota F3060 is mostly a mower that can do other stuff too. Both have their place.

I prefer to leave this one setup as a backhoe/loader though.
20211007 084710

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Actually i was surprised you didn't give them this response the first time

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’d really like to see how they finish up and your opinion on the leds

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Not sure I follow? I have a Kubota tractor too, a BX25 subcompact. The Kubota F3060 is mostly a mower that can do other stuff too. Both have their place.

I prefer to leave this one setup as a backhoe/loader though.View attachment 1176571

I misunderstood, thought you were looking for new Machines and yea :)

Thank you for standing up to sf, they were like that to me as well, after they got what they asked they replied no more

Top Bottom