Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

For real tho. How much weed does a guy need? The 8x8 is work. Not a ton of work but compared to a 4x4 tent, it's 4 times more work 🤣
I run a 2x4 flower, and a2x4 veg with a few autos hangin around here and there - oh and 1 clone tray and mother plant in my office ,

And I’m able to keep up with mine and my wife’s needs we smoke about a zip of flower in 5/7 days, few g’s of wax and maybe some kind of edible/caps.

every now any then I wish I had more space mostly for variety not quantity and I’m a rookie growin tiny plants - so I’m sure you will kill it!

big question for me is the led light ? It will be kool to see what happens !

oh thought I’d mention I use my office sorta as a lung room like your planning, course I’m on the other side of our continent! But anyway I still have trouble with humidity sometimes in the tent even when the room is good / need bigger fans to move more air In And out of the tent for better exchange rate I believe .

also interested in your wool setup! It’s gettin close fir mosh to quit playing in the dirt ! Lmao

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Nightcap. May as well give you the backstory to this tune too. Last Jan or Feb my wife and I ate a couple g's each of liberty caps that I picked from the golf club I had just quit my job from after 13 years.

Just as we were peaking I put this on. To me this song on shrooms felt like an awesome release, the offbeat baseline hit me like a reflection of the movements I was making with relationships and career choices in life. My wife was barfing in the toilet.

What are liberty caps? We have stuff called mdma here in Australia. Is that what you mean ?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
234403679 377231223922664 3956517510538202179 n

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

This was the concert... 2002... 19 f**kin years ago 😬
Cool! You ever checked on YouTube to see if that concert you were at was online? THAT would be freakin' trippy if it is and YOU found it, AND saw yourself on it too! 😎👍 I read of this lady who was at this Sister Hazel concert, she was in the front row when she was younger and she showed her kids the video, they were trippin' out! 😄

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Plants are planted, soaked the wool for a couple hrs in 5.7ph 0.7ec solution. Ph didn't drift a single point.
20210821 183454

And I got the tent set up, looks a bit bigger than I expected in the room. Forgot my room is actually a bit smaller than 8x8 exactly. Don't matter, she fits.
20210821 201857

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Cool! You ever checked on YouTube to see if that concert you were at was online? THAT would be freakin' trippy if it is and YOU found it, AND saw yourself on it too! 😎👍 I read of this lady who was at this Sister Hazel concert, she was in the front row when she was younger and she showed her kids the video, they were trippin' out! 😄

Haha that's awesome, and yeah I did just that last night. Nada, couldnt find anything. Cellphone video was super new and short clips ate up all the phones memory back then. I could hardly find any info about it, even the commodore ballroom past events page didn't show it.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Here we go.. off and running. Just need to sort out the drainage situation in the next week or two before they go on the slabs. Leaning toward just getting a proper drain tray, but might make one yet. Not sure. For now the wire rack and shoebox lid will work. I'll just be hand watering these for the first week
20210822 184859

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looking sweet. Lots of room to grow them out.👌
Yep, it'll be my usual 4sqft per plant, but they sure look small in there to start lol. It's gonna fill quick I think.

Already noticing that it's not getting warm enough in here. That's gonna be a problem in the winter, my tent is sitting at about 24-25c, room is 23 and it's not cycling my main rooms fan for fresh air. Looks like I'll need to run my heater if the dehu doesn't bump it up enough. In which case... im considering blasting Co2 again, otherwise my heater will run more often by trying to replace co2 with ventilation. It'll likely cost the same in the end, so may as well go with the higher yielding option?? Id only run it in flower.. but I think this room will seal up pretty good. Worth a shot. Wtf not..

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Even though a tent is porous to air, it should hold enough CO2 to make a difference.
I'd be enriching the room the tent is in so it wont matter anyway. I'm leaving all the bottom air vents completely open and running a 4" fan with no filter to circulate air from the tent to the room and back. Room has a dehu and heater/AC etc in it, as well as a ventilation system. I'd just need to put a bag over my big extraction fan filter. Intake vent already has a backdraft damper I can silicone to prevent gas escape. It's easily doable.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I'd be enriching the room the tent is in so it wont matter anyway. I'm leaving all the bottom air vents completely open and running a 4" fan with no filter to circulate air from the tent to the room and back. Room has a dehu and heater/AC etc in it, as well as a ventilation system. I'd just need to put a bag over my big extraction fan filter. Intake vent already has a backdraft damper I can silicone to prevent gas escape. It's easily doable.
Sounds like you have it all ready to go.

Top Bottom