Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

*inhaling deeply* Gee tanx, Dat helps. LOL
I've seen him before but his style escapes me. I don't hear as well as I used to (Thank you Army and on stage amps) and it's hard to make out what he's saying. I do love the car though. Nova. Had 2.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've seen him before but his style escapes me. I don't hear as well as I used to (Thank you Army and on stage amps) and it's hard to make out what he's saying. I do love the car though. Nova. Had 2.
This is Canadian Music. Or at least some of my favourite Canadian Music.

And this one is close, the drummer is a good friend of mine, I grew up with these guys.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Armed to the teeth with an M1 garand. LOL

My Canuck choices.
Gordon Lightfoot
Paul Anka
Sebastian Bach
Percy Faith
Dan Hill
Chad Kroeger

Many more....
You lost me at Chad Kroeger. Well, Paul Anka actually lol.

But Gordo is one of my all time Favs.

Quite possibly one of the most quintessentialy Canadian songs of all time.

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Sorry I was going to let this go but I've had beer now, it's actually a Lee Enfield no 1 mkIII. It was the main battle rifle of the Canadian infantry troops in WWI and WWII along with the no 4 mk 1. The song is about Canada's War history sung from the perspective of soldiers over the last 100+ years.
Enfield is a nice weapon. I'm not a weapon master, but I do sleep near hotels on occasion.
I had a B303, Remmington lever action 22 rifle and various handguns. Never owned an Enfield or I would have known the diff. At least I hope so. 🤪

jguit

jguit

Supporter
Kurt Vile always reminded me a bit of J Mascis from Dinosaur Jr. Walking on a Pretty Daze (Kurt Vile LP) got a lot of play on the turntable here when that record came out! Good stuff.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Not a lot to see yet. But hey, the leaves flattened out, time for an update!! lol.

Enjoying the ease of being able to dial the light up or down, and raise and lower a bit easier than I'm used to.

Plans this week are to get some drainage setup and get my res and irrigation lines in. Before long these are gonna need some automation.
20210824 224259

20210824 224124

Last edited:
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

Haha that's awesome, and yeah I did just that last night. Nada, couldnt find anything. Cellphone video was super new and short clips ate up all the phones memory back then. I could hardly find any info about it, even the commodore ballroom past events page didn't show it.
Video Camcorders? 😄 @ComfortablyNumb might be able to find something! lol
Haha that's awesome, and yeah I did just that last night. Nada, couldnt find anything. Cellphone video was super new and short clips ate up all the phones memory back then. I could hardly find any info about it, even the commodore ballroom past events page didn't show it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom