Dirtbag is poopin in a tent!! ⛺ Adventures with the Spiderfarmer SF4000

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

ok, first off. why tf do their pincers have TEETH?! and second, is Samoan crabbing like catfish fisting? Using your bare flesh as bait, which works to get the bigguns?
🤣🤣🤣

That's probably why they named it "Samoan" Crabs... 🤣 You ever seen a HUGE Samoan before and stood right next to them? They're HUGE! 🤣 You would not have your limbs left if you tried to come at one bare handed! And they move pretty fast on land too, clumsy, but FAST still...lol...One of our friends was teasing one one night and it grabbed hold of his CRUTCH, JUST missing his you know what! 😲😵🤣 The crab wouldn't let go, while Eddie was screaming for HELP, the boat was rocking outta control...OMG! I guess you just had to have been there...😂

Seriously though...This is a secret that I'm about to share that we've never did before, but we didn't use your round of mill crab nets, we used LOBSTER nets...How we used them, is another secret, but yeah, these guyz don't fit in the regular crab nets that's why...🤫🤐🙃😂

Last edited:
tobh

tobh

Supporter
🤣🤣🤣

That's probably why they named it "Samoan" Crabs... 🤣 You ever seen a HUGE Samoan before and stood right next to them? They're HUGE! 🤣 You would not have your limbs left if you tried to come at one bare handed! And they move pretty fast on land too, clumsy, but FAST still...lol...One of our friends was teasing one one night and it grabbed hold of his CRUTCH, JUST missing his you know what! 😲😵🤣 The crab wouldn't let go, while Eddie was screaming for HELP, the boat was rocking outta control...OMG! I guess you just had have been there...😂

Seriously though...This is a secret that I'm about to share that we've never did before, but we didn't use your round of mill crab nets, we used LOBSTER nets...How we used them, is another secret, but yeah, these guyz don't fit in the regular crab nets that's why...🤫🤐🙃😂
that was my second guess, that they were actually called Samoan crabs. Fuckers look like the desert crabs, just not as ugly and yet slightly more scary.

Growing up we used to go crawfishing in the ditches. Some pantyhose with some bacon in em was always the money shot for those little buggers. Sharp little pincers though, and they too didn't let go if they got ahold of you. Can't imagine one of those big fuckers getting ahold of a hand, let alone the nether regions... wooo. free vasectomy is not something any man should endure lol

BionicKroniK

BionicKroniK

that was my second guess, that they were actually called Samoan crabs. Fuckers look like the desert crabs, just not as ugly and yet slightly more scary.

Growing up we used to go crawfishing in the ditches. Some pantyhose with some bacon in em was always the money shot for those little buggers. Sharp little pincers though, and they too didn't let go if they got ahold of you. Can't imagine one of those big fuckers getting ahold of a hand, let alone the nether regions... wooo. free vasectomy is not something any man should endure lol
THESE guyz are the worst imo...Coconut Crabs! And they attack ppl, animals, etc...They're freakin' crazy! Smh...

In Michigan, we had to worry about the coons getting into the trash bins...Smh 🤯

NO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 😲 😵

tobh

tobh

Supporter
THESE guyz are the worst imo...Coconut Crabs! And they attack ppl, animals, etc...They're freakin' crazy! Smh...

View attachment 1182989
In Michigan, we had to worry about the coons getting into the trash bins...Smh 🤯

View attachment 1182990

View attachment 1182991

NO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 😲 😵
those were the fuckers i was thinking about. damn near the size of a fuckin german shephard and probably far meaner. to hell with that. i live in the PNW for a reason -- the only shit that really wants to kill me here are mushrooms lol and the occasional tweaker.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Well, 50 for 50 rooted within 2 days of each other, so that's kinda cool. Got the best 20 cuts in cubes and they're going good, all top cuts too. I'll keep the best 16 of these.
Now I just need to find some time to figure out packaging to ship a couple out to those in Canada who wanted one. I'll do my best. Can't make any promises though, I've been super busy.

Annoying how the clone shipper was bought out by tweed or something in Canada and I can't buy them anymore.

I've seen dudes use vac seal bags to loosely hold the rooter and cut still, and mailing the bag inside a water bottle.. I'll see. I still have a pile of incorporation paperwork to do and couple dozen work contracts to write up and finalize by Monday... I'll admit I'm struggling to find the time for the mail out packages, but again I'll try. If I fail, I can maybe pull a few more cuts in a few weeks.
Sorry fellas, I'm working on it.
View attachment 1182938

well here is some ideas lol crude but back in the day we shipped tons of clones like this, one way is make sure the little brown plug is good and moist put it in a little zip lock bag, a little filler like paper in the bag, put air in the bag so it can crush seal it with a little tape put in little box and send it.

Another way is if you have some thin plastic film roll it in the shape of a cone, tape it, put the plug and clone down in it, cut out a round circle for the top , set it on top, put a piece of tape over it put then in a small box, fill empty space in box with paper and mail.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

honestly though we never had much of an issue with that not to say it won't happen, last year I got some from peak seeds in BC just to try his stuff, thats how he sent them in rolled plastic cones. they got fucked up in shipping took over week and half to get to me. never flowered. they never missed a beat. but your right if anyone is worried about them flowering a little light is maybe ideal.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
dunno if canadian post is doing the same kind of fuckery that usps is, but i had two shipments get seized. usps is digging in down here. good luck to ya northerners. shit's gonna be cold, i'd be more concerned about at this point than if being in a closed box is gonna cause flowering.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

dunno if canadian post is doing the same kind of fuckery that usps is, but i had two shipments get seized. usps is digging in down here. good luck to ya northerners. shit's gonna be cold, i'd be more concerned about at this point than if being in a closed box is gonna cause flowering.
No tracking seeds Mia...and not a small amount.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If I can make this happen it may be with no light, they are rooting good now and by the time those lights get here next week it's gonna be a bit late for them I think. I kinda dropped the ball on this guy's I apologize, I've been just exhausting myself with work the last couple weeks. But I will have a look in the local hardware store and see if they have any button lights, they're a bit pricier but whatever.

I won't have any time tomorrow but I'll see if I can bottle them up Monday morning and send them off.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If I can make this happen it may be with no light, they are rooting good now and by the time those lights get here next week it's gonna be a bit late for them I think. I kinda dropped the ball on this guy's I apologize, I've been just exhausting myself with work the last couple weeks. But I will have a look in the local hardware store and see if they have any button lights, they're a bit pricier but whatever.

I won't have any time tomorrow but I'll see if I can bottle them up Monday morning and send them off.
Anything better than nothing.... I mean I was a bit embarrassed to speak of my ghetto solution as I have used them many times in other activities.... such as my previous post about flying my remote airplane at night lol.... never underestimate the power of a 7 eleven glow stick in a pinch lmao

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Anything better than nothing.... I mean I was a bit embarrassed to speak of my ghetto solution as I have used them many times in other activities.... such as my previous post about flying my remote airplane at night lol.... never underestimate the power of a 7 eleven glow stick in a pinch lmao
Amazon is doing drone delivery now....

Top Bottom