Dirtbags Do-over... 🤪 Back to Organic!

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Got them potted up into their preveg pots. Made a starting soil from one gallon of proterra with 10% worm castings, 1 tsp GG 4-4-4, and then added 1/2tsp raw microbes per pot.. Wet them all down with EJ grow at 1tsp/g along with 5ml fish sh!t.

I'll let them sit in these for a week or so while I prep the main room. Hopefully have the room full blown growin by next week.
I'm VERY curious to see how this goes. Felt very strange doing this lol... So little control and very loose measurements haha. I guess I'll just trust the process... I guess I'd feel better if this wasn't some random process I've made up on the fly but whatever...lolView attachment 1050365

Also @Kanzeon I think a few of yours are gonna make it into this round too if I can get on top of the thrips.. What were all the small ones that you took a week early? They're all rooted, but I lost track of what was what by the time I got them home lol...
Haha I imagine it will drive ya a bit crazy until you seen them flourish.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
i guess ive gotten used to it bc i remember when i first got it it was strong new i cen sniff the bottle like a jar of bud lol

I've been sniffing it periodically when I walk past it just cause I can't believe how ripe it is. I asked my daughter to have a sniff and tell me what she thought it smelled like and she leaned Into it all innocent thinking it was gonna smell nice or something lol, her face was priceless, a cross between horror, revolt, nausea all in one.. She said it smells like swass. lol... 15 year olds use all the best lingo.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Got them potted up into their preveg pots. Made a starting soil from one gallon of proterra with 10% worm castings, 1 tsp GG 4-4-4, and then added 1/2tsp raw microbes per pot.. Wet them all down with EJ grow at 1tsp/g along with 5ml fish sh!t.

I'll let them sit in these for a week or so while I prep the main room. Hopefully have the room full blown growin by next week.
I'm VERY curious to see how this goes. Felt very strange doing this lol... So little control and very loose measurements haha. I guess I'll just trust the process... I guess I'd feel better if this wasn't some random process I've made up on the fly but whatever...lolView attachment 1050365

Also @Kanzeon I think a few of yours are gonna make it into this round too if I can get on top of the thrips.. What were all the small ones that you took a week early? They're all rooted, but I lost track of what was what by the time I got them home lol...

The Lambsbread x AK49 and the C99 x Durban-Thai haha. Last one was Purple Wreck. End-all has actually made some significant inroads for me since fixing the leak, only saw 2 thrips on the whole grow going through it yesterday. Don't know if it's in your IPM rotation or not...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
The Lambsbread x AK49 and the C99 x Durban-Thai haha. Last one was Purple Wreck. End-all has actually made some significant inroads for me since fixing the leak, only saw 2 thrips on the whole grow going through it yesterday. Don't know if it's in your IPM rotation or not...

I'm still in the monitoring stage, I hit them with spinosad twice so I'm pretty confident they're toast. I haven't seen any active since I sprayed but I'll keep them seperate for a few more days until I'm sure before I put them in with the rest.

Awesome... I can use the biggest and healthiest ones and max out the room with 24 plants. That will keep my veg time down to like 2-3 weeks tops before I flip.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

I'm still in the monitoring stage, I hit them with spinosad twice so I'm pretty confident they're toast. I haven't seen any active since I sprayed but I'll keep them seperate for a few more days until I'm sure before I put them in with the rest.

Awesome... I can use the biggest and healthiest ones and max out the room with 24 plants. That will keep my veg time down to like 2-3 weeks tops before I flip.

Awesome, good to hear. That Sky Cuddler will apparently be straight fire once it's sorted out. Saw a picture of the finished product the other day and it stacked like nothing I've seen before.

Stretch on both looks to be very reasonable- 1.5-2x. All respond well to topping if you're so inclined. Moderate to heavy nutes through the first few weeks of flower seems to be working well at the moment.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Well I went ahead and ordered a Liter of fish shit. Something tells me that the trichome development on these plants, which is the best i ever seen, has to be partially attributed to using it. Especially since one of the main things i see people say that it helps with is that. I was running out of my sample bottle and already though of buying one from my LHPS and would have spent like 45 bucks for a small bottle. I found a FB group that posts about the stuff and a guy had 25% off code. They were also giving a hoodie if you bought at least a liter or more, so of course i couldnt pass it up haha. Was gonna spend 45 plus tax for a 250ml bottle and got a 1L and hoodie for 98 I'd say it was worth.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Awesome, good to hear. That Sky Cuddler will apparently be straight fire once it's sorted out. Saw a picture of the finished product the other day and it stacked like nothing I've seen before.

Stretch on both looks to be very reasonable- 1.5-2x. All respond well to topping if you're so inclined. Moderate to heavy nutes through the first few weeks of flower seems to be working well at the moment.

Sweet! I treated it a couple days ago and just checked this morning, only found one dead thrips. I think we're good.

I'm stoked to try that lamsbread AK-49 cross... Stoked on all the strains in the room right now actually!

The 4 star general just stinks! I love it when you get clones that smell like dank buds lol, you know its gonna be good. Those ones in particular are super strong looking and seriously, I haven't smelled clones that were this stinky in a while. They stunk up my house! Has a really classic Chemdog funk.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter

Do you still have a SCDK @Kanzeon? If not ill take a cut of this one for ya once it's big enough. Infact I can get you a cut of anything I've got in a few weeks time.

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
@Aqua Man, I'm thinking about Co2 this morning... Do you think its ok to go from atmospheric levels straight to 1500ppm?

Since I'm a little skint on lighting I don't want to stress them out any.

Top Bottom