Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No water soluble nutrient should take that long. And like I said I made this mix yesterday, around dinner time and it hasnt dissolved the fine white flakes at all. I'm wondering if they can't dissolve because the ph of the stock solution is too low or something.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No water soluble nutrient should take that long. And like I said I made this mix yesterday, around dinner time and it hasnt dissolved the fine white flakes at all. I'm wondering if they can't dissolve because the ph of the stock solution is too low or something.
I was just look to see what ppm that would be

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What is this shit? This was a tablespoon of MC "dissolved" in a liter of water last night. This morning it still isnt dissolved.View attachment 910177

Didnt they go bankrupt? Somehow get a new formulator and financing and go back on the forums to sell a new spammy sounding too easy to be true fertilizer?

I got a free with shipping only bag here somewhere. Wonder why they needed to send so many Free samples?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
You can see these fine white flakes mixed with the powder in the dry mix too. They just dont dissolve.
20191113 101520

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Could be not dissolving from low ph and EC being so high I guess.. I'll try dumping most of out refill and see what happens.
yeah i never had an issue.
Are those round things peanut butter captain crunch cereal?

Its what plants crave!
I heard PBP uses 1 piece count chocul and 1 piece fruity pebbles. Then dilutes it into 100,000 gals of water before charging ya $80 a gal. 😂😂😂. Info found on FERTWARS.com

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
If its calcium, it's an insoluble precipitate form of it. I poured out the nutrients leaving the white stuff behind and added more water, looks like a snow globe now
20191113 103900
20191113 103911

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I have a hankering to grow something with chinese knockoff quantum boards and a nice non soluble powder nute from a recently bankrupt company.

What a forum we got going here. ;-)

Wait til some idiot posts a random interview about nute content and tells everyone he doesnt even use bloom nutes.

And another flashes pics of a joint like he has never seen one before.

With names like @Aqua Man and @Dirtbag

Is this a cartoon?

We must be the laughing stock of the online weed growing world.

Lol :-)

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

@MIMedGrower I hope live long enough to see you grow in hydro with megacrop under LED.... I will have then seen it all and can go knowing there is nothing left to see in life. LMAO

Will be long dead before they perfect mega crop or led lighting.

There will be new versions out the day of my funeral in 2035. And they will be 1.147% more efficient and most of the sediment will have dissolved by then.

Top Bottom