Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have a hankering to grow something with chinese knockoff quantum boards and a nice non soluble powder nute from a recently bankrupt company.

What a forum we got going here. ;-)

Wait til some idiot posts a random interview about nute content and tells everyone he doesnt even use bloom nutes.

And another flashes pics of a joint like he has never seen one before.

With names like @Aqua Man and @Dirtbag

Is this a cartoon?

We must be the laughing stock of the online weed growing world.

Lol :-)
We blame you... all this logic stuff is not good for the reputation 😁

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'm kinda pissed off honestly, I'm not gonna use it the way it is and I've got 20# of the stuff...

And these flakes are visible in dry form so if it's a precipitate, it's happened in the bag before even mixing with water. But I'm not sure how that could even happen.

I'll try the gram per liter and see if anything changes.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm kinda pissed off honestly, I'm not gonna use it the way it is and I've got 20# of the stuff...

And these flakes are visible in dry form so if it's a precipitate, it's happened in the bag before even mixing with water. But I'm not sure how that could even happen.

Yeah try a gram per litre in warm water.... Honestly never had any issue with it. And I use tap water.

B

Burned Haze

If you’re want easy and cold water soluble . I have never seen anything more soluble and easy than Mendocino producer . Love how as long as you don’t add nothing that’s too organic and you don’t have plague water . my Rez and plants seem so happy and green from grow mores feed line ( then with the discounts I can afford the cool stuff like the bennies and fungus to make the plants go wild )

it’s dirt cheap ( 50 bucks can get you 25lb of 20-20-20 shipped ), better than jacks and their organics line to add to it are cheap and make the whole line perfect . Take my advice or just keep going in circles with stupid hydro/indoor store brands cause grow more is what commmerical boys use ( like jacks )

fuck paying for water or a headache , hell they ( grow more ) even made their dry base line smell/color toned so if you hire people that don’t know English/same language ( or growing ) you can just tell them by color and amounts (easy!) it’s funny the stuff smells so sweet or like cereal but then look at the ingredients ( they did that on purpose lol )

This is feeding chart grow more/Mendocino producer suggested

For Starter Plants… 1st 3 weeks

20-20-20 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s 2.5 mls. Per gal. – 300 ppms
Amber Humic 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 ounces – per 100 gal’s

Grow Stage
20-20-20 16 oz’s – per 100 gal. 5 mls. Per gal. (1 teaspoon) – 600 ppms
N Cal Mag 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Amber Humic 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – This will increase stock girth and shorten intervals’ between leaf breaks. Shorter fuller plant
Mendo Honey 6 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed Ext. 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

If you start seeing yellowing that is because there is a micro deficiency. We have a Amino Acid Blast called Mendo Fuego (see attached label) That may also help with you youngin’s now that a yellowing. Only if the Seaweed doesn’t resolve the issues. If the plants have a major issue – let me know because we have a triacontinol product called Jump Start, if you know super thrive – similar product. The Fuego and Jump Start are not cheap – so avoid them if you can and once your more experienced try them for even a better quality crop. (Jump Start will be excellent for seed starters)

Bloom Stage – (STOP the 20-20-20)

Haw. Bud 5-50-17 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – 5 ml per gal – You can use SeaGrow 4-26-26 or Mendo 6-30-30. If you use SeaGrow – don’t use seaweed…
N. Cal Mag 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Do a test on a few plants – spray ½ (2.5 mls) teaspoon per gall onto the stems to see if it will promote more sites. If it does – don’t spray any more – use in your soil drench
Amber Humic 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s – Stop 3 to 4 weeks before the flush
BioCozyme 10 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Mendo Honey 20 oz’s – per 100 gal’s
Seaweed 8 oz’s – per 100 gal’s

Mid-stage Bloom cycle to increase weight
Stop 6-30-30 – Use Hula Bloom 0-50-30 – 2.5 mls per gal.
Flowering Cal Mag (No Nitrogen) – 3 mls per gal
Honey – 5 mls
Last 2 to 3 weeks of the Bloom Cycle – use Avalanche 16 oz’s – per 100 gal’s to tighten the bud activity

If you want more tricons and chrstal’s at the end – if you feed 8 oz. per 100 gal’s of our Mendo 5-10-40 – the high potassium will push the oils out which will make the quality more powerful and give you a beautiful finished production. Happy growing – hope this work’s. You should see 2 to 2.5 pounds per plant…

——-

all I use 4 different (3 are for flower) dry bases and a few addictives ( man I have reduced my bills and it’s made it so I can afford the rest and the bennies/fungi) i don’t use all their products ( grow more) but everything I have is worth it and I keep re-buying . brush me off , don’t care

Last edited by a moderator:
chemistry

chemistry

How many PPM's in that ratio?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just been looking around this is not uncommon. I never see any sediment in my res but anyone who tests in a jar shows this. It's apparently organics and will settle in stagnant water. Never been an issue for me. Or seen any build up.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I did one gram in a liter of warm water and it fully dissolved. So must be a concentration issue.. Shame though that means I cant make a stock tank mix. I'll need to mix dry directly to the res and I cant heat up my res.. lol.

Oh well.. I'm a bit less pissed now.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did one gram in a liter of warm water and it fully dissolved. So must be a concentration issue.. Shame though that means I cant make a stock tank mix. I'll need to mix dry directly to the res and I cant heat up my res.. lol.

Oh well.. I'm a bit less pissed now.
You probably can just figuring out the concentration may take some tinkering. And from what others have said who have experienced this stagnant water is where it's most pronounced which tells me as one reply said that some of the organics stay in more of suspension than being fully dissolved and the longer it's stagnant the more pronounced this becomes as they may form larger particles?

Tbh never seen this but that's kinda what makes sense to me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

And will this be diluted by 8.4% and fed to the plants? Not used this type of nuit to grow with.
I use direct addition to my res. I used to add to my add backs but since I don't do full res changes I just do direct addition now.

Top Bottom