Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

the bags I use are plastic grow bags, there like .25cents a piece. after a month in them the rootball is huge and the bag is quite packed. its also best to let them get dry before transplant, wet coco is too heavy and decreases the stability of the rootball when trying to transplant

I basically fill my big bins with perlite on the bottom until over my drain, I put a small piece of window screen over the drain so it doesnt get clogged, then a small layer of the coco perlite mix, maybe 5in worth.

I cut up the side of the bags without diggin in too deep so that I just cut the plastic and not the roots.

Then I peel the bag down so the rootball is sitting on the plastic bag. then I grab the stem at the base and I put my hand under the plastic supporting the bottom of the plant as I lift them up and put them in the big bins, then I filled it into the pot and then pull the plastic out from underneath them.

if your using smartpots just roll the sides down until its at the bottom of the rootball and do the same thing I do with the bags

420Gator

420Gator

drizzledizzle, what changes (if any) did u make to ur ppm when adding more perlite? i assume the ph stays the same and u can squeeze a little more nutes in with the extra perlite...

M

mr.tortoise

Just got caught up on the thread. Looks great! Was going to run 50/50 coco perlite for cutting then decrease perlite with each potting till I ended up with straight in the last pot coco. Might give the 4:1 perlite/vermiculite a try. Have had great results with coco. I have done drip in the past just don't know if I want to go back to drip. I was hoping to be able to turn my plants. Have also read a lot of people going adding coco chunks. Any thoughts?

Peace

M

mrdizzle

drizzledizzle, what changes (if any) did u make to ur ppm when adding more perlite? i assume the ph stays the same and u can squeeze a little more nutes in with the extra perlite...

I keep my nutes right around 1000ppms my goal is to never let the medium dry out and concentrate those salts.

M

mrdizzle

Just got caught up on the thread. Looks great! Was going to run 50/50 coco perlite for cutting then decrease perlite with each potting till I ended up with straight in the last pot coco. Might give the 4:1 perlite/vermiculite a try. Have had great results with coco. I have done drip in the past just don't know if I want to go back to drip. I was hoping to be able to turn my plants. Have also read a lot of people going adding coco chunks. Any thoughts?

Peace

so long as you can stay on the watering the 4:1 mix kicks ass. not saying coco isnt safe and give great results.

I havent tried the chunky coco but I like the concept of more air gaps with a good amount of water retention

M

mrdizzle

here is like days 59, master kush, thought it was blackberry. I had two plants in my last room that were master by mistake, I clearly took clones that one of those two masters, fuck my luck. a well

M

mrdizzle

more, I love the last pic, you can see a bud at the very bottom of a 4.5ft plant

M

mrdizzle

here is the back room getting ready to flip in the next couple days or so

they have been veggin 3 wks in this room, 1.5wks with only 2k going they went in smaller than I typcially would have put them in I slacked on my pre-veg because its my last run in this room and I have 4 months to pull it off

I have done 3 leaf plucks and u might be able to tell from the pic how dense the plants are. really packed with budsites while controlling node spacing and stretch

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Damn dizzle, plants look like they are large and in charge there. Even the small ones are bushier than 1970's beaver.

-TF

D

Donkdbz

In post 91 how many girls in that room and what size containers? looked around thread did not see.

M

mr.tortoise

Wow, looking great! Quick question and sorry if you already answered it. What is the difference between your system and just continues drip? I have done continues drip in hydroton. Not the greatest but have been reading that a lot of people not like hydroton either. Just wonder since I have all the components for a continues drip setup, if it worth just setting that up again or just use all the stuff to top water once a day like you do. This system does look a lot easier, just curious if you thought there might be a benefit to this system over continues drip?

Cheers

C

crossouttheiis

everythings looking good. I like the coco perlite ratio. Your plants look amazing as usual.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Love the room bro, sorry i hadn't found ya earlier, Peace SSP

S

swisscheese

Loving the blue 10g buckets saw them at kmart and lowes and thought to myself I need to get some!

powerplant

powerplant

Dizzle you definitely killing it this round, gotta try a couple Hempy's myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom