Dizzle's booty clappin on ya grave

• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdizzle

taking it down in about 5 mins, if its not 9 you will read about a murder suicide in the paper in the next couple days

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

Its an awesome looking grow regardless of the weight!!
:icon_spin:

S

SofaKingHigh

So fat and happy looking in your boxes. Vertical coco trees is where it's at.

Keep 'em slamin'!

B

Bobby Smith

taking it down in about 5 mins, if its not 9 you will read about a murder suicide in the paper in the next couple days

If it's only 8.5#, I'll come and take it off your dead corpse............if that's cool with you :)

I'll even trim the blood spatter off of it :harvest:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's some bad ass booty clapping! :clapping

M

mrdizzle

thanks everyone, I am taking some pics of each plant pulled out standing alone

A

amstercal

Looks dank as usual. Violence if it's less than 9 lbs off 4k? Damn, no mercy.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Amazing dizzle! Quick question for ya. Are your cool tubes set up where you can move them up and down?

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
^^^^ hah, I was looking at the pictures earlier and was planning on asking the same thing 2. I run bare bulb now because I like the ability of moving them but dont like the heat. If you have them adjustable, do they come like that or did u have to make modifications?

BTW DIZZLE, u inspired me to grow hempy trees, almost inspired me to grow MPBs glad I was a little late getting things together and saw the issues transpire.

Confu...

4.D.

Nice job dizzle.
Trees look amazing. Im gonna have to give that hempy style a run myself.

M

mrdizzle

Amazing dizzle! Quick question for ya. Are your cool tubes set up where you can move them up and down?

yep, I run ridged ducting for 90% of the run, and I put flexable off the actual cooltube, so I can raise and lower them, I usually pull any extra tight and put metal tape on it so it doesnt lag

^^^^ hah, I was looking at the pictures earlier and was planning on asking the same thing 2. I run bare bulb now because I like the ability of moving them but dont like the heat. If you have them adjustable, do they come like that or did u have to make modifications?

BTW DIZZLE, u inspired me to grow hempy trees, almost inspired me to grow MPBs glad I was a little late getting things together and saw the issues transpire.

Confu...

good to hear bro this is by far my favorite system, doesnt give you the explosive veg that the mpb does but its as simple as it gets

D

Donkdbz

No explosive Veg. But on the upside I have no explosive headache and don't feel all stressed out every time I opened the door. Since I transplanted back into Coco.

I think I am converted from straight Coco. Gonna have to give the 70 perlite 30 coco a go in 15 gallon smartpots.

hashrip

hashrip

nice hempies dizzle! has anyone ever tried to do a wick-type hempy? like put a nylon rope through the bucket with a reservoir under the bucket. you could still have a two inch reservoir in the bottom of your hempy bucket so it would still be a hempy but this way you wouldn't have to add water every day, keeping your ec pretty consistent. the only proplem i can think of is the roots might take a while to reach the bottom of the hempy so growth would be slow at first... anyway, has this been done? im sure... very nice job dizzle.

C

CannaCaino

Dizzle,

That's a great looking setup you've got going there. I've a got a question for you. What do the flowers from in the center of the tree end up like? It seems like they would be super airy and underdeveloped since the plant is so dense.

Thanks for posting this, I love the way you can keep your overall numbers down yet still produce a high yield.

Caino

M

mrdizzle

Dizzle,

That's a great looking setup you've got going there. I've a got a question for you. What do the flowers from in the center of the tree end up like? It seems like they would be super airy and underdeveloped since the plant is so dense.

Thanks for posting this, I love the way you can keep your overall numbers down yet still produce a high yield.

Caino

I do a good deal of leaf plucking, I dont clean a ton of the inside because they end up producing because of the way I prune fan leafs allowing more light in. In addition side lighting is able to shine much more light into the insides of the plant than overhead lighting. if I didnt remove fan leafs in insides would be hash material

E

easypleasie

killing it bro! I'm also aiming for 9 in my room. Should know in a few weeks :)

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Much respect Dizzle! I am currently setting up a similar grow and I have a few questions for you.

1) how far is each lamp from the center of each plant?

2) What ph do you typically water at?

3) Forgive my ignorance but what exactly is a "Hempy" bucket? From what I can infer it is simply a bucket with a drain that is not positioned at the bottom but a couple inches from the bottom to allow a "Mini-res". Do you put airstones in the bottom of these buckets (or would that make them krusty buckets?)

thanks for the help and you have a lovely show.

IS4F

Top Bottom