Docs 6k Og Jungle-Pre-98 BubbaxAbusive Og,Tahoe Og,Master Og,Diablo Og & More

• Thread starter DrCALIGREENTHUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Yeah man i agree with you,I think i got the problem solved tho I know it was my meter fucking up on me, tough shit i had to learn the hard way unfortunately, but there starting to come back tho, slowly but surly flushing really did them justice.

P

Producer

Right on man! Glad you got it figured out!
Cant wait to see those babies!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Me too im glad it was a simple ph problem an nothing more advanced than that
Glad i caught it soon There coming back quick

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

4weeks In flower

What up guys here they are 4 weeks into flowering dankin up the neighborhood :movie

IMG 0436
IMG 0437
IMG 0438
IMG 0439
IMG 0440
IMG 0442
IMG 0443
IMG 0445
P

Producer

Wow! Nice bro! Thanks for the update! They look bad ass man!!

S

StrikeitRich

Thats so perfect.

All them plants such a perfect canapy.

So frosty im shacking over here.

Nice Work.

Peace,
S i R

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

looking good bro keep up the hard work, are thoes beds ? what medium are u running........GM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thanks for all the kind words guys!! I try :smiley_joint:

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

yo Gm yup there some 4x16 tables but im in 6 rw cubes brotha

P

paulycali

Looking killer on your grow and nice setup as well. Way to go! Your gonna have some real nice fire coming. Love your lineup too. Great genetics :)

D

dese637

WOW. I'm loving the even canopy !!! haha, I got too many diff strains so mine looks like a roller coaster right now ! How many total in the beds ?

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Looking killer on your grow and nice setup as well. Way to go! Your gonna have some real nice fire coming. Love your lineup too. Great genetics :)

Thanks my brotha ive always been self conscious about showing my grow show, i think they could look a tad better, thats just me tho im a ocd perfectionist lol Ive been lurking for years now helped me like no tomorrow with both knowledge and confidence, so I said fuck it ima try to hang with the big boys now lol you got some real nice genetics yourself :smiley_joint:

WOW. I'm loving the even canopy !!! haha, I got too many diff strains so mine looks like a roller coaster right now ! How many total in the beds ?

Yeah big thing to me I always try to group the girls best to really fill in
lmao i always manage to have 1 light that is a just like 2" shorter than the rest haha even with my new table. About 40 brotha

man doc. looking F dank! killing it!

thanks brotha and thanks for those pics of that bubba ive been pheening lol
that shit looks solid bro for real your gonna get a kickass yield with that run

tortuga1503

tortuga1503

doc
you got them girls putting in work bro. Your run is looking great man. Ya man doing a good grow show puts pressure on ya for sure to put it down. Your putting it down nicely bro. great job mang....
Tortuga1503

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^^ thanks brotha i apreciate it you got some skills to homie that og 101 was crazy huge Id love to work with her

Top Bottom