Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ElManiaco

ElManiaco

My grandmother, also was a little lady, used to tend a large garden of over 20 varieties of vegetables for many years and she said it would bring more than she could have ever imagined so she gave a lot of it to neighbors.
So I believe it's very possible for one lady to tend to those flowers! Especially for the love of a special plant. I have my hands full with work & my garden but my garden is my special place:D

zeke

zeke

Bullshit! According to my calculations based on detailed manicured thumbnail measurements Medusa is indeed a dude. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows that broads can't grow! They are supposed to be barefoot and pregnant at all times and mostly chained to a stove. ha. Sorry just had to troll out on all the estrogen in the air with a little stereotypical misogynistic rhetoric.

I find it interesting that traditional south East Asian hill tribes consider cannabis cultivation to be solely the women's responsibility. To the point of it being considered dishonorable for a man to engage in such feminine pursuits.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
A great mind can reside in any body!
I totally agree MT.
My grandmother, also was a little lady, used to tend a large garden of over 20 varieties of vegetables for many years and she said it would bring more than she could have ever imagined so she gave a lot of it to neighbors.
So I believe it's very possible for one lady to tend to those flowers! Especially for the love of a special plant. I have my hands full with work & my garden but my garden is my special place:D
Have an acre of flower gardens also ...thats how it all got started...
i didnt know you were a little lady. you get even more props now.
Thank you Moe
Bullshit! According to my calculations based on detailed manicured thumbnail measurements Medusa is indeed a dude. Sorry to let the cat out of the bag. Everyone knows that broads can't grow! They are supposed to be barefoot and pregnant at all times and mostly chained to a stove. ha. Sorry just had to troll out on all the estrogen in the air with a little stereotypical misogynistic rhetoric.

I find it interesting that traditional south East Asian hill tribes consider cannabis cultivation to be solely the women's responsibility. To the point of it being considered dishonorable for a man to engage in such feminine pursuits.

HaHaHa.... good mood today Zeke feeling a little frisky HUH..! can't believe you fiquired out I am a dude in drag..atleast I am not alone in my feminine pursuits...LOL

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Great humor Zeke! I like reading your posts, they're always very mentally stimulating to say the least! I'm sure your an awesome & intelligent person who would be great to medicate with. Peace!

aksquid

aksquid

Amazing plants and pictures thanks for posting them. I would love to try some of those if you ever share them on the bay.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Been searching the site and can't find my answer so will post here.....wondering about some new floresent lighting for my veg room... running a 1000 mh on a track but need new for over my cloner and clones small gal and cups ...right now running t5 double on racks thinking of going up to 4 t5 each rack ...any experience with home depot t5's.....appreciate any input... possible putting in new racks also

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Four works great. Plants can get real close to the lights without burning, unlike the 8 I use to veg. I buy mine from Home Depot and everything looks happy. They have both cool and warm.....1 being more blue, the other orange..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Four works great. Plants can get real close to the lights without burning, unlike the 8 I use to veg. I buy mine from Home Depot and everything looks happy. They have both cool and warm.....1 being more blue, the other orange..
So your using blue?

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

6 blue, 2 orange... Here are the colors..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
The homedepot t-5fixtures are great. I'd use the regular Gro bulbs from the store though. They cost a little more but you already saved $ on the fixture. The grow bulbs will save you with performance.
I believe thats what i already have in the 2 bulb fixtures ...have 8 of those ,,8 shelves ...maybe just add 8 more of the 2 ..Thank you

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Do not waste your money on any expensive hydro store shit, not just lighting, unless you have to. Seriously, those bastards make a killing marking everything up. I had two double bulb shop lights (probably 40 bucks or under each. Maybe even $20 a piece I can't recall for sure) back in the day and forever after that and I have grown like forty fairly large plants (in like 4 in pots, severely overgrown) under those two at once. Actually on that particular grow, everything got way out of hand in the veg room and got PM and I trashed the whole run lmfao. Also, I have run four mothers in 2 gallon pots under one of those 2 bulb shop lights. All mommies were between 1.5-2 ft tall. Now I have an 8 bulb T5 (around $160-180) for sprouting and seedlings with 4 red bulbs and 4 blue alternating one blue, one red etc. (blue light is good for veg and red light for flower, so I thought a mixture would be nice for seedlings), but I miss my cheap shit... Good luck with whatever you go with. Fuck, I am high. Check out all of the parentheses lmfao... Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Do not waste your money on any expensive hydro store shit, not just lighting, unless you have to. Seriously, those bastards make a killing marking everything up. I had two double bulb shop lights (probably 40 bucks or under each. Maybe even $20 a piece I can't recall for sure) back in the day and forever after that and I have grown like forty fairly large plants (in like 4 in pots, severely overgrown) under those two at once. Actually on that particular grow, everything got way out of hand in the veg room and got PM and I trashed the whole run lmfao. Also, I have run four mothers in 2 gallon pots under one of those 2 bulb shop lights. All mommies were between 1.5-2 ft tall. Now I have an 8 bulb T5 (around $160-180) for sprouting and seedlings with 4 red bulbs and 4 blue alternating one blue, one red etc. (blue light is good for veg and red light for flower, so I thought a mixture would be nice for seedlings), but I miss my cheap shit... Good luck with whatever you go with. Fuck, I am high. Check out all of the parentheses lmfao... Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Was just checking them out ...now confused...

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Few pic's of the room ...it's on point .. 1 more week ...all cloudy and ambering up...18 sweet mother of god phenos....few of my own creations ..star..pp...alien matters..platium dojo .. and last 2 photos WW. pregers with a unbeliveable purple pod male ....
Flower room 2 weeks from harvest   ww end 002
Flower room 2 weeks from harvest   ww end 004
Flower room 2 weeks from harvest   ww end 006

Top Bottom