Doing my thang...Medusa

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Ok I will say it
the plant is Sexy... yep I am comfortable with my plant side.

Just promise
I wont go blind or fall in love with a compost pile after I get her all grown up.... LoL
To Much Fun Life is Good
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Thanks guys she still has a few weeks to go ! @JAWS 3 weeks and DPD will have seeds with white W... of course then have to run all the seeds but excited to see what I get... hopefully some color ...Fruity pebbles crossed with also! Gotta get ...45 exotics in flower 3 weeks left ..then your lemon dojo , Loompas challenge snowman and foo dog first along with 45 or so more of his moondawg ,silver bubster ,yetis ,and more snow and foo...not counting wrecking ball, lucky 7 and mush from humbolt ...running alot more poison Ivy and black tuna... Too funny @FlyinJ Stable my plants are too sexy for there pots.. probably another run on X's

hows that BLACK TUNA doing BTW!!!!!.

got my LUCKY 7 on deck it will get dropped in my next seed drop FOR-SURE.

nice stuff you got my friend, yet another friend rocking the LOOMPA gear.

very nice:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
hows that BLACK TUNA doing BTW!!!!!.

got my LUCKY 7 on deck it will get dropped in my next seed drop FOR-SURE.

nice stuff you got my friend, yet another friend rocking the LOOMPA gear.

very nice:)
Blk tuna getting there. So crammed I open door and yell everybody ok !!!! They say feed me j !!!!

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Save-Mi wanted to hang out here today while I go to the VA hospital today
hope that's cool... I have a few Veteran Buddies who are going to be very happy about my status thanks to you guys...

JawsGear

One Grateful FlyJ

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Save-Mi wanted to hang out here today while I go to the VA hospital today
hope that's cool... I have a few Veteran Buddies who are going to be very happy about my status thanks to you guys...

View attachment 421063

One Grateful FlyJ
I love cats ! hang as long as ya want @"FlyinJStable funny how something bad can become something good ..! Your welcome!!! hope everything is alright.. Like I told both @loompa and @JAWS I will support any veteran 100% had 2 nephews over in Iraq... and my friend had a disp called Veterans Alternative Resource Center always took my stuff to him just passed on the 4th ..great guy was trying to help veterans also... plus u will sport that tshirt well ! M Have a great day!!!!

jimih

jimih

Premium Member
Supporter
2014 07 09 085331
Hey M, and Jaws I'm looking forward to seeing lucky 7 and black tuna..I have a couple late planted.Hawaiian diesels going outdoors..a lot of rain and shity weather this summer here but will see how they do.ill keep you both posted.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
View attachment 421260 Hey M, and Jaws I'm looking forward to seeing lucky 7 and black tuna..I have a couple late planted.Hawaiian diesels going outdoors..a lot of rain and shity weather this summer here but will see how they do.ill keep you both posted.
@"jimih those should do better outside ..mine are all growing great but didn't pop so well because they were outdoor seeded I believe... good luck Excited to see what ya get !!! M

JAWS

JAWS

View attachment 421260 Hey M, and Jaws I'm looking forward to seeing lucky 7 and black tuna..I have a couple late planted.Hawaiian diesels going outdoors..a lot of rain and shity weather this summer here but will see how they do.ill keep you both posted.

ya cant wait to get the lucky 7 dropped it should be a good one if i get a salmon leaner!!.

nice pieces you got there:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
If i had some batteries u were gonna get to see the room in full flower 30 of X's new gems 2 weeks from harvest.. back later ,:)

JAWS

JAWS

If i had some batteries u were gonna get to see the room in full flower 30 of X's new gems 2 weeks from harvest.. back later ,:)

be looking forward to those shots when ya get new batteries.

aeswome;):snaphappy:

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
i hear that's some nice buds i hope you like her when she's done.

thank you:)
I already have no 17 thats outstanding ...but no 3 was hiding in the corner being shy ... and yes is great smoke just got thru curing some in freezer turned out AAA ..Really like the taste, smell ,no crackle and smooth results of curing that way

JAWS

JAWS

I already have no 17 thats outstanding ...but no 3 was hiding in the corner being shy ... and yes is great smoke just got thru curing some in freezer turned out AAA ..Really like the taste, smell ,no crackle and smooth results of curing that way

excellent that's what i like to hear.

much thanks:)

Top Bottom