Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Nice first black Tuna in flower.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Oh u want some tuna. Lol. Kkkkkk. A little salmon perhaps ? The biggest run since the 30's is hitting us in 2 -3 weeks. Gonna be a zoo The boat caught over 75 salmons. And 200 tuna in ocean in the last month. Great fishing yr Going next weekend send ya a fresh one and canned tuna. M Sharky there's a lot of u out there Jawsome. Lol

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Mmmm Salmon...
Been watching the # s come up...( I fish rivers)
Oh u want some tuna. Lol. Kkkkkk. A little salmon perhaps ? The biggest run since the 30's is hitting us in 2 -3 weeks. Gonna be a zoo The boat caught over 75 salmons. And 200 tuna in ocean in the last month. Great fishing yr Going next weekend send ya a fresh one and canned tuna. M Sharky there's a lot of u out there Jawsome. Lol

supposed to be a good run, like u say, best in years. Will be hitting them as soon as I return from the cup. Lookin to reel in some pink. Lol
Good luck on the big water.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Mmmm Salmon...
Been watching the # s come up...( I fish rivers)

supposed to be a good run, like u say, best in years. Will be hitting them as soon as I return from the cup. Lookin to reel in some pink. Lol
Good luck on the big water.
No ocean for me a puker especially in the seas they have been in 65 miles out cape disappointment the worst in the world. Columbia fishing for this girl. Leave the high seas to the pirates.

Last edited:
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

That and the hydroplane races in the Tri-Cities Richland Wa then on the Sound in Seattle every year loved fishing bear creak @ MerryMoore Park in Redmond Wa, I am Babbling cuz im nervous, Cant wait to say hi @ the Cup M.
FYI my Poison Ivy is a LeFem Fatale Fer sure

EVOKE

EVOKE

Awesome ...hope you find something fun .. Thank you for posting...

I still can't find Evoke is gonna be mad at me ..don't tell him ...I bought but he had them for 2 months finally send em to me and I lose them...trouble .trouble I am in .... UHH OHH...:oops::sorry::inpain::rage::bawling::banghead::asshat:o_O:(
Seriously!!!o_O:rage::mad::grumpy: Don't make me go up there.... Maybe ur Phat Pussycat ate ur beans...
Fat cat overalls

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
That and the hydroplane races in the Tri-Cities Richland Wa then on the Sound in Seattle every year loved fishing bear creak @ MerryMoore Park in Redmond Wa, I am Babbling cuz im nervous, Cant wait to say hi @ the Cup M.
FYI my Poison Ivy is a LeFem Fatale Fer sure
Don't worry super fly. Relax I won't turn u to stone. Not finished with u yet. Lol. Ivy is a very nice plant.

Top Bottom