Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Yeah ive got thousands of seeds but when you want great genetics and certain strains that help with your medical cond its the best way to go..i dont care bout the price .what you grow more than makes up for that..

Last edited:
kekkeruusi

kekkeruusi

I’ve never had any problems with Seedsman but I’m living in europe. Quality and deliveries have been on point for many many years. Sorry to hear about bad experience.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

Greybeard seeds.com people!!! He's got all the vendors you can possibly think of and is in the us, never had an issue as far as quality and you can get 5 packs for 35

Moshmen

Moshmen

I didnt click on it...all BOG is sold out!! That sucks

Ever used oaseeds? I want to get a vetrus og F5 from aficionado french connection!!
I’ve used ao seeds . Got every order within about a week - always chose stealth shipping - good service - a little week with the bulk seeds genes but all top breeder seeds arrived like the should.

growsince79

growsince79

Check out my grow log for Humboldt seed company seeds. $100 will
Last you years if you cut clones and utilize your resources.
or even forever. And you can buy them in person at the store. Shout out to 805 beach breaks, Grover Beach Ca. Danks guys.

Cptsheba

Cptsheba

Seedsman has always pulled they for me but after several times of asking to keep the beans in there breeder packs and after them coming in nic bags stored in empty pens or cd cases several times I just gave up and found some excellent sites here in the States that don't have to bother with customs since there in the country. Plus they all send out wit everything still in tact, all in breeder packs, and loaded wit freebies

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
or even forever. And you can buy them in person at the store. Shout out to 805 beach breaks, Grover Beach Ca. Danks guys.
I'm very VERY VERY happy with HSC this season! I have momma plants for 3 strains. I guess I was getting carried away because I bonsai'd 7 daddy plants for the first time. On demand pollen would be cool... right? My wife is like uh you can have on demand pollen in our freezer. Hahahaha oops. They all went to outdoor flower :))) Will be pollen collection time soon... But I'll have HSC beans for days :))))

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My experiences with Seedsman have been great. It has taken a long time to get my seeds sometimes this year, but there's a pandemic going on and my country's postal system has been running poorly because reasons, so I understand. By all means order from somewhere domestic if you are in a hurry to get your product, but I find the Seedsman selection to be very good and my interactions with them have been good vibes. Nirvana as well.

R

redshift75

I have used seedsmans as long as i can remember.

I have to agree without a doubt the last 2 seasons the quality from seedsmans has turned to less than for me as a consumer. All my issues were issues with them not the breeders. In fact the breeders fixed the issue. Which big shout out to EVA & Kalashnikov seeds for great service. The last 2 years my experience compared to further back declined so much my order was 1/12th what it was last year. With no real intention to ever switch back. with the exception of rare genetics they might be the only place i can source them. But outside a breeder saying that, i dont even check the catalogue anymore.

Calabama

Calabama

I just germinated some auto mini gun 1-5 popped. Good looking plant but they let these seeds go to long. The date on the seeds 3-7-2020 so not old.

I have ordered seeds from europe since the 90's. you know 100's of times probably and some how miraculously I have never had an order pinched. I know people who have tho so we give completely different recommendations 😁

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
Ok radical strain suggestions from your favorite seedbanks... and go! :)

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Ok radical strain suggestions from your favorite seedbanks... and go! :)

Washing Machine - Ripper seeds
Wm

This will be my next grow, after current White Widow (Seedsman) and Fruit Salad (Expert Seeds)

Cabi

Cabi

Seedsman has always pulled they for me but after several times of asking to keep the beans in there breeder packs and after them coming in nic bags stored in empty pens or cd cases several times I just gave up and found some excellent sites here in the States that don't have to bother with customs since there in the country. Plus they all send out wit everything still in tact, all in breeder packs, and loaded wit freebies
Now that we've heard from a rep for seedsman. Maybe seedsman's mom would like to chime in?

Cabi

Cabi

My experiences with Seedsman have been great. It has taken a long time to get my seeds sometimes this year, but there's a pandemic going on and my country's postal system has been running poorly because reasons, so I understand. By all means order from somewhere domestic if you are in a hurry to get your product, but I find the Seedsman selection to be very good and my interactions with them have been good vibes. Nirvana as well.
Your experience with seedsman was great. Wow! That's Great. Thanks for your input. It was great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom