Don't buy from Seedsman.com .

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Oh, shn, the post said jbc...i know shn has bog. Selection is a bit low on the better strains...oh, well!!
They are 2 differnet sites right? Or are the same? Anyways, jbc isnt all that great its got selection but not like the big boys...gotta have that. In the begining jbc was nice af now its just ok..;D

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh, shn, the post said jbc...i know shn has bog. Selection is a bit low on the better strains...oh, well!!
They are 2 differnet sites right? Or are the same? Anyways, jbc isnt all that great its got selection but not like the big boys...gotta have that. In the begining jbc was nice af now its just ok..;D
I’ve got some jbc respect genetics headbanger x goji og packs in the vault. Supposed to be a limited release. I won em in a contest lol.

MHippie

MHippie

Supporter
I’ve got some jbc respect genetics headbanger x goji og packs in the vault. Supposed to be a limited release. I won em in a contest lol.
Hey feel free to limit that release to me. I'll run those beans... lololol :)))))

MattyC

MattyC

I just grabbed some seeds from 207 genetics and was here 4 days after I ordered with a good amount of freebies too.
Screenshot 20201006 094148

Is it true there site says all seeds have 0% thc I'm in maine and wondering

Sh311Sh0ck3d

Sh311Sh0ck3d

View attachment 1040318
Is it true there site says all seeds have 0% thc I'm in maine and wondering
Cannabis seeds have no thc, that doesn't mean they won't grow into a plant that will produce thc, unless they are males of course. Those site probably have to make it clear that they aren't selling any thc, which might be illegal.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Any fellow Canadians here order from truenorthseeds?
I like Canada Seeds. therealcanadaseeds.ca guy has been great to deal with. Last time I got one pack of the seeds that I can absolutely understand mixing up. Responded and resent the proper pack in a day. Also told me to just keep the other pack for his mistake.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

@Aqua Man have good luck with truenorth? I’ve been looking at Humboldt, Mephisto and fast buds genetics there and then I’ve also heard good things about Jordan of the islands
Never used em but JOTI while a bit pricey I have heard some good things about.

I dont buy a lot of seeds and majority of mine I get privately.

kaka

kaka

Supporter
Don't buy fake genetics from overseas.
Dinafem, barneys, sensi, etc all the europe banks stock fake shit.
As a cannabis community, how have we all not figured that out over the last 20+ years?
Support real breeders in the U.S.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Thanks, bud. They have a nice selection.
I should maybe add lol I’m in NY that could be why it was so fast off standard shipping no special insurance or blah blah. But I’m excited I did like a random batch of 1 seed and got free green crack... lol

484FE213 C20E 4FCF B25E 5EA4DD6AC5FD
Madmax

Madmax

As a cannabis community, how have we all not figured that out over the last 20+ years?
We dont know unless people like you tell us bud..can you tell us like facts or the storys you know..not arguing just need clarification bro

Cheers max

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Really wish you shipped to Canada 😩

SimpleGrants

SimpleGrants

In Canada I have been happy with all the QSC (Quebec Seeds Co.) beans I've grown so far. Their Bruce Banner in particular was tops and judging by # of reviews is one of their most popular strains.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You could fly down here and ship them to yourself? I know someone has done it as I know a Canadian guy that just paid buco bucks for cuts of elites up there.
I dont think we can even cross the borders yet but when they do I may try to figure out something like a PO box. I dont live all that far from the border.

FourthCity

FourthCity

I've grown a few of barneys strains and while they aren't the latest and greatest the have all consistently turned out as described. These were some of their older "original" strains though. I wouldn't go to them for any hybrids with popular western strains if thats what you mean.

Top Bottom