Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I have been busy in the winter workshop with what I am calling Menage A Moonshine. A cross I did last fall with a breeder MOD Menage A Trio and Bohempians Old Moonshine F2. This first image I simply call Pollen, the male Menage A Moonshine spreading his love making F2s of my new cross..sorry for the blur but a very slow shutter speed was used to capture as much dust as possible. I liked the effect, would make a nice print on the wall..respect, DD

IMG 6590 menage a moon male C W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Doobie, I happen to like that blur of the picture, gives it a feeling of motion. Almost feels like you can see the pollen spreading.

Thank you as always SG for appreciating the work I do. Wow..back to May since I posted here. It's time to strat the fall 2014 flower show. First up is MoonMonkey Haze flowering now in the grow. Fresh pics captured today, many more to come to this thread, peace..DD

IMG 9932 MMHaze C K W
IMG 9933 MMHaze C K W
IMG 9935 MMHaze C K W
IMG 9936 MMHaze C K W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck, Your work really inspires me. You are truly gifted my friend.

I have a $ 800 budget +/- and am looking at upgrading my 9 year old Nikon Coolpix 4.0 MP,

Do you have any suggestions on where I should start,? what makes and models can I afford with a limited budget. I am very much wanting to have macro capabilities and I am just not that up on camera /lenses I would need and I would welcome some advice from you. As I am a novice I just want a good starter setup and upgrade as I learn.

I would trust advice from you over a camera store salesman.

I will be buying a book or 2 to begin learning some of the techniques and tips and tricks. And if it is ok, I will pester you occasionally to get insight and help from you if you don't mind. I welcome suggestions on good authors on the subject if you know of any.

Thanks in advance

Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck, Your work really inspires me. You are truly gifted my friend.

I have a $ 800 budget +/- and am looking at upgrading my 9 year old Nikon Coolpix 4.0 MP,

Do you have any suggestions on where I should start,? what makes and models can I afford with a limited budget. I am very much wanting to have macro capabilities and I am just not that up on camera /lenses I would need and I would welcome some advice from you. As I am a novice I just want a good starter setup and upgrade as I learn.

I would trust advice from you over a camera store salesman.

I will be buying a book or 2 to begin learning some of the techniques and tips and tricks. And if it is ok, I will pester you occasionally to get insight and help from you if you don't mind. I welcome suggestions on good authors on the subject if you know of any.

Thanks in advance

Peace

I got your PM DD. You rock man

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Jumpin-C and Puff..many thanks you guys for the comments. Your appreciation of my work does wonders for keeping me going.
Here is my Rocket Bubble: Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB) a cross of the two below crosses:

Hybrids from Hell seed’s cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) from Esbe ” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties.
Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “
Crossed by me with:
H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble.

May be one of the earliest to go in the grow but she keeps putting on those white pistils on top. Cheers..DD

All natural lighting.....
IMG 9973 Rocket B C K W
IMG 9976 Rocket B C K W
IMG 9977 Rocket B C K W
IMG 9979 Rocket B C K W
IMG 9980 Rocket B C K W

rick ratlin

rick ratlin

Perpetual Farmer
Supporter
The Pic with the kid on the ladder had me for a minute. Classic:D. These are some wonderful photos DD. What kind of Camera and lens are you using?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

DD, I was totally thrown off by those pics of Ken and Barbie in the garden. For a moment I thought you were growing monster plants. Not that you don't normally grow monster plants, I had just never seen a leaf that was almost the size of a person. I had myself a good laugh there. As always, DD, you are killing it with some unique strains and beautiful plants.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys many thanks, show goes into full swing as of today, lotsa pics awaiting your viewing. As soon as I can upload the; a couple times a week...cheers and enjoy..DD

Riot Seed Holy Chocolate Dawg...
View attachment 445994 View attachment 445995 View attachment 445996 View attachment 445997

Those sure are some berry purdy flowers DD. Crazy crosses too. Cant wait until we pass tokes thru the computer screen I would line up for some of that "Rocket Bubble" Bet that cross is a hellava ride. :cigar:

Props plus on your artwork bro!!!

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
I won't go on and on how nice it is to have all of you joining me in my thread..just thanks.

Today..oh let's see..Ya liked Sweet Tooth? Now going on in the grow-Oh Ya..this glob of sweetness. This is a malformed top on one of my Sweet Tooth #4 IBL girls. She had several barnches do this but only this one making a good model for the shoot. Sorry bout the copyright tag but sometimes, not often, I need to protect my work, this one's sure to be copied.

More pix soon, they are finishing fast today with snow predicted for tonight. Peace..DD

View attachment 262292

View attachment 262293

View attachment 262294

View attachment 262295

View attachment 262296
Doobie . Long time listener first time caller . It's amazing to see this mutation again after all these years . Right around the millennium some dearly departed friends of mine sourced what I recall as sweet tooth # 3 from spice of life .. Well the keeper pheno which I might add was much like the ones i see in your pics . Huge fast yield and was extremely user friendly . It had several mutations that wood pop up . One being this "Siamese " or conjoined cola growth and the other being calyxs on petioles / leaves .

Top Bottom