Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
You guys are more than nice too me many thanks for that. Brings life to this old body. I'm working hard to keep up, and moving to the studio now, so these some of the last from the grow. This that Apollo Purps 11 again, be well see you sooner..DD

IMG 0570 purps C W
IMG 0571 purps C W
IMG 0572 purps C W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
It's been a month since my last flowers, that's unacceptable! Well I made it thru the Emerald Cup and it's back to sharing my art in the forums..here we go. To finish up the fall shoot the next couple weeks I'll be posting the last of my fall flowers. You'll get the studio pics very soon, here is Moon Monkey Haze..DD

MMHaze W 1017
MMHaze W 1020
MMHaze W 1022

MMHaze W 1025
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Bulldog yes everything you see in my images is grown by me. Some of it created by me. and thank you. I have just a few more from my fall grow and then I'll be off to my studio images, also from last fall which I'm sure some of you will like. I can't wait to start posting them, peace..DD

Agent Orange from TGA Subcool..
IMG 1038 Agent OJ W
IMG 1040 Agent OJ W
IMG 1042 Agent OJ W
IMG 1043 Agent OJ W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember the day when I posted images like those last ones and people commented, praised, asked questions. I got 4 likes, thank you guys for those and I guess I'd better be satisfied with that huh. Well I'm not quitting this show and I hope some of you are still following. This is MoonMonkey Haze from my studio, which is really just an enclosed front porch. Many many more to come..enjoy..DD

IMG 0747 MMHaze W
IMG 0751 MMHaze W
IMG 0756 MMHaze W
IMG 0760 MMHaze W
IMG 0763 MMHaze W

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

:eek:o_OI just got a hundred likes "a hundred" such a funny commercial

I remember the day when I posted images like those last ones and people commented, praised, asked questions. I got 4 likes, thank you guys for those and I guess I'd better be satisfied with that huh. Well I'm not quitting this show and I hope some of you are still following. This is MoonMonkey Haze from my studio, which is really just an enclosed front porch. Many many more to come..enjoy..DD

View attachment 474365 View attachment 474366 View attachment 474367 View attachment 474368 View attachment 474369
Budiful skillz sire!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks everyone for your comments, appreciated greatly.

Hey @DoobieDuck congrats on award at emerald cup, what photo was that? I saw the awards ceremony on the internet, congrats man your pictures are the best. I love this thread and I love your photography bro. Excellent work

POG thank you and thanks for asking, this hummingbird pic was the winner. It has my Chunky Moonshine in it:
Chunky Moonshine =DC x Menage A Moon (Menage a Moon is Mist of Distruction (MOD) Seed (Ménage a Trio X Old Moonshine F2) by me.

I've snatched up the honor two years in a row with hummers, might have to enter a macro next year. Peace..DD
IMG 6769 hummer deep chunk C W

Power OG

Power OG

Thanks everyone for your comments, appreciated greatly.

POG thank you and thanks for asking, this hummingbird pic was the winner. It has my Chunky Moonshine in it:
Chunky Moonshine =DC x Menage A Moon (Menage a Moon is Mist of Distruction (MOD) Seed (Ménage a Trio X Old Moonshine F2) by me.

I've snatched up the honor two years in a row with hummers, might have to enter a macro next year. Peace..DD
View attachment 474969
Man CONGRATULATIONS 2years in row. Hey what can I say I think there the most stunning cannabis shots ever, and I can only imagine how much time goes into getting those great shots. So please keep them coming and I applaud you for your art, I'd love to get a copy if possible & signed, if that's a possibility, not sure. But man great work, beautiful plants, birds. True art.
Respect

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta take a break in the action, Friends I have several publishing works on the burner right now and wake up to my newest cover this morning. Not knowing if the good people over at Cannabis now had used my images or not, what a welcome surprise to see Ed Rosenthal post this on Facebook today. Looks like I'll have another issue to find a few copies of..more soon..DD

Canna now cover CW

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you Blazer, a couple more reasons to consider picking up a copy, two rarely published hummingbird images of mine are included as full page shots..be well..DD

IMG 0301 hummer 1 canna now 01 2015
IMG 0302 hummer 2 canna now 01 2015

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bulldog yes everything you see in my images is grown by me. Some of it created by me. and thank you. I have just a few more from my fall grow and then I'll be off to my studio images, also from last fall which I'm sure some of you will like. I can't wait to start posting them, peace..DD

Agent Orange from TGA Subcool..
View attachment 470456 View attachment 470457 View attachment 470458 View attachment 470459
How's the potency on that agent orange? Looks fabulous

Latest posts

Top Bottom