• Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
As always AAA Doobie
Thanks for always following friend..

The Pic with the kid on the ladder had me for a minute. Classic:D. These are some wonderful photos DD. What kind of Camera and lens are you using?
Rick, thanks and I shoot Canon bi=odies, the lenses are so many you would have to ask pointing out to me which image, sorry to be that way but it's true..peace...

DD, I was totally thrown off by those pics of Ken and Barbie in the garden. For a moment I thought you were growing monster plants. Not that you don't normally grow monster plants, I had just never seen a leaf that was almost the size of a person. I had myself a good laugh there. As always, DD, you are killing it with some unique strains and beautiful plants.
Smokin Gun..another thanks for always following friend, I work hard at it, sometime to hard. I have lots more to go soon, including macros...

Those sure are some berry purdy flowers DD. Crazy crosses too. Cant wait until we pass tokes thru the computer screen I would line up for some of that "Rocket Bubble" Bet that cross is a hellava ride. :cigar:
Props plus on your artwork bro!!!
Appreciated greatly, I get a lot of comments not too much grading it as art..thanks..

Doobie . Long time listener first time caller . It's amazing to see this mutation again after all these years . Right around the millennium some dearly departed friends of mine sourced what I recall as sweet tooth # 3 from spice of life .. Well the keeper pheno which I might add was much like the ones i see in your pics . Huge fast yield and was extremely user friendly . It had several mutations that wood pop up . One being this "Siamese " or conjoined cola growth and the other being calyxs on petioles / leaves .
Opp..thank you as well dedicated follower...if you look on my site you'll see a mutated monster glob of a cola on the end of a Tooth I grew out, sure was a looker!

For now, Friends I'm way behind, have the chop starting, the trim, hundreds of images to shoot and process, again I promiss to load them as I get time..please stay tagged...loving it though.

How about some colour, this is Devil Weed Seeds "Apollo Purp 11", I have two phenos one lighter one darkie...both here, cheers..DD

From the breeder described as:
Apollo Purp 11, DWS’s beautiful Apollo mom gets a sweet touch of purple joy in this amazing cross of Apollo 11 and Purple skunk. My goal after two years of work with this strain was to give this plant the great mind Apollo 11 high with some beautiful colors to boot. There will be some beautiful purple plants in your beans with this one. Flowering time is about 7 – 8 weeks.
IMG 0355 purps C W
IMG 0356 purps C W
IMG 0357 purps C W
IMG 0358 purps C W
IMG 0362 purps C W

soopy

soopy

Beautiful DD, as always...Such well framed shots, you're really able to bring out the graceful lines in her form.

Are those taken in the early morning or late afternoon? The sunlight on those purple hues is intoxicating, lol....

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
soopy thank you for noticing, those early AM, rarely later than 7AM. I do a lot of early pics before the harsh sunlight kills images for the day. Any cloudy day I shoot like mad. I have some filters I made but rarely use them outdoors.

Here is Solili Queen from Teethmarks Seed. Described as: Soliliqueen = a lady space queen f3 x ms universe #10

I have tons of images and many varieties coming, I hope some of you will follow along..DD

IMG 0492 Solili queen C W
IMG 0493 Solili queen C W
IMG 0494 Solili queen C W
IMG 0495 Solili queen C W
IMG 0498 Solili queen C W

soopy

soopy

soopy thank you for noticing, those early AM, rarely later than 7AM. I do a lot of early pics before the harsh sunlight kills images for the day. Any cloudy day I shoot like mad. I have some filters I made but rarely use them outdoors.

Here is Solili Queen from Teethmarks Seed. Described as: Soliliqueen = a lady space queen f3 x ms universe #10

I have tons of images and many varieties coming, I hope some of you will follow along..DD

View attachment 448666 View attachment 448667 View attachment 448668 View attachment 448669 View attachment 448670

You are more than welcome my good man! I too love the early morning light, it's so "clean", for lack of a better term, and I have been trying out the late afternoon sun, with mixed results.

What kind of smells are you getting off the Solili Queen? She's very pretty...

snodome

snodome

actually i never released just a straight up soliliqueen, that is a dynasty creation.

this is a hybrid of a super soliliqueen mom (genetics as you have posted) and hazeman's headband/urkle x monkey balls called monkey brains as the dad.

looks amazing thanks for posting pics.
edit:
this is the mom
QpmK2x5

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
usstoner, soopy, snodome, many thanks guys, appreciated on this end...really. Snodome I think mine is along the lines of the monkey balls cross as well..nice mom you have. soopy she is stinky and sticky, very pungent that's all I can add for now? Sorry...
IMG 0556 sweet blue f2 C W
IMG 0557 sweet blue f2 C W
IMG 0558 sweet blue f2 C W
IMG 0560 sweet blue f2 C W
IMG 0563 sweet blue f2 C W

Man am I behind again, chop shoot trim chop shoot trim....damn it never ends. I gotta get back to posting more pics..so..here we are on a rainy day providing excellent lighting in the grow.

My Sweet Blue F2..cheers...

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
What could more appropriate the morning after Halloween than a dose of Holy Chocolate Dawg. These some of my last images in my studio, I think I have one more round of pics and some macros of her coming at some time in the future.

Thank you Matt Riot for providing these fine genetics. I hope these images relate the resin content in this babe, she's bursting. So much so that just a brush against here will leave a sticky mess on you; Wonderful aroma as well. Hopefully see you when the macros show up..be well, DD

IMG 0822 holy choc dawg C W
IMG 0828 holy choc dawg C W
IMG 0833 holy choc dawg C W
IMG 0835 holy choc dawg C W
IMG 0840 holy choc dawg C W
IMG 0842 holy choc dawg C W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn I hate to be the only one posting in a thread..am I not a good communicator? Well, I seem to forgotten my own MoonMonkey Haze somewhere back in the archive of photos. She's a real treat, one I should not leave out.
IMG 0584 MMHaze C W
IMG 0585 MMHaze C W
IMG 0586 MMHaze C W
IMG 0587 MMHaze C W
IMG 0589 MMHaze C W
IMG 0592 MMHaze C W
hardest nuggets I grow, they clunk if you drop one. Very dense, very sweet yet skunky musty..even a little moldy smell. Enjoy, more to follow..DD

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

@DoobieDuck love the thread pics man I'll be spending a few hours going back to read the text...great show . I might even go buy some mags too

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I said
↑
Those sure are some berry purdy flowers DD. Crazy crosses too. Cant wait until we pass tokes thru the computer screen I would line up for some of that "Rocket Bubble" Bet that cross is a hellava ride. :cigar:
Props plus on your artwork bro!!!

Doobie Duck replied
Appreciated greatly, I get a lot of comments not too much grading it as art..thanks..

Hey brother what you are doing is Art. Stunning images. Keep on keeping on.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
usstoner, soopy, snodome, many thanks guys, appreciated on this end...really. Snodome I think mine is along the lines of the monkey balls cross as well..nice mom you have. soopy she is stinky and sticky, very pungent that's all I can add for now? Sorry...View attachment 452206 View attachment 452207 View attachment 452208 View attachment 452209 View attachment 452210
Man am I behind again, chop shoot trim chop shoot trim....damn it never ends. I gotta get back to posting more pics..so..here we are on a rainy day providing excellent lighting in the grow.

My Sweet Blue F2..cheers...
Damn dude almost other worldly. I just get mesmerized looking at your work. The detail in your shot is beyond anything I have ever seen. And I have read many a HT magazine:rolleyes:

soopy

soopy

That Moon Monkey Haze looks amazing! That is the kind of herb I have listed after since I was a kid drooling over HT mags, big, thick, chewy-gooey looking buds...what's the make-up?

I also really like how the leaf margins and veins in the A11 cross are purple and give the look of an outline, very beautiful.

Top Bottom