Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The shots look magnificent in the magazine great job cannabis now uses bigger pages better material and really accentuated your skillz!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
How's the potency on that agent orange? Looks fabulous
Caveman thanks so much for your complements, yes they are putting out a fine product with nice glossy images. A reason I'm working with them of course. Agent Orange was above average resin content, high was too. I really can't give you more than that as, a reason why you don't see smoke reports often from me, I have a seizure disorder and I react very differently than most, ingest as well, sorry. More soon...DD

D

dank.frank

Hey Doobie...long time brother. Hope you are well.

I went through the thread hoping to see some thoughts / smoke reports on the CB x DB. I see this thread is mostly dedicated to drool inducing photos though...hehehe.

Have you got a link for a smoke report - or maybe you can drop me a PM and let me know what you thought of the plants. I know it's been a while now and maybe the specifics have faded...either way, still drop me a PM and let me know how you've been! Much respect, friend.

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Have you got a link for a smoke report - ....Much respect, friend.
dank.Frank

DF was hoping you'd find your way here, always great to hear from you, and so sorry there is no link to a smoke report. I hardly do them anymore because of my seizure disorder, my reactions are not average, if you savvy. but I'll give everyone a short one right now. CB x DB Carolina Blue x Digital Berry was an all time Favorite of all the Meds I grew in 2012. That should tell you everything.

Patients raved about it, its effects and especially taste and smell. They called it Digiberry by the end of the year. It produced more than any plant I think I've grown. Thanks for everything Sir, there are tons of images all over the web, including DoobieDuck.com here: http://www.doobieduck.com/cannabis-colas-doobieduck.htm ..here she is..DD

IMG 5724 CBxDB studio W
IMG 5728 CBxDB studio W
IMG 5729 CBxDB studio W

IMG 5735 CBxDB studio W
D

dank.frank

I'm certainly glad to hear it was enjoyed and wasn't a waste of space in your garden! I'm pretty sure I saved / backed up any photo you've ever posted of it...LOL. ;) I'll be around here and lurking a few threads...yours for sure. Glad you are well, friend.

dank.Frank

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
What an honor and a good way to revive this thread. I received today the new issue of Skunk. My Rocket Bubble featured as the centerfold..here's the info on the variety..cheers..DD

Doobies’ Rocket Bubble (Eroc DP x HTC DC) x (Mss x SB)
Hybrids from Hell seed’s cross; (EROC DP x HTC DC) Description from Esbe the breeder: quote” you will find she will go very white with a lot of diesel in her. Was made with a special og bub deep chunk pheno with a lot of skunk notes in it. the dad was blue hemps e-rocket(erdbeer x alpine rocket, both swiss classics) and our local danish passion, an old passion#1 adjusted to danish climate since the early 80ties. Called "rocket chunk" due to its great yields and heavy skunky chunky stone. “

H3ad Seed (MssxSB) This is Massachusetts Super Skunk x Sour Bubble. Mss x SB described by Mrs. H3ad as: “H3ad made the mssxsb from the mss clone and sour bubble”

I’m not positive which Sour Bubble H3ad used, here is info on Bogs..
Sour Bubble; Sour Bubble BX3: Sour Bubble- Bog-A very unusual bubblegum derived from my Bogbubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain. Sour Bubble promises to be my best medical strain to date. Flowers in 49-55 days.
Skunk magazine centerfold 03 15

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Very exciting stuff, getting your pix published in some of the most popular magazines around. :D

Thank you Seamaiden, and yes I get very excited still no matter how much I get published. I have worked long and hard to achieve the notoriety I have and have no plans of slowing down. The health interrupts things sometimes though. I have several other new magazine articles coming soon. Cheers..

And still going thru pics from last fall 2014. Here is Apollo Puprle...enjoy...DD

IMG 0924 Devil Purps W
IMG 0928 Devil Purps W
IMG 0936 Devil Purps W
IMG 0941 Devil Purps W
IMG 0967 Devil Purps W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
A finale’ for one variety? Yes these will be the last of the Apollo Purple shots from the studio last fall, before we tear up, I have another girl going indoors now. She's very small but the good news is, she's dating! Yes the Apollo Purps girl has a boyfriend with her. So some time in the future there may be F2 children playing in Doobies' garden. Enjoy, I'll have more of several other varieties still to come and soon..thanks for the likes....DD

IMG 0975 purps lt W
IMG 0977 purps lt W
IMG 0981 purps lt W
IMG 0988 purps lt W
IMG 0990 purps lt W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
I see some Peeps left me some likes..thank you guys so much. It's kinda like saying "Doob I was here" to me..peace.

This Pollen Storm 2015 by DoobieDuck. I strive to capture images no one does, or can! I hope these hit the mark. These a Apollo Purps male stud, shot in my studio, on my front porch. I'm collecting pollen to create a couple F2 girls for images only. No intent to breed with or add to my gene pool. Peace..DD

IMG 0421 pollen pile purps W
IMG 0422 pollen pile purps W
LA1A5676 purps pollen W
LA1A5678 purps pollen W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks to everyone who has commented, liked, or shared my images.
Coping with winter has me not updating as often as I’d like, but don’t give up on me.

From last fall in the grow I’d like to share images of a White Jones Casey cross, WJ2 x AS ..seed gifted from a breeder, Johnny Butt, I’ve known for years on the web; described to me as:

WJ2 x AS... White Jones (the white x casey jones (tru cannabliss cut reversed) from CSG. #2 was a pheno leaning towards the Casey side, with bigger yields, larger stretch, and a Casey dieselish funk. She was hit with pollen from Arne's Forgetful Snowdog from Esben of hybrids from hell. AFS is Reservoir's Snowdog BX1 x Amnesia Haze/Arne from Esben's breeding work.

She’s a keeper as looks go, more images as health permits…

IMG 1125 casey as2 W
IMG 1129 casey as2 W
IMG 1132 casey as2 W
IMG 1135 casey as2 W
IMG 1142 casey as2 W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Stay healthy, that is #1.

I kinda feel like this thread title is no longer the right title, given the time of year and how you post up shots year-round and all. Just musin'.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Me too ^ Maiden, would you mind changing it for me? it could be Doobies Cola shots or something like that. I shot so F'n many pics last fall, I've been posting weekly if not more often on around 8 site since, and I'm still not caught up, close though! Then time for hummers and some macros, gotta shoot those first. Good to see you as always..DD

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Many thanks for all your comments and appreciation of my art, thanks for sharing that. Back to basics with an emphisis on lighting. FALL flowers are here..let's start with the frosties of them all. HammerHead genetics Sour Dubb x Querkle. From my records:
Sour Dubb x Querkle =
Querkle= mother Purple Urkle x male Space Queen
Sour Dubb= ECSD x Sour Bubble

I'm having a blast shooting this one in natural lighting and many macros to come too. These all hand help pics in the grow. One image of her tied down, just about the entire plant..many sticky colas. Enjoy..peace...

LA1A6596 sour dubb W
LA1A6598 sour dubb W
LA1A6599 sour dubb W
LA1A6602 sour dubb W

shemshemet

shemshemet

@DoobieDuck what are you using for a backdrop? Obv not the outdoor pics but some of the others?

Top Bottom