Doobieduck's Fine Cannabis Flowers

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Wow, beautiful shots doobie, you californias are livin the dream with the weather the birds, the nugs and all the plant life.... Take it easy doob i'll be waitin for more shots......I feel like these shots should be framed

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Many thanks everyone for your posts, thanks for looking and your Rep, thanks for following me and my art. You being here helps me each and every day. I hope my work has brought some joy to your lives.

As a Merry Christmas post I'd like to share some more Jolly Bud F2 pix I'm just getting too. These were composed a little differently and to highlight the lighting I was capturing. Sorry for the lapse in getting all my pix up this fall but I think most of you understand I have a shit load of them, sorry Santa for the language.

Have a great day and a great holiday Peeps..cheers..DD

IMG 6439 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6442 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6448 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6463 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6485 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6494 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6502 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6508 Jolly F2 C WIMG 6514 Jolly F2 C W

dlovejah

dlovejah

Merry Christmas Indeed!, Beautiful.. Just Beautful.. Man I dig your Style.. Happy Holidazed....dlj

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow thank you all for your comments, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas as well. I only captured a few hummingbird pix this year, here they are. These in my grow with Bohempians Double Moonshine. Thanks for your views...DD

IMG 2242 hummer dblmoon C W IMG 2247 hummer dblmoon C W IMG 2255 hummer dblmoon C W IMG 2281 hummer dblmoon C W IMG 2282 hummer dblmoon C W

..and a couple black n whites to go along with those, one with a touch of graininess...

IMG 2285 hummer dblmoon bw

IMG 2285 hummer dblmoon bw

IMG 2244 hummer dblmoon C W
johnny butt

johnny butt

I might be a little toasty right now, but I had the red baron theme playing in my head while viewing those latest hummers! Lovely shots!!

rollon

rollon

after those shots thought u might want to take a break doobie. check out ( drinking bird in action) by mikimau5 on youtube.looks best if ur a little toasty :)

outame420

outame420

Hey doobie,I remember you from OG,We had a thread called Hobby growing with friends there,one of the longest threads on the site before it's demise.I have a thread on this forum also,it is called test post in cannabis photography.Please feel free to take a look,I'm new here,but I have some pretty good shots in the thread,feel free to take a look,good to see you again.I remember the hummers.Keep up the good work.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey DD I hope all is well in the land of the humming birds. I can't wait for you to drop some fresh pics.

Top Bottom