Dr Greenthumbs Sour Diesel Grow Journal & Smoke report

• Thread starter Dr Gruber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Those are some nice looking plants Dr. G!

Looking forward to seeing them flower.

S

Smokin Tree

Plants are lookin nice doc! I feel so fruity saying this but....a nice pastel green is pretty easy on the eyes and relaxing for a smoke room :D

D

Dr Gruber

Those are some nice looking plants Dr. G!

Looking forward to seeing them flower.

Thanks and me too...should be soon.

Plants are lookin nice doc! I feel so fruity saying this but....a nice pastel green is pretty easy on the eyes and relaxing for a smoke room :D

Thanks Mr Tree!
Ive always had something against pastels..hmmm...maybe I will give them another chance.

Illmind

Illmind

I'm tuned in for the flowr show. Good luck man, watch for nanners.

B

Bluenoser

i have 8 of greenthumb's Sour Deisel in day 53 of flowering. no nanners

marski420

marski420

Dr.G do you think you will ever try Greenthumbs bubba or OG kush? I'm dying for a couple grow logs on those.

D

Dr Gruber

Dr.G do you think you will ever try Greenthumbs bubba or OG kush? I'm dying for a couple grow logs on those.

The Bubba has been on my rader for awhile and the OG also, just not as long. Since Im an MJ patient I have plant count issues to contend with so it might be awhile before I can get to those. I have a couple im waiting to germ already and I hear the Doc may have some new things coming up that may catch my interest so I'll have to wait and see. I will keep you informed about my next choice.
Right now I have 9 of his Millennium Bud seeds waiting to pop, 1 Oh Zone waiting, and his IG13 that I just popped the other day. So those along with the SD and c99 i have going now puts me at my limit.

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

been looking for some info on his strains and i love sour d. prices are steep but, the return is more then worth it. subscribed!

Sherwood

Sherwood

I made it here Doc. Love the Doc's gear. My IG13 is fire, and the Ghost grow I got going is off the hizzle! Rock awn mr.!

D

Dr Gruber

I made it here Doc. Love the Doc's gear. My IG13 is fire, and the Ghost grow I got going is off the hizzle! Rock awn mr.!

Thanks for stopping in....
Do you have a journal on the OG? Feel free to post some pics here, i would love to see the OG in action.

marski420

marski420

He does have a log going right now.. im watching many logs right now :)

D

Dr Gruber

update

Still no pistils yet on the 49 day old plant so im still waiting to flower. According to Joge Cerventes Grow Bible you shoulkd wait to switch to 12/12 until the end of the pre-flower phase and the pistils have started to change color. If you dont wait you could stress the plant and the flower response will take the same time as if you waited.
Does anybody have any experience that this isnt true?

I have always waited but have recently heard that this may not be true...any help?

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Hog wash.. Flip them girls.. 12 hrs is 12hrs.. it may have little if ne effect on young plants. I say if them girls are older then a 3-4 wks. go for it.. I have flipped seedlings at 2wks old no prob..

D

Dr Gruber

Hog wash.. Flip them girls.. 12 hrs is 12hrs.. it may have little if ne effect on young plants. I say if them girls are older then a 3-4 wks. go for it.. I have flipped seedlings at 2wks old no prob..

Flip them it won't hurt any .I never had a problem at least.

Okay then, flip them I will. they will switch tomorrow.

Thanks for the replies!

marski420

marski420

Yeh there wont be any problems Doc, There is a reason why jorge says to wait till the end of pre flower and thats to get max yeild. Yeild wont be awful but you get alot more bud if you let the plant properly mature

D

Dr Gruber

Yeh there wont be any problems Doc, There is a reason why jorge says to wait till the end of pre flower and thats to get max yeild. Yeild wont be awful but you get alot more bud if you let the plant properly mature

Hmmm.... well I have until later tonight to make my final choice. My worry now is I dont want them to get too big in flower and they are about the right size now to keep that in check.
Give up yeild or keep them manageable hmmmmmm??????????
So far Im going with keep them manageable and flip them tonight. Anyone else have an opinion?

Latest posts

Top Bottom