Drooping towards then end of light cycle???????

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

Hey Everyone,

I can't figure this one out, so I came to the pro's!

OG KUSH..... 2 weeks old

Ebb n Flo flood table off 3 hours/ on 6 min/ per 24hr
hydroton, mesh pots, 1.5 strtr cubes

Floranova Bloom(lucas formula), hygrozyme, cal-mag.....ppm 800 ph 5.6

1000w with cool tube and exaust..........18/6 on/off

co2 bag

temps 50-80 84 max!!!

What am I doing wrong???????????

pics in a few!!!!

Drooping towards then end of light cycle
Drooping towards then end of light cycle 2
Drooping towards then end of light cycle 3
Drooping towards then end of light cycle 4
half baked

half baked

can be a sign of overwatering, do you feed them after lights off too?

hb

Venom818

Venom818

i think i read somewhere on the farm the plants are just taking a quick rest bro.

half baked

half baked

could be that imo, i used to run a similar type of setup and never watered after the 11th hr of 12/12, i did run a 24/0 light schedule in veg tho

peace hb

half baked

half baked

the plant rests after about 20 of light for about 4 hrs, cant see it being that tbh

peace hb

Venom818

Venom818

a rest about 2 hours before the light goes off?

yup i get the same thing and most of my strains are og currently running the tahoe,larry,helles angel and others that have no name and they do that some times and i know im not over watering them.They always do it before the light go off

by the way i always feed when the lights come on and water every 2-3 days in coco

half baked

half baked

every 3 hrs i think, depending on how big they are, been a long time since i did ebb and flo lol, a plant doesnt really drink or feed at night because its busy photo-synthesizing, try not feeding it at night bro see if that helps,

peace hb

kushluvr

kushluvr

yup i get the same thing and most of my strains are og currently running the tahoe,larry,helles angel and others that have no name and they do that some times and i know im not over watering them.They always do it before the light go off

by the way i always feed when the lights come on and water every 2-3 days in coco

Ive run this strain in DWC before the tables and it didnt do this, odd?????

Venom818

Venom818

Ive run this strain in DWC before the tables and it didnt do this, odd?????

then im not sure bro maybe some more experienced growers will come to this thread and help.I will say this i never had any problems with my plants doing this

half baked

half baked

your right does look weird, how do they look when the lights come on?

kushluvr

kushluvr

your right does look weird, how do they look when the lights come on?

fucking awesome! as perky as a set of 20 year old titties! Ill try to get some photos in the AM but going snowboarding early so we'll see?

KUSH

kushluvr

kushluvr

then im not sure bro maybe some more experienced growers will come to this thread and help.I will say this i never had any problems with my plants doing this

That is good to know.......thanks! they could be growing faster though! huh!

Venom818

Venom818

That is good to know.......thanks! they could be growing faster though! huh!

im sure they went though a little transplant shock bro i wouldn't be to worried especially if there nice and green.Once they get some nice roots they will take off on you bro

kushluvr

kushluvr

im sure they went though a little transplant shock bro i wouldn't be to worried especially if there nice and green.Once they get some nice roots they will take off on you bro

thanks...good to hear positive things, thanks!

S

smokestack23

any bugs?

They shouldnt droop like that. I've had it happen and thought maybe they were just packin it in early every night. Everytime it was a problem that was causing it.
Could be something as simple as transplant shock I suppose. If they don't smarten-up in a couple of days...well..you know.

Top Bottom