Drooping towards then end of light cycle???????

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

the last 2 days have been 3hrs off/15 min on for both! I just switched the flowering plants(larger in hydroton) to 2off/15on. and the veg to 3off/10on...none at night!

WDYT?

not sure about that bro i dont flood and drain i hand water in coco.Just trying to think what could be going wrong i doubt its the light at all 400 isnt to much light i have put plants that size 28" away with 1k with no problem

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Stoner proof breakdown

1000w light schedule right now is 12am on 12pm off

1st feed..12:30-4:30-7:30-10:30 and once at nite I would go on at 5pm

Veg

12am on to 6pm off.......light 400w

12:30-4:30-9:30-1:30-5:30.............feeding 15mins

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Try that schedule out for a few days let us know towards the end of the weekend how they look. I agree I doubt it's lighting but there stressed so I think a week of a 400 will let them bush up and relax a bit And if ya got a 400 already try it

kushluvr

kushluvr

I turned my exaust system on in thre flower room last night and 2 hours later they popped back up all excited! yeah!!!! and I turned the fan on in the vg room 24/7 now, so we'll see if that helps too!

kushluvr

kushluvr

Stoner proof breakdown

1000w light schedule right now is 12am on 12pm off

1st feed..12:30-4:30-7:30-10:30 and once at nite I would go on at 5pm

Veg

12am on to 6pm off.......light 400w

12:30-4:30-9:30-1:30-5:30.............feeding 15mins

Try that schedule out for a few days let us know towards the end of the weekend how they look. I agree I doubt it's lighting but there stressed so I think a week of a 400 will let them bush up and relax a bit And if ya got a 400 already try it

Thanks.........

Yeah Ill switch the 600 for 400 tonight, it was late and i was tired!

E

EACH1TEACH1

if your leaves are drooping rite before your lights turn off, i feel that is the plant knowing its almost bedtime. they are smarter than you think. i have observed that since i got going.

kushluvr

kushluvr

if your leaves are drooping rite before your lights turn off, i feel that is the plant knowing its almost bedtime. they are smarter than you think. i have observed that since i got going.

I understand, not to were they look over/underwatered though! its odd!

kushluvr

kushluvr

what cut of og u running bro

reserva privada og and og #18

These are my own cut clones from my last grow!!!!!!!!!

I ran lucas(DWC) with calmag and had no problems till the end...DWC issue!

This time flood tables.....FNBloom 8ml/g=lucas????????? IDK!

Maybe its not the flood schedule.......maybe it the nutes?

kushluvr

kushluvr

What nutes are you guys using!

In veg Im goin with swerves modified lucas....... 2micro/1calmag...SO it would be... 16ml/g micro, 8ml/g calmag

flower......Floranova bloom....430 ppm 5.85 ph this morning temps today...72-60

kushluvr

kushluvr

I turned my exaust system on in thre flower room last night and 2 hours later they popped back up all excited! yeah!!!! and I turned the fan on in the vg room 24/7 now, so we'll see if that helps too!

This didnt do anything either!

brd

brd

I have the same thing happening in a CO2 enriched room about 1100 ppm. They droop at the end of the day look great in the morning 18/6. If I move the same plants to a ventilated room the droop goes away. My thought is everything has to be perfect for a plant to use all that CO2. Try cutting it out and bringing in fresh air till they get bigger.

Venom818

Venom818

I use advanced 3 part but have used only micro and bloom no problem.U might need some bloom in there bro but like i said before your plants have a nice color so who knows

kushluvr

kushluvr

I have the sensi 2 part grow and the connoisseur. are u doing the recommended dose x3.79 for gallons then just diluting it to desired ppms?

kushluvr

kushluvr

I just went and looked at the flowering girls and they look as though there just sleeping right now, the drooping isn't as bad as its been????? Im keeping a close eye on them, Im off work the next 3 days so Im gonna focus as much time as needed to fix this issue.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who's been helping me thought his and Im confident we'll overcome this speed bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever after

Ever after

your over watering dude

what is your ph ? do you have a Hanna ph meter? and is it calibrated ?

if its not hanna go toss it out and go swoop a 75 dollar hanna meter

ph is 100x more important than tds

sorry :/

Top Bottom