Drooping towards then end of light cycle???????

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

they arnt drinking as much as your feeding them you need to space those feeding times out more and then as they get bigger they will eat more nutrients and uptake more water but right now your most likely soaking the rockwool. if you over water the rockwool and you dont want the rockwool to even be getting wet you just want the roots in the hydroton to get wet .

there is a slight chance it could be under watering too i cant be there to help you so please check out the rockwool if its super soaked or pretty Dry. I always placed the rockwool just above the water level of a fully flooded table. then use a drip line to get the roots to get down in to the tray........ i then transfered to aeroponic clones as for they have massive roots that most of the time are a footlong and 5 inches thick! I cut them out of the rubber maid cloners when i transplant them. !!!

have a good life dude

peace

kushluvr

kushluvr

they arnt drinking as much as your feeding them you need to space those feeding times out more and then as they get bigger they will eat more nutrients and uptake more water but right now your most likely soaking the rockwool. if you over water the rockwool and you dont want the rockwool to even be getting wet you just want the roots in the hydroton to get wet .

there is a slight chance it could be under watering too i cant be there to help you so please check out the rockwool if its super soaked or pretty Dry. I always placed the rockwool just above the water level of a fully flooded table. then use a drip line to get the roots to get down in to the tray........ i then transfered to aeroponic clones as for they have massive roots that most of the time are a footlong and 5 inches thick! I cut them out of the rubber maid cloners when i transplant them. !!!

have a good life dude

peace

I raised the veg plants out of the water, so the cubes just get wet on the bottom!!!!!!! hope that will help!

Top Bottom