Drooping towards then end of light cycle???????

• Thread starter kushluvr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushluvr

kushluvr

You got a t5 u could throw in there for a week?

Thats funny, I literally just ordered one! for my clones though!

You have any recent pics bro? I only have a 400W but I stick my seedlings under it once they sprout roots out of my jiffy tabs ~1 week old. Start the light at 4 ft. then move it down gradually over the course of a week and a half until I get it about 14" from the tops. Haven't had a problem with it yet and am on my fifth different strain with same method.

I think Ive been under watering them, They look great all day till a couple of hours b4 lights out! I had only been feeding them short times, I know have both rooms feeding an hour after lights on, and every 3 hrs for 15mins, no feeding in the last hour either! Im leaving them on that. all my plants have huge roots, but slow growth. the roots are looking for water and theres none there, hense the long roots and slow growth. When they sweat at night that also means to hot with not enough water!

So we'll see!

KUSH

IMG 1538
IMG 1537
IMG 1536
kushluvr

kushluvr

all of the these and the 3 b4 were all taken this am! Right now they all look like the first couple of pics I post, but bigger!

IMG 1542
IMG 1541
IMG 1540
IMG 1539
kushluvr

kushluvr

I think Im more addicted to growing it, than smokin it, weird!

lazarus718

lazarus718

I think Im more addicted to growing it, than smokin it, weird!

Know that feeling bro, I love growing this plant. I grow a lot of things but these are my favorite because of the evolution they go through, really cool to watch and every grow is a surprise. If they are moving slowly it definitely could be due to the high temps or just focusing on root growth. The drooping could be strain specific, I grow in soil and every time I water (no matter what strain) my plants all droop for a few hours. I think they are focused on transporting the water and get distracted from the light capturing. I've thought about changing my light schedule next grow so that I can water right before lights out in order to keep my leaves maximizing their photosynthesizing as I am sure that they aren't as efficient at it while they are in the droopy state.

kushluvr

kushluvr

IDK.......we'll see what happens!

3hrs 0ff/15min on- 1 hr after lights on-1 hr b4 lights out!

1 veg room and 1 bloom room- same scdule

starts tonite! at 1am!

kushluvr

kushluvr

2 day later.........they're still fuckin with me! Are they just sleeping? they're growin pretty slow though! any more help would be great!

IMG 1546
IMG 1545
IMG 1544
IMG 1556
IMG 1552
IMG 1548
IMG 1549
IMG 1547
tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Man what's the ph at and when are you dosing with up or down also what the Tds at? Have you calibrated either recently? Had alot of problems untill I started calibrating every week or two. And what are those white things on top there sure to grow cubes? Also add a fan in there that runs constant u gotta keep air moving around constant. There really weeping did ya try the t5 for a day or so maybe just the first couple hours?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Man what's the ph at and when are you dosing with up or down also what the Tds at? Have you calibrated either recently? Had alot of problems untill I started calibrating every week or two. And what are those white things on top there sure to grow cubes? Also add a fan in there that runs constant u gotta keep air moving around constant. There really weeping did ya try the t5 for a day or so maybe just the first couple hours?

no didnt try the t5, dont have a big enough one for them! the ph for both is 5.7-5.8 strong! lights are 4' away too!

I think I need to flush'em and start over! although the little ones are at 450ppm! This is stress'n me out!

The white things are covers from light to deflect algae!

I calibrate every week!

Venom818

Venom818

i dont think you need top flush they have a nice color nothing seems to be locked out

kushluvr

kushluvr

the last 2 days have been 3hrs off/15 min on for both! I just switched the flowering plants(larger in hydroton) to 2off/15on. and the veg to 3off/10on...none at night!

WDYT?

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

If your still in veg I would try the t5 I have a little 2x2 t5 I use for vegging and she works fine. Do you calibrate your ph meter? How high do u flood to?

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

I would say if your in flower flood maybe 5 times every 24hrs I flood once at nite just cause I know they don't use it but hydrotron doesn't hold water well and dry just scares me i flood my tray about 3/4 of the way for 15min again it's hydrotron so submerge that shit. I'm running ojd's og and never have seen drooping while lights are on

kushluvr

kushluvr

I would say if your in flower flood maybe 5 times every 24hrs I flood once at nite just cause I know they don't use it but hydrotron doesn't hold water well and dry just scares me i flood my tray about 3/4 of the way for 15min again it's hydrotron so submerge that shit. I'm running ojd's og and never have seen drooping while lights are on

Ok I'll go out and switch the timer in just a few minutes!

kushluvr

kushluvr

If your still in veg I would try the t5 I have a little 2x2 t5 I use for vegging and she works fine. Do you calibrate your ph meter? How high do u flood to?

my T5 wont be here for a few days ,I have a 400w mh though? I calibrate every week! and I flood the standard hight 4"s or so!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Ya switch it up you setup is like identical to mine use that 400 if ya can at least in veg I really think that 1k is stressing em in veg I flood every 4 hrs or so up untill my last flood is about 2 hrs before lights go off then I flood once halfway through the nite like I said just worried about drying out the plants don't use it but with the fans and what not blowing around don't want to lose any root growth she's worked all day on. Any more than 5 floods is over kill for sure. Also do you have good bubble action going on in the res?

kushluvr

kushluvr

Ya switch it up you setup is like identical to mine use that 400 if ya can at least in veg I really think that 1k is stressing em in veg I flood every 4 hrs or so up untill my last flood is about 2 hrs before lights go off then I flood once halfway through the nite like I said just worried about drying out the plants don't use it but with the fans and what not blowing around don't want to lose any root growth she's worked all day on. Any more than 5 floods is over kill for sure. Also do you have good bubble action going on in the res?

Ok so the 1000w light schedule right now is 12am on 12pm off

1st feed..1-1:15, 4-4:15, 7-7:15, 10-10:15

earlier this evening I switched it to every two hours off 1,3,5,7,9,11.........so you think I should keep the original and add one at night!

I have a 2 outlet air pump w/ 2 4" disc in both rez!

Veg

12am on to 6pm off.......light 600w

2,5,8,11,1,4.............feeding 15mins........I changed to 10mins tonight...Im starting to not like that idea!

Now WDYT?

kushluvr

kushluvr

I should go every 4 hours/15min on the veg(600w) huh? Im gonna put the 400 out there tonight I think!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Keep the 1 k in flower feed first time at 12-1230 then keep the rest the way u have it and feed once halfway through the lights off time. Switch to the 400 at least for a week so they can bush up again feed as soon as the lights come on and feed once every 4-5 hours every three is overkill I believe there only vegging and there not huge they won't be Munching a ton with veg if u flood about a half hour before lights go off you shouldn't have to flood while the lights are off

Latest posts

Top Bottom