Dueling UCE's - A Perpetual Flip-Flop

• Thread starter RMCG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crossouttheiis

Good Idea. I will actually be picking up some Aquashield today for the tea recipe, I'll grab an extra gallon.

Anyone know how strong Advanced's pH products are compared to GH?

I've heard they are a lot stronger, but never used them.

Just like what was said nine to ten times stronger... I apply it with a dripper. My water comes out at 8.0 add about ten drops (less than half ml) drops five gallons of water to 6.8-6.9 which is perfect for canna and my additives.... just have to figure out by messing with application rates

M

MediMary

fuck, Iv been using gen hydro down forever, never thought about it, powder and liquid.

LOL

takes like 3 teaspoons to get 5 gallons down to 5.5 from 7.8
LMAO

Madfarmer here I come.

B

Bobby Smith

Yeah dude, got tired of using the colored GH shit..........Mad Farmer is clear and (IMO) the perfect strength.........don't need too much, but if you spill a little bit extra you don't need to drain your whole rez like you would with AN.

Mad Farmer til I die, beetches.........

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Word up! Mad Farmer FTW! Get Up and Get Down... :cool

R

RMCG

Well, No Mad Farmer Line at that store, So I picked up a qt of AN's up and down.
From the sounds of it, its going to last me a year. :)

I put ~7ml into the veg res (35g) and it went from 6.2 to 5.8.
I also added 3ml/gal of AquaShield to the res.

All of the transplants are looking great!

I have some very slight clawing (1st 1/2" of the tips) on plants in Room 1. (see pix) Other than that, they are good. Checked roots and see some fresh white growth tips.

IMAG0009

IMAG0010

Flip-Flop appears to be functional still, but its only cycled a few times so far.

Res heaters brought everything up to 62* and shut off, so they will stay in as a failsafe.

I've got all the goodies to start brewing the tea.

Room 2 and Veg UCE systems were picked up today, hope to have the veg room done tomorrow.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Girls look great! I'm looking forward to another cool journal from you... Always detailed updates with great photos... :cool

R

RMCG

Girls look great! I'm looking forward to another cool journal from you... Always detailed updates with great photos... :cool

Like I said before, it's more for my benefit than yours, hope not to disappoint with the pix and annoy with too many updates though.

:)

C

crossouttheiis

Plants look good. More like two years. Just a reminder its strog shit

C

crossouttheiis

I need a res heater too... probably why I have slow growth. Five bare bulbs and water is still in the fifties lol

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

I need a res heater too... probably why I have slow growth. Five bare bulbs and water is still in the fifties lol

Of coarse thats why you have slow growth. Dont your chiller heat as well?

RMCG nice plants man. You can never have enough updates bro keep em coming
Your plants are getting big your gonna need to flip soon

Kick ass bro
BG

C

cheech

more updates. i would like to see each days new growth if that is not too much of an inconvenience.

and regarding ph up/down europonic seems to be the popular stuff around my area. 1 tsp of down to drop a gallon 1 point, but it seems more concentrated when i used it... $35 galllon

C

crossouttheiis

That's a good question Im not sure why.... have to stay that way for a few more days. Moving is a big pain

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking good, RMCG. I'm running the Alien OG and the Alien Dog v2 in my U.C. next round, I'll be keeping an eye on your girls!

R

RMCG

Veg Room is complete.

I feel like I wrestled a Russian Circus Bear for a few hours.

IMAG0012

I decided that 1k will cover that system enough vs the 2k I had planned.

Horti Blue in a Vertizontal Umbrella.

Room 2 tubs are wrapped. Need to finish putting it together over the next few days.

I am not going to wrap the tops of the buckets. I am just going drape some panda over them.

I am VERY happy that the new UC's are coming with inline filters now! I need to order a set and get them installed in Room 1.

Couple of shots of Room 1. I swapped out 2 of the smaller Madman OG's for 2 KO Kush's that I had vegging in 8" netpots already.

Hope that isn't going to be a problem. I think they like a little less nute-wise.

They are a little rough right now, as they were on the edges of the table. Need to be cleaned up a little too. I'll give them day or two to bounce back, then thin them a little.

I had dropped the lights down the other day and today noticed the beginnings of light bleaching on a few leaves, so moved them up ~6".

IMAG0014

IMAG0015

IMAG0018

KO Kush:

IMAG0016

IMAG0017

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

Move the lights up a little more and let them new ladies adjust
Looking real nice bro it will be nice to see everything fill in
BG

Bubblehaze

Bubblehaze

They are gonna be huge . How long till you plan on turning them ? Mine were that size when I transplanted and I only vegged for 7 days they are 40 x 40 now . Your room is gonna be packed. Its gonna be sweet. They should put in the UC instructions that it is recommended for 2 people to put them together I had bruises and a severe headache when I was done.

Top Bottom