East Coast Sour Diesel(clone) gallery

• Thread starter jah_hoover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I promise I will be in in the next 20 hours to write my findings on the DNA diesel in comparison to others...

Its late here and I have just hit my first DNA diesel in a month and its time for sleepy drifty bye bye. LOL.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Well crap! I just typed for 30 mins. It was erased....then I see I need picts. Man I'm out. No picts. I'll still be watching and wondering. Maybe I will start a thread about my experience with what was being called NYC diesel and another that was being called just Diesel. It will keep me busy until I can contibute to this one. ;)

I think the damn cut Herbie is talkng about is the one I always speak of being over the top amazing grapefruit rind cat piss fuel just cover up anything else..... idk....I'll get my thread going and see if anyone can help me figure it out.

take it easy Jah. I'll still be looking at your picts. It looks like the one of my dreams and I could care less what y'all wanna call it!

fred

M

m3vert7590

how much does a pound of that ec sour diesel sell for? just curious as im in the market for a few pounds

A

A-Roe

m3vert7590 if youre not in Cali youre not going to get Cali prices but anywhere from 2,500 to 3500 depends on where youre at

K

KushChemDiesel

this cut looks like it could have some og kush in it

I totally agree m8 i've said this to a few people, the way she grows is a dead give away, totally different to ECSD

i've grown the ECSD and this isn't it, it maybe SD but its not ECSD if ya get me.

Seriously fucking dank though the strongest i have in my stable and soon as my guy hooks me up some Topdawg pollen i will most certainly be making a cross.

Shit Stain Shane over and out

SD 3
SD 4
SD 5
SD 6
SD 7
420alldaze

420alldaze

very nice sour d. gonnna run some cuts of sd and mk real sooon. peacentreez

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
As I have stated a few times over a few boards. The dna jah cut is not ecsd, it was never supposed to be. I was always under the impression that it is the AJ cut which is OD, day wrecker headband etc.

Tacomacoma your cut looks to be a seriously good one. I hope your ears were burning the other day as me, ojd and true we discussing your cut, and these others in quite some depth.

And on a side note, a musician friend of ours has just returned from the states from a big tour and he was in Colorado with thseeds crew and it was this jah dna cut that he recognized instantly as what was being sold as original deisel and headband. I trust what he has to say as he is possibly the most connected smoker I know. But I suppose that is what fame can bring you.

S

ShapeShifter

I've been running the Daywrecker/Underdog/Original Diesel/Headband for
quite some time now and there is no way that the Jah Sour D is it.

S

ShitStainShane

Sour diesel jah cut is rocking the uk, i can see it all over the net

i wish i had a cut:(

true grit

true grit

I've been running the Daywrecker/Underdog/Original Diesel/Headband for
quite some time now and there is no way that the Jah Sour D is it.

Have to agree there, most def doesn't look like any daywrecker/headband ive come across, most have a more diesel/chem bud structure. I'm still voting for OG cross...think Jah just lucked out with some super danks and now its Jah Sour D :) I have a side by side veggin now, itll be a while but ill have some pics up O.D vs. ECSD.

Venom818

Venom818

Have to agree there, most def doesn't look like any daywrecker/headband ive come across, most have a more diesel/chem bud structure. I'm still voting for OG cross...think Jah just lucked out with some super danks and now its Jah Sour D :) I have a side by side veggin now, itll be a while but ill have some pics up O.D vs. ECSD.

definitely not the daywrecker im with you on the og cross,dont think it could be jah sour d i think he got the cut from DNA i could be wrong.Cant wait to see the comparison bro

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

I call this cut the DnA cut, i just shared it with other uk growers who love fuel:)

O

ogkush1

I totally agree m8 i've said this to a few people, the way she grows is a dead give away, totally different to ECSD

i've grown the ECSD and this isn't it, it maybe SD but its not ECSD if ya get me.

Seriously fucking dank though the strongest i have in my stable and soon as my guy hooks me up some Topdawg pollen i will most certainly be making a cross.

Shit Stain Shane over and out

look super dank bro

L

LoRdOvDaBuD

M8 it was spread round long time ago, :anim_09: : :evilgrin0040::sick0010::

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Sort the last two posts out before I ban both of you for profanity.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit stain and lord if you do not edit your posts to be of some useful content and not just a waste of bandwidth with childish behavior then is will ban you. You have just under 2 hours to get that done.

Whom has or has not been banned at this site has nothing to do with anyone but logic so why this should concern you shit stain i do not know.

T

TacomaComa

this girl should be massive when all is said an done :)

thats a 10 max fan and the largest tomato cage i could find

DSCN7057 1024x945
Top Bottom